tuscl

Michigan 4AMer

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Monday, December 16, 2013 2:47 AM
So, my phone rings at 4am and I get a text from ATF Lite. She says, "I love you from the bottom of my heart" What should I think about.this? a) It's 10 days before Christmas and it's time to do some Christmas shopping b) Her boyfriend left and took all the weed c) I was the best lover she ever had and she can't get me out of her mind d) She is tired of the boys and finally realizes she does love me e) Strippers lie occasionally

22 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    Obviously, C and D.
  • .juicebox69
    11 years ago
    Yes I agree strongly with jack C and D
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    How can you doubt. C and D for sure.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    She has a bottomless heart.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    C & D
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Strippers never lie. C and D.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Invite her over and propose marriage my friend.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Is this the one you were talking about the other day? The one with the heart shaped purse?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You're lucky & roll with it. :)
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    You need to go shopping for a ring, she clearly wants to be with you for the rest of her life.
  • bigman226
    11 years ago
    More likely, a heartless bottom
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    she wants you to take her Christmas shopping. think twice before you agree: [view link] Man Refuses to Keep Shopping, Jumps to His Death By Brian Shields Tue Dec 10th, 2013 5:17am America/Los_Angeles XUZHOU, China (KRON) — A Chinese man is dead after he just couldn’t take the idea of extending a five-hour holiday shopping spree with his girlfriend. Witnesses say 38-year old Tao Hsiao accompanied his girlfriend to the shopping mall where she bought shoes, clothes, and other holiday gifts. But after five hours of shopping, Tao had had enough. “He told her she already had enough shoes, more shoes that she could wear in a lifetime and it was pointless buying any more,” a witness tells Chinese television. “She started shouting at him accusing him of being a skinflint and of spoiling Christmas, it was a really heated argument,” the witness adds. Investigators say that’s when Tao threw the shopping bags he was holding onto the floor and then jumped from the seven story balcony hitting Christmas decorations on his way down. He was pronounced dead at the scene. No one on the floor was hit or hurt. Chinese experts acknowledge this can be a “stressful” time for many people.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Lol Phil, MD
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Based off the tittle, I thought you were going to say your at just witnessed a shooting
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    She texted you at 4am. It must be real.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Jeez, why didn't our reluctant shopper throw her off the building instead of himself. I don't think that there isn't a a jury with a man on it that would convict him.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    He just needed to fine tune his ability to take time off to do his own shopping. When he sneaks away, find a book store and start reading books. It's much less stressful that way. Agree to meet up hours later, maybe even buy a book and sit down somewhere and read it. Sounds like he followed her around everywhere. That will make any normal guy want to jump.
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    Nothing against you. She meant to dial her deadbeat boyfriend that had beat her 4 hours earlier.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    She’s probably super-broke from the bottom off her heart.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    not enough information to tell. but usually, with your type of stripper relationships, no doubt about it...it's A. What are you high? Did her boyfriend have option "b" happen and gave it to you to smoke? That's an obvious answer.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Sorry dude, I gotta go with A, B, and E; all together, lol!
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Makes me wonder... Athena on stripperweb has a degree in Mathematics. I wonder if she reprogrammed Siri on her iPhone to automatically do all the SS texting with her custies for her automatically.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion