tuscl

daughters best friend

two4fun1225
Tennessee
Wednesday, December 11, 2013 8:16 PM
So what would you guys do if you walked into a strip club and seen your daughters best friend dancing on stage ? My daughter just told me that her best friend that we have known since a very young age is stripping at a club in our area

25 comments

• ianm
    11 years ago
    Go see how she looks nude
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    One stripper more or less in the club is a huge so what. The big issue is that she might be really freaked out by seeing you. The important thing is to be friendly, supportive and reassuring, assuming she'll let you get anywhere near her.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Fuck that bitch raw
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    That depends on what she looks like. My daughter doesn't have any friends that I want to see naked.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Typical answer.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    I'm in the don't have kids in the first place camp. If I did hypothetically see my daughter's friend stripping I'd freak out because the most likely way a club finds new talent is the friends of current dancers. When your daughter starts talking about how much money her best friend is raking in, then you're really in trouble.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    I'd pass on that. Hopefully she wouldn't work at one of my regular clubs.
  • ScottyW
    11 years ago
    Where we were 16, my BFF n me snuck into the local burleyQ. (It's been a few years ago) and who should be the feature? Misty Storm, my BFF's older sister. Afterward, Dinner at his house was never the same!
  • canny
    11 years ago
    I'd sneak out and hope that she didn't see me because if she did, she'd tell her best friend about it.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    C'mon Op, is her father wondering what your daughter looks like naked? Is every young girl in your parts up for grabs? Why even think about her?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I have no daughters so I can't answer that question. Now, I have an 18 year old niece who's tennis teammate that's also her close friend, she has a crush on Uncle Slick. When the time is right, I'm gonnatteat that chick to multiples.
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    Go and demand the "friend of the family" discount!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Well, that depends upon whether you want the joke answer or a real answer. Joke answers might include: ---- Go get myself a bucket o' the Colonel's XXXtra KRIS-pay 'cos somebody's BFF is gettin' a drumstick up their pooper! Pretend I'm the Reverend Zippy come to save her soul, 'cos a god upstanding citizen like myself wouldn't be caught in a sleazy club. Us the ol' Jedi mind trip on her to get some mad XXXtras. (Somehow changing "trick" to "trip" makes it funnier...woo hoo!) Ask for a LDK when you go back for a private dance but drop trou at the end to show her you jizz. After all, she's almost family... ---- Now a serious answer might be "leave before she see you 'cos chance are she'll tell your daughter that daddy is a perv".
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    It could happen! A couple months ago I was watching a pretty young new girl stripping at the club, and my ATF says, "She was talking about her senior prom that she went to the other night." I went "Uuuu......uuhhhhhh?" (Trying to write a Tim Taylor here). For Pete's sake, she might be 18, but she's not even quite out of high school yet and she's getting naked on stage! I asked my ATF if her parents knew what she was doing with her evenings and she said no, she just told her folks that she was going to her waitressing job or to her BF's house for an overnight. Oh, and did I mention that her BF started dancing at the club at the same time?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    If that's your daughter's best friend, it's like she's your niece. If you care about family members, would you really want to see your niece dancing for you?
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Childless by choice and never even contemplate such subjects.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    Absolutely wouldn't go to that club. There's nothing to be gained by thinking of your daughter's friends as appropriate sexual partners. And it could effect the way your daughter sees you. Off limits without question, just go somewhere else.
  • jacobs.patrick7
    11 years ago
    Sounds to me like your daughter is making a run at the stage herself.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    OP, could well be your daughter has mentioned her BFF as a means of testing your reaction for a revelation of her own some time in the near future.
  • Knightline
    11 years ago
    I see a great blackmailing opportunity!! What would sh do to keep her parents from finding out what she is doing!!
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    It is a sure bet that the dancer will tell your daughter if she ever saw you there. So it is not worth it. It may be possible to go to that club but never get a lapper from the daughter's friend, but she may see you getting a lapper from someone else. Too much drama, not worth it.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    All my daughter's friends are 9's and 10's...but if I knew one was dancing I'd have to avoid that club because it would get back to my daughter and all hell would break loose! It sure would be tempting though!
  • membernumber1
    11 years ago
    Scenarios like this are exactly why I won't club near my house. I don't need the drama of friends, family, coworkers, clients, etc seeing me.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I *did* see my son's former girlfriend in a club once. My first thought upon seeing her naked (before Louisville's more restrictive laws) was "how the fuck did he let that one get away?" We agreed not to tell on each other, since her parents didn't know, and I didn't go back there for a long time.
  • two4fun1225
    11 years ago
    So anyway I know what club she works at now so my wife and I avoid that one but I just hope she doesn't show up at my favorite club that we are friends with the owner of and where our atf works..but I would never go to any club she works at because she is like a daughter to me As for my daughter she is a beautiful young girl that has two left feet and knows that if I ever caught her stripping I would make her life a living hell or get arrested dragging her out of there...and by the way she knows we go to the club's and have plenty of stripper friends that come over from time to timeso iI have no issues there
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion