tuscl

What to do when you suspect the BF is texting

Thursday, December 12, 2013 9:39 AM
Ok, it's happened to all of us. We are texting a potential girl from the club but this exchange something doesn't seem right. Maybe the grammar is worse, maybe its better. Maybe the conversation is goign much longer or shorter than normal. Overall, it just doesn't seem like your girl. Well, it's probably the boyfriend/pimp fucking with you. Normally I just say fuck it and disappear until another day. I was trying to think of a way to fuck with him a little...but not so much that I ostracize myself from the girl or worse, get her beat up. I know of a few occasions girls have gotten the shit kicked out of them for cheating on their "men" so I don't want to go that road. Some possible ideas I've had for texts, though none seem to be exactly what I want. Suggestions? So...Did you ever go to the doctor and get that checked out? Are you still having trouble orgasming with your bf? So...You mentioned the problems with your bf...is he still wearing your underwear when you're not home? So...You mentioned the problems with your bf...Did you still want me to fix him up with that guy I know?

15 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Do you still think that your boy friend is cheating on you?
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    If you have a large cock, text a pic. "All for you baby"
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    My relationship with my ATF ended with an incident like that. (PM me if you'd like details. Too long a story for here.) I wish I'd had the sense to think of lines like that at the time. It would have eased the pain greatly. But, it was really not that big of a deal to me, because by that time she and I were in cities 1,200 miles apart from each other, and I only saw her about every three months up until certain texts started arriving from her b.f.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    This was dealt with once and solved.
  • membernumber1
    11 years ago
    Cat! I like that! Perfect! Goer, I feel your pain. One of my favorites had an ex that wouldn't go away. They were addicted to heroin together and leech off of each other to this day. I figured out fast that he was sending out most of the booty call texts from her phone and it changed the way I look at a lot of things now!
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Always be ready to move on--quickly.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    A similar thing happened to me only it was her mother using her phone. Last week I was at their apartment, as i was leaving the dancer was asking me to meet her at a hotel cuz she "wanted me to eat her out like the last time and fuck her like there's no tomorrow". The mother was sitting right there and turned and smiled at me. What a sick fucking relationship! The two of them have addiction issues and the mother is about ready to start pimping her daughter.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    So did your bf friend enjoy the drugs I gave you for him allowing me to f*&$ you?
  • HonestT
    11 years ago
    I'm pumped for the threeway!!!! Are you sure your BF likes to take BBC? Cause I want to pound the shit out of him!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @gawker did you then turn your head to the camera and frown lol. No but that's pretty sick...that's pretty sick. So did you still fuck her...even if the mom was pimping her out?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    This is what you do: [view link]
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Great reply GMD. I tell an angry dude this-"Your bitch chose me. Now, we can handle this like gentlemen or we can get into some gangster shit."-The Mack
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Text back asking if her boyfriend is still having erectile dysfunction problems and does she still believe its because he's a closeted homosexual.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    HonestT – that shit was funny!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion