tuscl

Looking out for fellow patrons

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, December 12, 2013 11:26 AM
Have you ever seen a stripper that you personally knew was a ROB talking to another customer and wanted to run up to the guy and warn him about her. I have been in that position many times and just bit my tongue. If it was a guy that I knew I wouldn't hesitate but I usually avoid talking to dudes in a club that I do not know. What would you do?

21 comments

• SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Too many guys would tell you to mind your own business, fearing that your are trying to "steal" the dancer. Leave 'em alone and let them learn on their own. Why get your chops busted for trying to help a guy who doesn't want it.
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    On the other hand, I had a total stranger approach me to tell me about a ROB and I thanked him. I got the impression that it was pure pay-back but I wasn't offended at all. The guy doesn't have to take your advice if you warn him.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I watched a gal really working a guy one time and I knew that she promised the world and delivered little. I didn't say anything and off they went to VIP. An hour later , he plopped down next to me and casually said he'd just had the best blow-job of his life. Who knew?
  • VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    Shadowcat is right. If it is somebody you know, then tell them. If it is somebody you do NOT know, then it is more iffy.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Not my businesses. That is the short road to drama.
  • davejones1978
    11 years ago
    I also don't talk to many guys in a strip club~ 1 time I broke my rule and was talking to some guy who invited me to a 3some with 1 of the watrisses. He also mentioned he has had a few cocks in his mouth in the past. I got the hell out of there. Lol
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    We all have to earn our stripes at one time or the other. Might as well be sooner than later.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Drama or not, I don't mind helping a fellow samaratin out. I will "advise" him once about an ROB if I see one. If he doesn't take it, then that's on him. I'm only helping just because I want to.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @gawker and the flip side of doing all that is....some dude you're talking to could unknowingly be a DT. Don't want to take chances. So perhaps Rickyboy has it right. Only help your friends in need. Not a random stranger.
  • Chanel
    11 years ago
    A club regular told me about seeing a girl (I used to work with) attempting to take cash out of a passed out patron's wallet. He was sitting at the table next to a sleeping drunk when a dancer sat down and pretended to have a conversation with the guy with his head on the table. She was opening his wallet when my friend asked "What's going on with him?" She said "He's okay." She got up and left without completing her mission.
  • jack0505
    11 years ago
    If someone sees me return from dances or VIP and asks, I will tell them the truth. Otherwise, not going to offer information unsolicited.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I"m on the same page as VeryBigDawg.
  • Briguy78
    11 years ago
    I'm new to this stuff, what's an ROB?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Briguy78 - see glossary at the bottom of the page.
  • Briguy78
    11 years ago
    Thanks, Shadow!
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    It's a big gamble whenever helping someone involves giving people information. Stupid people think that you are telling them something because you think they are stupid. They don't realize you have no way of knowing they're stupid by looking at them because, well, they're stupid.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    There are these two ROB's at my favorite club everyone seems to call "The Twins" even though they aren't related. They always seem to work in concert with each other, in part because the one has the baby of the other's boyfriend. Anyway, I feel like telling everyone to stop getting dances from those two, but sometimes, I like the idea of watching them suffer instead. Now, if they ask me for advice on them, I will tell them to avoid them, but it doesn't happen often, and when there's a group together, forget about it. No one wants to hear about it.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    I mind my own business no matter where I am so I would say nothing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve been in that situation but not that often. I *would* tell the PL my personal experience w/ the ROB only as something for him to have in mind and not necessarily to tell him to avoid her. Unfortunately it’s often hard to find the correct time to talk 2 the PL about the ROB since he may be talking/busy w/ the ROB & one can’t just go up 2 him while he’s w/ the dancer in order to warn him ahead of time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I was ROBed on a visit 2 a black Houston dive while visiting the area in early 2012. The ROB was sitting on my lap & I was distracted with all the naked women around. I was wearing my thin sweat pants that have shallow pockets and she had reached into my right pocket and stole the $$$ I had in that pocket. I freaked b/c I had $300 in $20s in one pocket & about 15 singles in the other pocket. At first I thought she had stolen my $300; but she had only cleaned out my singles pocket (~$15). The “manager” at this dive was no help since I couldn’t prove she had stolen the $$$ - so I had 2 cut my losses & just leave the club. Before leaving the club, I stopped by the man’s bathroom and there was another custie there that I had noticed getting dances from the ROB. I warned him about what happened to me and he said he kept his $$$ in his sports coat pocket and that he did notice her rubbing her hand around that area but didn’t think much about it and thanked me 4 the heads up.
  • bvino
    11 years ago
    I think I would appreciate the heads up (no pun) but I can see where some guys would get annoyed. I suspect that is the difference between reasonable professional club goers and pig headed amateurs.We either trust each other when it matters or we don't. I have gotten further on trust.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion