tuscl

New Year's Eve at the Strip Club?

Saturday, December 14, 2013 7:00 PM
Anyone ever go to the strip club for New Year's Eve night? Is it a good idea / fun time?

18 comments

• ime
    11 years ago
    i went with some friends last year on new years eve. It wasn't very much fun most of the good looking girls don't seem to work NYE from what I could tell. I won't be doing it again, but maybe your luck will be better if you give it a shot.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    NYE is amateur night. I wouldn't venture out.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Hell no. Goofy groups of kids in the clubs and alcohol safety checkpoints on the roads.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Too many drunks on the road. Amateur night for sure.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Also, if you're hoping for a particular dancer she might not be there if she has kids. I've been told by a few single mom dancers that New Year's Eve and Valentine's Day are the two most difficult nights of the year to get babysitters.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    All the hot girls are out partying New Years Eve, so it's usually the C team that is working, which is why I don't strip club New Years Eve.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I will be spending an exciting New Year's Eve amidst the whirr of the top drives, the clang of drill stem, and the obscenities of rig pig conversation.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I have on a three occasions. The first time, many years ago, there was hardly anyone there, dancers or customers, and the dancers who were there were not exactly stellar. I celebrated the new year, got a dance from a girl and left.

The second time I went, it was 1999, which meant the end of the millenium and the whole Y2K thing that never happened. They didn't have that many dancers there at that club, either, but one of them was one of my all-time favorites, only it was away from her regular club, and being she wasn't exactly occupied by other customers, she spent the whole time with me and I got to do some of the things her regular club never let her do.

The third time, it was a few years ago, when it happened to be a weekend, and they had quite a few dancers there, some of whom were the top dancers. But this was a BYOB club, so when they were handing out champagne for the magic moment, it was the non-alcoholic kind. I wasn't even aware non-alcoholic champagne existed, although it's quite possible it was something else entirely.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I tend not to go *anywhere* on New Year's Eve. Too many drunks on the road, and far too many cops who use any flimsy excuse whatsoever to pull you over and try to search your car.

As for clubs, I believe the dancers when they that only the truly desperate dancers show up. Every single time I've ever asked any dancer I was actually interested in whether she would be working on NYE, I've gotten answers ranging from "no" to "are you fucking crazy?"
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    With the e-mails I get from Hong Kong in TJ, I might drive down to the border in the morning, get a room at Hong Kong, rest up until the evening, then get my party on. No driving, no cops. If I do it, trust me, y'all know about it soon enough.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Sounds like it could be fun, but I'd hate to kiss a babe from any SC, let alone of new years night, lol!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I've gone to the club on New Year's Day, 2011. It was packed and popping.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I don't want to go but I'm going to Dallas BBQ's this holiday...and that will be packed. So I can imagine the strip clubs. Besides, I live in NY why the fuck do I need to do that when I could watch the ball drop live....and get thrown up on.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Esta-...and get thrown up on! Hahahahaha! I've been young and done Vegas broke in the streets and had a blast. Same with Pasadena. If I was younger, I'd do Times Square. The older I get, the more I want to stay indoors on New Year's Eve.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    here's a few comments from here that should tell you what the general census thinks:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Last year, my hippie/surf buddy and I ate mushrooms and went night surfing. The moon over the Pacific. Getting barreled. In the zone, zoned out. That was a great New Year's Eve.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Nope. Too many drunk fools on the road and in the clubs. I get my "Entertainment" at home on this evening.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I tend to avoid SCs on all holidays – IME SCs during holidays tend to consist of lots of sausage & low talent.

SCs also tend to turn into party clubs rather than strip clubs – I don’t go to SCs to party; I go to get my freak on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion