tuscl

Best Time To End An OTC Arrangement

Friday, December 6, 2013 10:04 PM
Good evening and morning to some. For those of us who have or have had OTC relationships with dancers, when do you think it's best to end your relationship? All good things must come to and end or so they say. Do you bow out while the OTC arrangement is still cool or do you keep it going until it falls apart?

7 comments

• toysales
    11 years ago
    When you are no longer enjoying spending time with her.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    After you have cum all that you can.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @RickD-Hahahahaha.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    ;) Since I threw that answer out before really reading the thread (a little drunk posting here): The answer, in my opinion, is when you no longer enjoy it enough to want to do it anymore. This could be because of boredom; other fish in the sea, increased drama; or something else altogether. From my perspective, if I wanted a second wife, I would take on a mistress. I fuck strippers for fun and variety. A truly talented girl may stay on top of the roster for a while, but I will admit to getting bored quickly. When that happens, I am out.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I'm with Toysales and Rick. I have one dancer I've been OTCing for seven years now. It's gotten stale the last few times with her, so I'm politely declining requests of hers for more OTC. I still have others who are still very interesting to spend time with.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    When you realize that this beautiful girl with long blonde hair will lure you again and again out onto the quicksand.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    When you know that her needs and "neediness" outweigh your interest.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion