tuscl

New Orleans and blow jobs

Monday, December 2, 2013 2:38 PM
Hello TUSCLers, I'm heading down to New Orleans with a friend for a week starting on the 18th. Naturally, I'm going to try and work at least one night while I'm there, lest I feel as if I'm actually on vacation. I perused the reviews and I think I'm going to try Hustler, Penthouse and Rick's ... however, if anyone has some recommendations for smaller clubs or any reasons to avoid those 3 I'm all ears. Friend has been to Stiletto's and Hustler and described both as "meh". Also, guys that don't like getting blow jobs... that's a thing?

45 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    There are guys that don't like getting blow jobs?
  • JustLookingAgain
    11 years ago
    Don't like blow jobs? Incredulous!
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Duo - I thought you were just getting our attention with the title. There are some men who are so impatient that they want to skip the foreplay and get right to the main course, but in my opinion, they miss out on one of the best displays of intimacy known to man.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @shadowcat - The friend that I am going with has told me that he doesn't like blowjobs. My mind was blown. @gawker - I'm sayin'!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Duo dear, You have no reviews yet. Please write a review of whichever club you work at.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    ^ I've thought about this, I don't really know how helpful reviews from dancers would be for those looking for a customer's POV.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Perhaps he's just never had a great one. I've known girls that didn't really seem to do it well. I thought I didn't like them for a while too. Until you gave me one and blew my mind. Jk
  • Sowhatt
    11 years ago
    Having just gotten back from the big sleazy I don't know how girls make money at those clubs. Lap dances at the French quarter clubs are 60 a pop. I'm not paying that. Ever. Didn't see much stage tipping either, so unless you're gonna out those oral skills to work in half hour rooms at 400 and up, I don't hold out much hope for you.
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    I would agree with goodsouthernboy, he has probably not had a good one. I've had some bad ones recently and if that was all I had ever known I wouldn't want one either. All of my girlfriends and ex-wife gave excellent bjs. It's been in my recent otc experience that I've not had the best bjs. Go figure.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @duomaxwell: "Also, guys that don't like getting blow jobs... that's a thing?" No, that's not a thing. Those are girls, not guys.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Thats like a woman claiming that she doesnt like getting head. Impossible!
  • Rachelmmm
    11 years ago
    How exactly does that work? I had to obtain a $360 license for my particular club before I could start working.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @rachel - what, traveling and dancing? I've only worked one place that required a permit, truthfully idk if Nola does or not.
  • canny
    11 years ago
    A lot of places don't require permits, I've only heard of a few that do.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I've never heard of guys who don't like blow jobs. Blow jobs are to men what flowers are to women.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Can’t help you with the NOLA clubs - I’ve just heard that the ones on Bourbon st are tourist traps and not very good at least from a PLs POV. I’ve noticed Visions has gotten a fair # of reviews lately; but I can’t recall the review details. w.r.t. BJs – it’s sorta like finding a good mechanic – not everyone that does it (work or cars or giving BJs) necessarily knows what they are doing. BTW – we had not heard from you in a while – nice to hear from you again.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    w.r.t. dancer reviews – there are a few dancers that post reviews on TUSCL from time to time and they will often state it is a dancer review. These types of reviews are probably helpful to other dancers – I don’t know of many other sites where dancers could go to get good club reviews. I personally happen to find dancer reviews interesting as they can offer a type of insight into the club many of us PLs are unaware of. Have a good time in NOLA (but not too good a time – don’t get in any trouble :)).
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    "Blow jobs are to men what flowers are to women." lol I doubt that. I honestly dont know any (straight) women who jizz over getting flowers. Maybe jewelry.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Who was that guy who didn't like blowjobs? jerkoffson40?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "The friend that I am going with has told me that he doesn't like blowjobs." IMHO ONLY if he is OBSESSED with vaginal intercourse. And his view of his masculinity hinges on putting his cock inside a woman's vagina.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ How on earth can anyone write that and not think of himself as a complete psycho?
  • ime
    11 years ago
    it's less masculine to put your dick in her mouth? A blowjob is a much more subserviant act than sex. I have no idea where Drac comes up with his theories, he is entitled to them but they seem ass backwards to me.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    it's been a long time since I went to a strip club in NOLA probably almost 10 years. Me and some buddies went into on on Bourbon St. and it was pasties and like skin colored underwear under the dancers thongs. No idea what it is like now but it wasn't much fun.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I don't like girls to blow either, I prefer they suck, lol. He must have had only lousy bj's from someone who was doing it wrong or didn't want to do it. I do not understand how that could not feel super good when done by a girl who knows even half way how to do it right. Of course he might just want to skip it and jump into going all the way. If some guys get off from the bj, they may not be able to immediately enjoy going all the way. The older you get the longer it seems to take to recharge.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    People are all across the board with sexuality so I guess it's not outside the realm of belief. I've heard people claim they didn't enjoy oral but always assumed they either hadn't experienced it properly or were full of shit. My guess would be though they have some kind of psychological revulsion to the act, not a physical one, to not like them. Anyone who gets a good blowjob will physically enjoy it unless they have an anatomical issue.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    maybe everybody here is assuming facts not in evidence: [view link]
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    If you don't give BJ, just what do you do? I thought being able to suck and give head was Stripper 101. I got a really good BJ from a 20 yo stripper at Ritz Houston not long ago. She went to work on me in VIP and sucked awhile then I fucked her.....pop 300. She could suck like vacuum cleaner....then she put magnum large size thin on it..and off into fuck land we went for happy ending.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ The same Obsession. ;)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ what a faggot
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Blowjobs are nice, 69 is even better.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Maybe homeboy is vegan.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "what a faggot" Well you confessed to being one when you posted as davids - Dougster.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ looks like your Asperger's is acting up again and you are even decompensating into paranoia. Careful or we may have to let the VICIOUS ATTACK DOGS loose on your ass again!
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Went to Rick's after looking at several other places, but it was a few years ago. Hot brunette offered "everything but penetration" for something odd, like, $430 upstairs. She was very persuasive and I almost bit on it. Duo, I don't know about this guy. Even a half-assed blow job is still pretty good. But the key factor is whether the girl has any interest in doing it well. If she is enjoying it and wants to please her man, that makes all the difference. If she has no interest and is just going through the motions = lackluster blow job. Believe me, a guy can tell.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I love the Crescent City. I've never done any scing while I was there. Too many tourists and flirtatious locals. I wanted to try a few SC's but dammit, I was getting enough civie love and attention not to warrant it. @Duo-If you've never been, NO is amazing. Just remember that many great restaurants are closed on Sundays & Mondays. Have fun and stay safe.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ^^^ looks like your Asperger's is acting up again and you are even decompensating into paranoia.  Careful or we may have to let the VICIOUS ATTACK DOGS loose on your ass again! Lol
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    I don't know shit about NO, other than the Saints lost last night, so I'm of no use there. Its not like I've done extensive studies on the subject, but I've never heard of a dude not liking blow jobs. I've heard of dudes not wanting them from a particular giver, for various reasons including high likelihood of infection, hygiene, gender, relationship status/complexities, etc. I've also heard of preferring other activities and not enjoying a single performance. In other words, I've heard of not wanting a particular blow job but never any/all blow jobs. Kinda like pizza, even when they're bad they're still good - but I won't eat nasty/old/contaminated pizza. I'm gonna go out on a limb and presume there was more to the conversation than "Hey Duo, nice to see you! I don't enjoy blow jobs. How 'bout them Cowboys?" Is this friend platonic or something else? What I'm driving at is, did he turn down a blowjob with that line/was it a move to skip the foreplay and get down to business? Or was he maybe trying to assure you he wasn't trying to use the trip to get some. Or maybe he's gay and he was indicating he distaste for giving them, which may have had increased relevance in discussion about a trip to New Orleans.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I'm reminded of the 15 year old boy who came home late one night and his father asked where he'd been. The boy replied, "Dad, I just got my first blowjob." The father smiles, puts his arm around the boy's shoulder and asks proudly, "Well, how was it, son?" "didn't care for the taste." Says the boy.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    @Dolfan - he's just a friend, we were talking about our interests in regards to sex and he told me that he doesn't enjoy receiving blowjobs but he likes eating girls out.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Duo: Lots of TUSCL dancer members write reviews of clubs they work at. We customers find those interesting as well. Please do! I would suggest you clearly start such a review with, "I work (or worked) at this club . . ." That way there'll be no confusion that you're a dancer, and hopefully you'll structure it so as it doesn't look like you're promoting the club. Include some pros and cons of working there.
  • bxbomber51
    11 years ago
    On my first trip to NO, as part of a bachelor party, I received a BBBJ and almost FS but the dancer could not find a rubber at Deja Vu showgirls. But be careful, and don't pay anyone in advance. OTC can be had very easy, but don't pay upfront,
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    ^@bxbomber51- lol...you didn't read the thread, did ya? duomaxwell says "he's just a friend" He must already have a GF, otherwise I don't see how ya'll could be JUST friends because he probably finds you attractive. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm a strong believer that members of the opposite sex being solely friends is highly unlikely. The reason I feel this way is because 9 times out of 10 the guy is going to end up liking the girl romantically or vise versa. Personally, if I'm attracted to a girl, even if it's just a little bit, I can never be friends with her because I'm always going to want her as more. And even if I don't find her attractive, the chances that we'll be friends is still highly unlikely because guys and girls generally don't have similar interests and shared interests are how most people become friends. Let me be clear, I'm not saying guys and girls can't be JUST friends, I just think it's very unlikely. I'm really curious to know what the rest of ya'll think.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I don't like it much when a woman gets between my legs and blows me. But if we're in bed and she rotates around so I can see and touch her, then it's good. Many women think oral is safe enough without a condom, which is nice. But method for polishing the bedpost is low down on my list of what turns me on about a woman.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    That magic wrinkle at the bottom of a woman's belly has infinitely more appeal for me than a BJ. I will accept a BJ but it is very rare for Mr. Wood to give up the goods during a BBBJ, impossible when covered. Toronto sweetie has the BBBJ skill needed to get Mr. Wood to erupt.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    So Duo – how did your NOLA trip go? What clubs did you dance at and how was your experience? Enquiring PL minds want to know :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion