tuscl

Jackpots and strippers

Sunday, December 15, 2013 12:41 AM
Mega Millions jackpot is at $550 mil. If you won it, the lump sum after-tax payout could set up quite the nice recurring stream of annual income. When the jackpots climb to these levels, I admit I find myself daydreaming about what winning it would mean for my lifestyle, including my strip club hobby. So I figured I'd throw out a two parter: 1) do you play the large jackpot lotteries like powerball and mega millions? 2) if you won it big, which of these would you choose: A) opening up the strip club of your dreams. You choose the decor, music, and of course, the girls that get hired. B) You'd just spend it in the clubs that are already out there, and you'd have quite the formidable clubbing budget. C) use it to turn your ATF into your sugar baby / mistress. Her annual salary would be enough to make her accessible to you whenever you wanted, reliable, and exclusive - you'd be her only paying customer. It might take your willing suspension of disbelief for this one, but since we're already in fantasy land with this question... You can only afford one of the three. After all, you'd only be a multi millionaire. Not a billionaire.

26 comments

• BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Yes I play If I won...I would invest it all in realestate then use those profits as my clubbing budget
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I don't gamble. But if I won I would spend it in existing clubs, where I would drink and fuck myself silly seven days a week. So nothing would really change except the frequency of my visits.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I don't play, and I rarely do any other forms of gambling either. But if I did win, I'd do B
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I am too poor to afford the cost of lottery tickets.
  • friction_lover
    11 years ago
    I only play the big jackpots and if I won would go with B. Fun in the clubs, choosing unique one if different city/country ever weekend.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I play both the Powerball and Megamillions each drawing. I always do 3 of each, so that ends up being $18 a week on lottery tickets, which isn't much in the overall scheme of things, but if it gets high like it is now, I may do up to 5 per ticket. If I actually won the jackpot, as opposed to just $100, which I did once earlier this year, I'd do B. A is too much hassle that I don't want to deal with and C would get boring after a while.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    B
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    I've only played any lottery twice, buying a single ticket when the pot exceeded $100M. Even then, it was only so I could say I was in it and could daydream. If I won, I would do B, and move next door to an FKK club in Germany. Someone has to win...... My nightmare would be having one of the 50,000 winning tickets, LOL!
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Live hard, die young and leave a beautiful memory.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I play the ponies(sometimes) and bet on fights. The odds are better and winning is attainable albeit the score isn't close to powerball winnings. I won some fight money last night. Gonna go to the club this Sunday evening.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    1. Once in a while, and irrespective of the jackpot amount. 2. D, go back to school.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Why are there 70 balls on the Mega millions now? WTF happened
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    The Lottery is a tax for people that are bad at math
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I still pitch quarters.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I would definitely make it rain, probably even a rainstorm.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    If it were $100 million, I'd give it to the US Treasury to pay off approximately 0% of the national debt.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    B & C. For a take home cash option payout of ~ $150M - $180M (Cash option value $295.6M), I don't need no stinking rules. That portfolio should easily earn 7 figures in interest & dividends. Golden Rule; He (or she for lopaw) who has the gold makes the rules.
  • jack0505
    11 years ago
    When it gets really big I'll buy a ticket or two. Bought one last week and since no one won I'll buy one for Tuesday's Mega Millions. I don't think I'd open a club with the money. Other investments have much better return, I think.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    If any of you guys actually win this thing, send me a PM. I am trying to claw myself out of an eight figure hole that is getting deeper yet. I won't give up any points in my company but for a $100,000,000 loan I could see myself clear to paying 7.5% interest for five years.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    fa, Just rename your company to something like "Farmerart's Solar Panels, Wind Farm, and Electric Catch On Fire Car Company and the obama will send you buckets of cash!
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Definitely B.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " do you play the large jackpot lotteries like powerball and mega millions?" Occasionally, when high enough. IF lucky...then: 1. I'd disappear into my own special built "castle" 2. Avoid Nicholas Van Orton's fate 3. ELIMINATE certain things 4. ENJOY exactly what I like until... 5. Visit a club a week & be King have them KISS my ass like one other member - LMFAO!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I don't like the big jackpots because it's a one in a million chnace to win and the combination of numbers are endless. if i did win though, it'd be B. No interest in owning my own club. hell, i'd probably give a million dollars in stock for a company i believe will grow...that's not apple or microsoft.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @Estafador: The odds of winning the powerball and mega millions lotteries are the same, regardless of the size of the jackpot or how many people are playing. Those against winning the $20 million jackpot are no better or worse than the half billion one.
  • ReadyPayerOne
    11 years ago
    @minnow - true, one should be able to do all three with that kind of money. The lump sum cash payment is ~$300 mil. Fed, state, and city taxes would probably take around 45%, leaving one with about $165 mil. I figure earning 4% pretax via dividends and interest should be doable resulting in annual income of $6.6 mil. Dividends get taxed at lower rates than wages, let's use 30% for the heck of it. So after tax annual income of $4.6 mil. Or, $88.5 k a WEEK. Like someone pointed a firehose at you that sprayed cash. One could use some part of the winnings to start up your own club and then as long as it was at least break even, who cares? On $4.6 mil a year, you could then fund all the club fun one wanted, and put the ATF on the payroll. if she'd be amenable to it. You'd probably need to issue her a w2. I'd love to see the occupation listed on that tax return. With all that being said - I'd also opt for B. Most variety, least hassle. Option A - I love it when I find a club where everything clicks for me - the music, the stage/bar/seating setup, the type of girls that work there. So on the surface I would find it a fun idea to create your own club, but ultimately it's probably more trouble than it is worth when you think about the hassles of running a business, dealing with law enforcement, maybe organized crime, etc. To be honest, I was a little surprised only one person went with Option C. I know this is a cynical bunch where I imagine many have some personal mantra along the lines of "don't get attached, she's a stripper and it's all about the money" but I would have thought more would have found that option tempting. After all, for those of us that have them, they're our ATFs because there's something they provide that we like getting over and over again.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I am too poor to afford the cost of lottery tickets" Right.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion