tuscl

The Tube Top

Ladies and gentlemen, today's topic of discussion is The Tube Top. Under optimal conditions, the Tube Top is an amazing and accentuating piece of cloth. Under not so optimal conditions, the Tube Top is just a top.

It takes a certain type of breast to pull off the Tube Top in all righteous glory. What do my fellow boobologists have to say?

12 comments

• ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Ideally, I'd have to say large Bs to small Cs, nayural, firm, shapely, and mounted on an overall hot body.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I've yet to see a tube top that enhances the look of breasts. I'd say C-d cup is better than bigger or smaller, but still...tube tops distort the shape too much IMHO.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    That's the reason why Tube Tops need the right set of tits. My CF had on a tube top last night and she looked MAGNIFICENT.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Love the tube top
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I concur with ATAC, except that I'd up the cup optimal cup size range by two sizes. I had an unusual opportunity, several years ago, to photograph a voluptuous girl wearing a tube top. I had my camera with me, for work purposes at the moment. I was on a second floor balcony of building, when two young, pretty girls came walking by on the sidewalk below me.

I could easily see right down the boobage of the girl wearing a tube top. I thought to myself, do I want to enjoy the moment now, or do I want to forego the immediate opportunity and go to the trouble to get set up to take a photo, possibly miss the best shot, and then wait a few days to get the film developed? (Long before digital cameras.) I opted to enjoy the moment. To this day, still remember very well what the girl in the tube top looked like from a straight overhead view.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Had a fave that used a tube top as a miniskirt. Actually looked fucking hot. Black top and black tube top is kind of like a really short "little black dress". Not crazy 'bout them when worn as a top. Regardless of tit size. Sexier outfits available.
  • likes2look
    11 years ago
    The Tube Top - as seen on Cops!
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Never been a big fan of 'em, either for myself or others.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Lopaw-I never was a big fan of tube tops either, until last night. I use to associate tube tops with trailer trash tramps. Also seen on COPS!
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Yup I can't help but think of them the same way, Slick - redneck formal wear. Those must have been some pair last night to make you change your mind.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Perfect tits in a tube top is AWESOME
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Like lopaw, I've never been a fan.

Here in the Midwesr we have too many fat people that try to pull it off. Epic fail.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion