tuscl

Boner killers

Tuesday, December 3, 2013 1:08 PM
So this girl, we'll call her MJ, auditioned the same night I did. We both got hired and work 2 of the same nights during the week. We were talking about average take-home and she said typically made less than $150, often less than $100 during the week. When I first started a lot of the girls offered advice to me on how to make more money, and now that I'm doing pretty well I want to help her. I'm just confused because it doesn't seem like she's doing anything wrong or that would majorly turn guys off. She's average height and slender, brunette, long straight hair. I'd say she has kind of a Tori Black-esque body with slightly smaller boobs. She looks athletic. She's pretty tan and has a few tattoos. Her makeup is a bit heavy but to me most of the girls in there would look better with less. She has a nose ring, but again a lot of girls do. The only thing that sent up a red flag to me is that she said she tells customers she has a boyfriend if they ask, but at the same time I don't really know if that's a major turn off to customers. She said sometimes guys will also mention their wives/girlfriends so it's not too weird. I think it's cool that she's honest, but #1 I probably couldn't work in a strip club if I had a boyfriend and #2 I'd probably leave his existence out of the conversation if I did. What do you guys think though? Are you less attracted to a girl if she tells you this? I know this will vary from guy to guy, but I'm interested to hear your perspectives. What are some things strippers have said to you or told you about themselves that have really turned you off?

46 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    BF or Husband doesn't bother me but even if they are not showing, telling me that they are pregnant is a BIG turn off. I don't like piercing and tats but they are not usually deal breakers.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    It's not a factor in my mind. I'm surprised when a beautiful dancer doesn't have a BF. What a waste. Is she a decent dancer? Many guys enjoy the grinding over an "air dance". Ask her how much she turns guys on when conducting a LD. Strippers can usually tell if a guy is hard and can emphasize it or avoid it. One of my favorite dancers has been stripping for 12 years, offers no extras at any price, is a consistent high earner, and tells me that she brushes her hand over a hard dick, grinds on it, will even stroke it a little in a LD. She won't allow the guy to take his dick out, even in VIP, but she doesn't ignore it either. She only stays away from wet spots if the guy is uncouth enough to come in his pants.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " What are some things strippers have said to you or told you about themselves that have really turned you off?" There is NOT anything about their personal lives that will turn me off. BUT after we have concluded an agreement for VIP Room activities, and are in the room - if she says that there are parts of her body that are out of bounds [Except for kitty {This is sort of standard}] then that is a turn off. Speaking of the kitty. If her pussy hygiene is poor & the pussy SMELLS, that ENDS all activities immediately & she NEVER gets another 1¢ from me!
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I don't think guys want to hear about your boyfriend or really, much about your life away from the SC at all. IME, you make more money if you don't quite seem human.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    If the customer asks; then she should be honest b/c most likely he may want to hear “no” so he can ask her out/try-to-hook-up; me thinks. Personally; if I have not asked/brought-it-up; then I really don’t want to hear about your BF.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I think younger more inexperienced SCers may be turned off by it b/c it may ruin the fantasy that the dancer may be into them. Older SCers are more realistic in that they know, or should know, the dancer would not realistically be interested in them romantically – also; many of the older guys may be married and could care less if the dancer has a BF as long as the dancer takes care of him. All in all; when a dancer is dealing w/ a custie; it should be about the custie – so a dancer should leave her BF out of it; unless the PL specifically asks.
  • crsm27
    11 years ago
    BF isn't a deal breaker. It sounds that her hustle factor isn't working. or her approach. We would need to know more about this to help. Also how is her personality? Is she outgoing? Is she shy? Is she stand offish? Is she confident?
  • crsm27
    11 years ago
    Damn missing edit function again.....I hit enter too quickly. Anyway.... Nothing really turns me off too much when talking with a dancer. I am like Alucard....if I smell something....I am out of there. But it is more attitude that is the attraction. I mean if she is confident and can keep up a conversation it is a good thing. If she seems interested in our conversation it helps. I mean she could be talking with these people but could seem distant.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Just like some guys have game w/ the ladies and some don’t; same w/ some dancers; some have game on selling and some don’t. Some things I’ve noticed w/ newbies: + they may feel shy or apprehensive about asking the PL for dances – she may talk to him and expect him to ask – this is a mistake IMO - although some PLs will ask; some/many won’t and wait for the dancer to ask him (for dances; etc.) + some newbies don’t approach many if any PLs and think if the PL is interested in a dance; he’ll ask/approach-her – this is a good way to lose out on a lot of potential biz – you never know when you’ll meet “Mr. Right” that may be really into you and spend well on you Just some thoughts – hard to say exactly why w/o having experienced your dancer friend.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I think some of us experienced TUSCLers should start a consulting business to train new dancers – what do you say shadow – are you willing to come out of retirement? :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "IME, you make more money if you don't quite seem human." IMHO duomaxwell, you are wrong. I'm not looking for a statue, or a Zombie, or ghost or something less than Human. I'm looking for a 100% living, breathing REAL Human woman who will provide an experience that I'm looking for.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "But it is more attitude that is the attraction. I mean if she is confident and can keep up a conversation it is a good thing. If she seems interested in our conversation it helps." A good example.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    @alucard “"IME, you make more money if you don't quite seem human." IMHO duomaxwell, you are wrong.” alucard do you realize how incredibly stupid your statement is? in duo’s EXPERIENCE she makes more money if….. and you make the asinine comment that she is wrong about her own experience. just how fucking stupid are you?
  • Rachelmmm
    11 years ago
    A lot of dancers I've talked to echo duo's sentiments. Some girls have told me to just make up a story about myself and try and turn the conversation so that they can talk about themselves as much as possible. I guess it's a good way to keep your identity in and out of the strip club distinct from one another. Whenever I talk to this girl she seems lively and outgoing. I enjoy watching her dance too. A lot of the girls at my club just kind of stand there and sway and she's one of the few that get into it. We have very different looks though so I haven't gotten to experience what she's like while talking with customers. I'm going to show her this thread though when I see her next. Thank you guys!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Gee Dr. Phil – you sound a lot nicer on TV – I guess you’re showing tough love :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    "IME, you make more money if you don't quite seem human." I took this to possibly mean that many PLs look at dancers as just a sex object or piece of meat and not necessarily as a person.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    That's my take too Papi, that she seems to think all customers look at dancers & possibly all women that way. Hence my reply above.
  • Essdub
    11 years ago
    I think generally the biggest turn offs are drama, bad attitudes, and girls that come off as being too phony. In her case, I'm guessing it might be that she's just not really putting herself out there, or not giving the impression that she's having a good time, which is probably the case if she's only making a fraction of what other girls are. Good eye contact is something that is often overlooked, a seductive look can do a lot for putting a customer in the mood to spend. If she seems distant in conversation or when she's giving dances or on stage, that's a pretty big BK. It helps if a dancer can enjoy herself with a customer, or at the least be able to give him that impression. As far as the boyfriend goes, I don't think it's really that much of a detriment to making money, assuming she isn't constantly talking about him. I never ask personal questions myself, I don't mind a dancer volunteering personal information, but I'd just as soon not hear about abusive ex-boyfriends and things like that.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Rachelmmm, you sound like you sell yourself. Does she? If not, even if she's not doing anything "wrong", she won't make as much money as you.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    ""IME, you make more money if you don't quite seem human." What does this mean? Please elaborate , duo
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    The second a dancer starts yapping about a boyfriend/baby daddy/ kids I am gone. Complete fem-wood killer. And because I'm female many dancers think that it is something that I want to hear about. I sure as hell don't want to hear about that shit. Now if you want to tell me all about getting down & nasty with your girlfriend then I'm all ears.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I don't wanna hear about the boyfriend.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    If she gave a good LD, I wouldn't care what she talked about. Boner killers: Pussy odor Telling me to watch my hands before the dance starts One and done every time.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @govikings - I meant that if you want to quick-sell dances & VIP rooms then you want people to objectify you and it's harder for them to do that when you stop acting like an object. Not EVERYONE is looking for that, though, some people want real human connection and GFE and that's all fine and dandy, but having to connect with everyone on some kind of magical, special strip club level takes a toll on you after awhile. It's like dating everyone. I just think the first way is easier.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @duomaxwell: I tend to agree with you. My SB used to make bank, but the person she was when she was doing that around the club was *not* the same person who spent time with me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I can’t speak for all since we are all different. But as for my PL self; I absolutely cannot think w/ both heads at the same time – I’m terrible at multitasking. I enjoy engaging in stimulating convo – but although that will def engage my upper head; it tends to make my lower head go to sleep. If I want my upper head stimulated; I watch PBS or the Discovery Channel – when I SC; I rather have my lower head stimulated (PBS and the Discover Channel are not as good at this). They say men are visual – and that is certainly the case for me – engaging in convo is a distraction for me from getting my freak on :).
  • Rachelmmm
    11 years ago
    I agree with you, duo. I think it can definitely be taxing forming that connection, telling them about yourself and your interests, hearing theirs, and then repeating the same process several times a night with men you'll probably never see again. What is acting like an object mean to you though? Just acting really ditzy and not taking the conversation away from the immediate environment?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    BF or husband doesn't bother me. I go to strip clubs to look and get some lappers. I assume most of the dancers have SOs. I actually like strippers that tell you a little about themselves and seem human. I've never thought too much about this, but I wonder if there is major differences among clubs (either regionally or accordin to club type -- upscale or dive) in how strippers present themselve presentation (e.g., in NYC they project a distant vibe but in Jacksonville they're down home gals) or if most of the variance is among girls. I've never noticed major differences when I travel.
  • crsm27
    11 years ago
    Rachel... I will echo the words I said in a different thread of yours. Dancers are like anyone in sales. You need to get people comfortable. A way to do that is to have common interests or share knowledge. Which means to be good you need to know a little bit about a lot of things. Then like others have stated....tell a little about yourself and get the conversation geared towards the client...Build common ground...then talk a little about the product....then go for the sale. It gets people off their guard or let their guard down and more open to say yes. That is a simple sales tactic that works. But the part about talk about the product....this is kind of simple the product is the dancer so he can see the product. but she can discuss the options of the club....ie price of LD's on floor, VIP Pricing, etc. I have noticed many reviews lately have talked about getting a tour of the club by a dancer....then they end up in VIP with them. That can also help break the ice and also give a chance for contact....ie put an arm around the customer, hold hands, etc. (See next comments) Now for some non-verbal things (in the club and not regular sales)that work on me and I am sure other PL's is sitting with a customer and contact....it could be a hand on a knee....a touch of the shoulder....touch on the arm. Doing this while carrying on a conversation makes the transition of asking the main question "u want a dance" is easier and will get a yes more often than not.
  • StripReviewer
    11 years ago
    I never ask if they have a boyfriend, but I don't think knowing they do would kill my boner considering I just assume they all do anyway. It would probably depend on how it was mentioned, if it seemed natural to mention in context I wouldn't care, but if she seemed to go out of her way to drop the mention in I'd think she was psycho and move on.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Duo- thanks, that really cleared things up. I follow what you're saying
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    A number of things can turn me off from a dancer. First of all guys tend to be visually aroused. If you aren't my type, I'm not going to be too interested in even talking to you. There are so many different kinds of guys though, someone tends to like all different types by the time you ask everyone. I would not discuss your boyfriend unless the guy specifically asks. I would not mention you have kids unless asked. I once agreed to get a lap dance from a new dancer and she decided to kill a oouple of minutes before the song started by talking about her kids. That was a turn off. I did not want to think about her kids while she is dancing for me. I probably wouldn't have cared afterwards since the dance was over. Just think about the image in the guys head. Her sexy body or one she just created of 3 kids aged 3, 5, and 7. What do you think would turn me off or on? Sometimes one dancer likes to talk dirty and that can be a turn on. Sometimes ancers ask what I would like them to do and that can be a turn on if you keep getting dances from her. Some guys won"t know how to answer that question though. The guy might not even know what is ok for the dancers to do in the club. For instance can she sit completely up on top of the guy during the dance or does she need to keep a foot on the floor? I have found a few positions feel a lot better than the typical dancer positions. If she stinks even if she is my type, I will tell her maybe later. I tried that and did not enjoy the stink even with beer and lots of smoke. Stink is a turn off. Lots of times, dancers do not even seem to realize it. About 99 percent of the time, I think guys won't say anything about her stinking either not wanting to be the one to tell her. It may not seem fair but pretty girls get a lot more attention. Personality can give someone the edge after that. People like to talk about their own interests but often like to talk about mutual interests.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    Smell fresh at all times.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    One turn off as far as talking is when a dancer asks where you are from and then the guy asks the same question. I'm not asking nor expecting an address. If you say Ohio or New York city, that is safe. One dancer one time asked me and I mentioned the city I was currently living in and then I asked her the same question, She told me that was none of my business. Wrong answer especially after she just asked me. I was guessing Ohio but she didn't want to say anything. I live in South Carolina now but I've lived in multiple states. I did not get a dance from her for at least a few weeks after that and never asked her where she was from again. I'm not sure what she was afraid of. A number of times guys won't know if you are lying or telling the truth but no one wants to get caught lying. I've met several dancers from other countries. What harm is there by naming a state or country? None that I know of. Many dancers tell me what city they are living in like it means no big deal. They almost always mention a larger city. One dancer mentioned a small town near where I lived. She practically became my drinking buddy in the club.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I am a Goddamn man with urges and needs. I ain't scared of some strippers drama. My cock don't care bout that shit. When I'm hard, I'm hard and ready to drill for oil. The only way to kill my boner is to make a deal with the devil. And I already made that deal so fuck off.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Props to my favorite Rump Wrangler.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    txtittyfag- it would be a strange coincidence that juicebox has not been seen/heard in a little while haha
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Natural Boner Killers
  • Rachelmmm
    11 years ago
    @txtittyfag It looks like you're somewhere in Texas but if you're ever in the Atlanta area, I encourage you to come to my club and see for yourself whether or not I'm a dancer or a guy posing as a dancer. I would be MORE than happy to introduce myself :)
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I don't think I do or should treat people like objects. But it's ridiculous for me or any other customers to think a dancer owes us any honest info about her personal life. It's not exactly saintly for dancers to make custies think they have a better chance of a date or OTC sex than they really do. But that level of deception is the norm in commerce. High-earning dancers develop good instincts about the perfect moment to pop the "would you like a dance?" question. Clearly she doesn't have this instinct, so she should just ask every customer. If he says "maybe later", she should come back in an hour or so, because fuck him if he can't just say "no thanks". Is she doing something like only allowing one-way contact in a club where the norm is two-way? If she wants to get away with less-than-average contact, she will have to be much-more-than-average in the looks department.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Rachel: "@txtittyfag It looks like you're somewhere in Texas but if you're ever in the Atlanta area... I would be MORE than happy to introduce myself :) " Think tittyfan is more interested in meating bouncers than strippers... Maybe the two of you could talk about shoes or something, though.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @Rachel - Yeah, I like to just keep conversations incredibly superficial and do a lot of communicating nonverbally. Realistically, I have nothing in common with most middle-aged men and while we COULD talk about our interests/hobbies/music or whatever chances are neither of us really know what the other person is talking about. Everyone understands flirting, though.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "One dancer one time asked me and I mentioned the city I was currently living in and then I asked her the same question, She told me that was none of my business. Wrong answer especially after she just asked me." Yes that was a bit rude.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @shark yeah that's incredibly rude, since she could just lie if she didn't want custies to know.
  • CaptDan
    11 years ago
    This just happened to me tonight: Do not talk about ended relationships. I had a girl tell me tonight, during a LD, about her dead heroin addict boyfriend. I don't need to hear about that shit during a dance or at all, really. I don't mind if the girl says she has a boyfriend or husband, so long as I don't hear a lot about them. I usually assume they have a boyfriend unless they specifically state otherwise, honestly.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Aint noone killin my boner !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion