tuscl

Closing day of strip club

chukko
Ohio
Last night strangely enough I had a dream about being at a strip club on it's last day being open. In my dream I was having a wild time with all the girls and they were letting go and doing extra stuff that they wouldn't do on a normal day. Has anybody been to a Strip Club on it's dying day or near it's dying day and what kind of experience was it? I imagine that it wouldn't be like my dream because most of the dancers would probably be unattractive or have left already. I'm just curious.

7 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Nope.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Like Nosferatu just said. I do remember when DV Ontario and Hawaii Theater closed up shop but I didn't go.
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    Around here, clubs just close without warning. I'm sure it's done to keep dancer/customer drama to a minimum.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Chukko: I've had the opportunity to go on closing night. A chain of four clubs here (Puget Sound Region), were all forced to close on the same night as part of a plea deal. I went to one of them, expecting what you mentioned. If it happened, I sense I was just too early in the evening to catch any of it. I did hear that extras were being given wide out in the open at one of the other clubs I didn't go to. I had the phone numbers of all of the dancers I cared about anyway. No big deal to miss their closing night. Some didn't want to work that night anyway.

@ Grand: When clubs close without notice, it's mostly to maximize profits for the owners. If the dancers were given any advance notice, many would quit early in search of others jobs.

• samsung1
    11 years ago
    the clubs around here usually close without any notice. Either business is too slow or because of legal reasons.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I second what samsung1 says. That said, I did go to one about a week before it closed. For once, the dancers seemed to be trying there, but there was a sense that if the owner was going to jail, then the club was doomed to close and they'd have to move on to somewhere else.
  • chukko
    11 years ago
    That's one interesting story Club_Goer. It's good to have atleast one person with that experience.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion