Do you ever wonder about Ilbbaicnl?

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Saturday, November 23, 2013 9:58 AM
I do.

29 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Definitely one of the whackiest/most twisted minds on this, e.g. the "wocow" thread.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Me too. What do you wonder?
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I like to think of myself as proof that Juice would be a fun guy if he didn't overdo it.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Sir, I served with Juice. I knew Juice. Juice was a friend of mine. Sir, you're no Juice (With apologies to Bentson)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Geez, illby for that to be true you would first need to be a "fun guy" in the first place. Got anyone at all to testify that you are said "fun guy"?
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I'll take ilbbaicnl's eccentricity over juicecraps douchebaggery any day.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Who?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I'm dead-on serious. I still don't know if that person is a male or female. Something about the first posts I read made me think it was a female. Not a dancer - but another lopaw. then I read the reviews and decided there was a possibility it could be a male. But some posts in recent months got me back to thinking a woman.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "Hey, hey, dude looks like a lady. Hey, hey, dude looks like a lady."-Aerosmith
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I wondered the same thing motorhead
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Agree motor. At first I though he was a guy but now I think she is a girl. Doogie, she would have to be a guy before she could be a "fun guy."
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    "Something about the first posts I read made me think it was a female. Not a dancer - but another lopaw." Sorry but they broke the mold after me. You don't mess with perfection :D
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Sorry lopaw. Me bad. I stand corrected! :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Yes, there can be ONLY 1 lopaw & never another. ;) :)
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    If I am curious about anything to do with the character under discussion it is the peculiar nickname. Is there some deep meaning to the nickname that you more erudite tusclers might explain to me?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Art, I've been thinking the same thing.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Add me to art and Slick lines. I'm guessing s/n is an acronym of sorts. With "bba" in there, I'm guessing subject tuscler is a fan of B-ig B-oobs & A-ss....
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I think I got it: I Love Big Butts And I Can Not Lie
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    SCLVR with the grand slam.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ There can be only one!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Oh shit. Sounds like Christopher Lambert is alive and well.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Good work, sclvr!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    what's worrying about him gonna do?
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Baby Got Back!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Esta! The key word was"wonder" not "worry".
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    @motorhead... I'm skeptical of anybody posting as a female -- dancer or not -- on TUSCL. Some have a level of verisimilitude like duo (ope she returns) but most are clearly dudes pretending to be chicks to get some lulz. They get no hate from me...we all responsible for our own lulz in life...but that be the way it is.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    @motor, seriously, how could you possibly divine, just from discussion posts, whether someone is IRL an innie or an outtie between their legs? It's so pathetic how some people rely so much on gender or ethnicity to get their sense of identity. They either have to be truly worthless, or so self-loathing they can't see the more important qualities they have.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    @motorhead. ilbbaicl is a male and just got back from London town where he made headlines: [view link]
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion