tuscl

The reality of being a customer

deogol
Michigan
Wednesday, December 18, 2013 7:49 AM
"If you are not "fat, old, or bald" you should be shagging chicks for free every nite my friend. Lol. " This might be for some of ya, but it ain't for me. I think a lot of stripclub customers don't have a lot to offer to the girls in terms of relationships. I'm wealthy, but shy about relationships and my time is full. So I am no good about paying attention to her in real life. Plus, I have had my share of gold diggers and at my age, kinda giving up. At least with strippers I know what I am getting. Others are criminals (obvious with all the shootings). Others are narcissistic (pretty obvious from reading this board). I suppose the young ones see it as training to get their "game up." At least, if just out of school, they probably weren't the "football hero." Each person has a reason I suppose, cuz it is an expense.

26 comments

• skibum609
    11 years ago
    I go because watching sports as you play with naked young women is better than going to Wild wings.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Who said that quote? I LIKE it.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Can you break this down a little more?You're kinda all over the map here.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    skibum609 nailed it
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I'm as bad a prospect for an LTR as a dancer is to most men. I keep odd hours, I'm surrounded by drugs, alcohol and sluts, and I love unsafe sex with lots of different women. Plus I'm not rich and not particularly generous. Any woman who thinks I'm good husband material is too stupid for me to want to marry them in the first place(sounds like an old Grouch Marx joke huh!)
  • ReadyPayerOne
    11 years ago
    Yeah, this could be pretty interesting, but I'm not sure what the question is.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    you sound just like me rockstar...except I'm black. That's why I want a working woman as a girlfriend (strippers are working women too). That way they don't have to keep asking me for money.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    SHY!!?? LOL!
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Rock star: I think that was Rodney Dangerfield who said he wouldn't join any club that would have him as a member.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    Whenever guys say that they want to "date a stripper" I'm not sure that it means what they think it means.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Duo-I personally believe that a lot of dudes are delusional when it comes to dating, period. For those who say that they want to "date" a stripper, I think that a certain fantasy is being played out in their minds. The reality of dating a stripper is far different. it takes a certain cat and a certain girl to pull it off.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @slick - True, I have a customer that's all ready to leave his wife and "run away" with me and it's just like... man, what do you think we're going to do when we get to where we're going? I'm going to have to take my fake eyelashes off and take a shit. If I'm a magical sex goddess it's only between the hours of 8-3am, because then I'm tired and cranky and my feet hurt and I want to watch American Horror Story and everyone else needs to shut the fuck up.
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Why do people rationalize all customers as being the same? Dancers aren't all the same so why would the customers be? My reality in the clubs might be far different from yours. I may have a completely different view of SCs depending on where I go, when I go, and the reasons I go. That's in addition to the obvious age, social, physical, and cultural differences. I just hate the idea that only fat, old, white guys can be guests in SCs.
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    ^^And bald. Fat, old, white, bald guys. Sorry.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Caroline!
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @Duo don't try to scare em off with the "take a shit" thing, say that to the wrong guy and you'll REALLY get stalked. Like many, maybe most people, the things that turn me on about someone are superficial and pointless. Given that, I see no reason to think poorly of myself because very few women (especially those under 40) find me sexually attractive. When a woman meets a man, she classifies him as: 1) Potential LTR. 2) Fuck him, don't tell him my real last name. 3) Run away! If a guy is a #1, but he just wants to hook up, most women get very offended. They'll brush him off out of spite, even though he's sexier to them than some of the #2s. So, ironically, a young attractive guy can end up lonely and in need of paid adult entertainment cause he's nice.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    No matter how intelligent a human may be, they are still bias ignorant beings.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    It seems pretty obvious that the pool of PL's based on this site alone is fairly diverse. One size does not fit all.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @Duo do you start at 8 cause you can actually make money that early? Or because management wants you to be there to stage dance so the club can make $5 from 8-10 selling beers to the freeloaders?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @Hard4Dances, the above proves my point @SlicSPic LMAO she's the reason for the word bitch?
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    @gawker: No, that was Groucho.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Gawker it was actually Groucho Marx who said that in the 1930's not Rodney.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I just hate the idea that only fat, old, white guys can be guests in SCs" Hmm... Not getting any "Respect"?
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Finally a Deogol topic that doesn't have to do with politics. For me I'm shitty boyfriend material in the real world, I always unfaithful in my relationships, I'm addicted to weed. With strippers I get to deal with freaks in the bedroom that are even more fucked up than me!
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    :)
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    You wish Rediger. Unlike yourself I routinely turn down FREE sex from strippers due to my Chiseled good looks. If two customers offer the same amount of money for a BBBJ and one is considerably younger and better looking, a stripper will choose the latter 9 times out of 10 and you know it. Then again most strippers would choose anyone over Alucard if they had a choice. No disrespect to the older members here...just had to put Al in his place.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion