tuscl

Moderation on Stripperweb

Wednesday, December 18, 2013 12:12 AM
Many of the mods at Stripperweb are on a power trip. Between attacking posters in threads to giving some posters infractions but letting their pets slide it has become a cesspool of cam girls way too fat to ever be strippers and other insane posters who are too busy worshiping the mods.

54 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    That's what happens when you have faggots like Yoda as site moderators.
  • former_stripper
    11 years ago
    He's not the biggest problem there by any means, it's the other mods. The others will just start fights and it's known a few have alts. It's also known other male mods are sleeping with female posters like Unbelievable and Djoser.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    That place is a joke. I got banned there long ago for speaking my mind. Fuck that site.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'm with sclvr5005. I didn't get banned. Just run out of town.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    hmm, i felt I already gave my opinion on a thread like this before. Well just to keep it fresh and funky, I post there on occasion, but now I long since stop caring about what they thought. Usually whenever I post, their lives within the strip clubs suddenly become realistic. Probably because my posts are unable to make it center around their fantasy lives.
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    LMAO, good to see you all stayin' classy...as usual...here on TUSCL!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Come be Moderator here Yoda!
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    @yoda “LMAO, good to see you all stayin' classy...as usual...here on TUSCL!” so says the guy who’s validation in life is being king shit to a bunch of lying, thieving whores in his very own cesspool kingdom. exploiting broken people for your own gratification isn’t like being the one-eyed cyclops in the land of the blind. it’s more like, oh I don’t know, a pimp? yeah that’s it, a pimp.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    @alucard. “Come be Moderator here Yoda!” when did Founder sell the site to you? dumbass
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Clear out "Things" like the above Yoda.
  • former_stripper
    11 years ago
    They need to get rid of most of the mods there who are very biased. When you have mods who are friends with some posters offline of course they are going to let them get away with everything but allow those they hate to do nothing. They have been known to ban people for asking questions while their friends can do no wrong.
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    Exploiting broken people? How so dr. Phil? I spend money on strippers. Don't you do the same?
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    Alucard, I'm flattered but this site is unique just as stripperweb is unique. Moderation wouldn't really work here. I lost interest in posting on TUSCL when the individual club message boards went away many years ago. The general message board can be entertaining but, as is evidenced here, there are too many posters who have nothing topical to add to a topic and resort to personal attacks instead. Not very entertaining or interesting but the board seems busy so who am I to judge. To each his own.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the reply and your thoughts Sir. Good luck and a safe Holiday Season.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @alutard: you should offer to cornhole Yoda since you seem so fond of him. Maybe if you did a good enough job he would repay the favor my volunteering to moderate this site. Could be win-win for both of you.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    StripperWeb just rubs me the wrong way, it's like an RP with an illusion of purpose.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I finally left that site for good recently after being a fairly active member there for quite awhile. Too heavy handed policing and some of the dancers there are just cunts. I am much happier on sites like this one and zbone.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    FBR banned me for "disrespecting the moderators", i.e. making fun of his threats to ban me. He first threatened to ban me for daring to express an opinion that maybe someone else shouldn't have been banned. But he's such a coward, he won't mark my profile as banned. He just blocked me from logging in. I miss Athena and Charlie. I'm a little surprised Athena isn't over here. Not like she needs anyone's "protection". A bizarre thing is that the high-volume "blue" posters on SW just can't believe it that not every custy is obsessed with dating a stripper. RP?
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    Fortunately juicebox68 whether I am "welcomed" here or not is of little concern to me. I'm a member and have been since before one even needed to register a handle. By the way, you are not banned from SW.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yoda, why the hell are you posting here so much today? Isn't there a huge line of strippers over on SW just dying for you to kiss their ass? Come on you know your place on this world by now, don't you? Or are recovering from jaw surgery because you overdid it in the past?
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    Dougster, why do you care again?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^^ This just a part of what he is all about Yoda, as we all know.
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    Eh, could be owner of the site venting for all we know. I was just curious as to why he cares if I post or not. Does he ask all of you guys this?
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    @Yoda, I've never posted on Stripperweb, just lurked a few times reading various threads. The Stripperweb ladies generally seem disgusted by the tuscl bad boys like me though I do see a few tuscl nicknames that I recognize. I would like to join Stripperweb. I don't take part in the flame wars here. I don't indulge in nasty name calling. I write well but I am dead honest about my search for hard core extras in clubs. Any advice for me about joining and posting on Stripperweb?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Eh, could be owner of the site venting for all we know. I was just curious as to why he cares if I post or not. Does he ask all of you guys this?" NOT as "nicely" as he asked you. ;) Typically it is a more vicious personal attack.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Alucard knows all about personal attacks.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Blinders?
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Just kicking mud back.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Blinders and tunnel vision. Name some others, if you are going to name names. I still would like to have Yoda in charge here.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ yeah, well, you're a homo.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    As is obvious with your demand to protect different opinions on here.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Dougster - LOL!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Afraid to name other names deogol? Or is it just a singular OBSESSION?
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    "I still would like to have Yoda in charge here." Whoa dude, back the truck up a bit. I'm not "in charge" of anything on SW. I am one of many volunteer moderators who's job it is to enforce the rules of the site. SW was set up years ago to run a certain way with the intention form day one of it being a moderated dancer support site. Anyone who joined had to deal with the rules from the start. Clearly the site rubs some folks the wrong way and they left-as they should. As I mentioned previously I don't think a system of moderators would work on this board. TUSCL's board, as far as I can remember, has never had any sort of regular moderation. Is it a free-for-all? I guess maybe it is but no one is forcing anyone to be a member here just as no one is forced to be a on SW. If a site is a good fit for you that's great. There is a function here that allows you to block other members and, when I was a regular poster here, I used it quite a bit. No system is perfect. TUSCL has always been much more about the club data base and the reviews for me. That's why I stick around and, though I rarely post in this forum, I do take a look once in a while.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    You are the only one with a list to hate on. I don't have one.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Last night I got a great BBBJ from a dancer named Elvira.
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    I got a great BJ last night too...but what does that heve to do with the thread?
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    from Deogol: You are the only one with a list to hate on. I don't have one. Huh? that makes no sense.
  • former_stripper
    11 years ago
    "I am one of many volunteer moderators who's job it is to enforce the rules of the site. SW was set up years ago to run a certain way with the intention form day one of it being a moderated dancer support site. Anyone who joined had to deal with the rules from the start." Here's the problem Yoda is there are different rules for different people. I have seen people banned for having a less popular opinion or even have people gang up on that person only to have that person get an infraction. You don't do this Yoda (at least that I have seen)but there are mods there who do and even say they will give infractions to someone because they disliked their opinion.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    No moderator needed.
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    Former stripper: I can't really argue with you since I don't read the women's sections on SW. I participate as a customer and, while I have had a few run-ins over the years with angry dancers and even more angry customers, it's never been enough of an issue for me to leave the site. There is never going to be total fairness under any model. We all have to decide where to participate and where not to based on what works best for us.
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    @farmerart. I don't really see much point to you trying to look for extras on SW. Even though there is a customer section it's really not what the site is about.
  • Cheo_D
    11 years ago
    Each site has its own purpose and its strengths and weaknesses. TUSCL's reviews are a must-read for me when in unfamiliar territory. SW's posts provide an interesting insight into the minds of the persons on the other side of the rail. I can just ignore the parts that I don't like in either, and nobody's forcing me to read or post in flamewar threads anyway. No need to make one look more like the other.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @art you don't have to do much over there to get threatened with being banned. And if you do, remember to grovel profusely, or else you will be banned. I got gang-flamed by the "nun strippers" as I called them when I posted about my #1 fav kissing me on the mouth. They consider even that to be "dirty dancing".
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @former Papi Chulo is one of our most popular posters over here. Look at his avatar. There isn't just one female body type that all men and lopaws like. You seem catty when you bust on people just because of what they look like.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Are they "Air Dancers"? Sounds like it.
  • SketchinGuy
    10 years ago
    I know this is late but I gotta say: This thread is mighty educational... Been to SW a few times but never made it a regular destination. I like to have an idea of what goes through strippers' minds (with the potential drawbacks of a site like SW or anywhere else). If the mods there are as capricious as described here, then I certainly won't join it.
  • georgmicrodong
    10 years ago
    @Yoda: "Not very entertaining or interesting" False, as evidenced by this very thread...
  • former_stripper
    10 years ago
    Stripping can be interesting but it's really not as it may seem.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    @former please elaborate.
  • former_stripper
    10 years ago
    Well, many strippers really hate the business. Many hate the customers. There were regulars I had that tipped well but I thought they were horrible people.
  • ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    @former yes I agree. That's why I'm generally the one who says "wanna dance" when a stripper comes around to me. I ask them after the dances if they want a drink. Most decline, and the ones that don't, it's pretty clear they mostly just want a free drink. I get plenty of chances to chat with family, friends and co-workers who actually want to chat with me. I'm happy with the occasion short chat with a dancer, since I know I didn't pressure her into it.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    former: "There were regulars I had that tipped well but I thought they were horrible people. " Yep, the txtittyfans of the world (well I guess he didn't tip well but has the other part aced).
  • SketchinGuy
    10 years ago
    @former - So I've heard, that's why I'm polite when I'm in a club. I know I am only a wallet on legs to the stripper I'm with....but hopefully a somewhat appealing one (as opposed to a crude rude one with $$ as the only attractive feature).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion