tuscl

Most Clubs Reviewed ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Tuesday, November 12, 2013 3:16 PM
*Personally*; I find having reviewed a lot of clubs more impressive than having a high total # of reviews. I am often in awe of those that have reviewed (and have thus visited) a large # of clubs. To the best of my limited knowledge; these are some TUSCLers that have reviewed a large # of clubs: rickdugan -> 90 tiredtraveler -> 81 samsung1 -> 74 sinclair -> 64 I am sure there are others – but those are the ones I recall of the top of me head. Do you know of others? Would be cool if Founder provided some all-time TUSCLer stats form PLERDS (PL+Nerds) like me

33 comments

• Clackport
    11 years ago
    I agree with you Papi, I find clubs reviewed more impressive than the total number of reviews. I'm at 30 right now, but the next year or so I will be traveling a lot, so I hope to get that number over 60 in that timespan. I believe scalptron or wallatron (I hope I'm spelling that right) has like 220 different clubs reviewed, that is freaking impressive! Hats off to that guy. I believe Shadowcat's number would have been a lot higher had he not been banned the first time.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Keep in mind that all or at least a great many of RickyBoy's reviews are fake. So what's the real count? Only RickyBoy knows for sure, but definitely very low.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    A person who does a great deal of travelling, particularly business travelling is likely to have a high number of clubs reviewed if he/she decides to do a lot of reviews. My number of clubs reviewed is limited due to pretty much just visiting those clubs in close proximity to me, 1 to 2 hrs drive. Good for those with a high number.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the honorable mention Papi. I am not really pushing to bulk up the count, but I do travel a great deal. If I was willing to post junk reviews, the number would probably be 20-30 clubs higher, but in most instances I won't review a club that I do not spend at least 2 hours in unless I had a very good reason for leaving sooner. But truth be told, the best intel often comes from the guys who have only 10 to 20 clubs reviewed, but who visit the same handful of clubs all the time. These are the guys who have the skinny on which dancers are doing what, what times are really best to visit, etc. I like to think that my intel is pretty good, but when I come across a review from a seasoned club regular who is willing to share his knowledge base, that is when I think that I've struck gold. Just my two cents fwiw.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m not a business traveler but I can see the worth of the reviews for intel purposes. But for me, I love variety and look at SCs as little Disney Land types of trips – so being able to visit a lot of different and new SCs is like an adventure for me. So someone with a lot of reviewed clubs makes an impression on me not necessarily for the intel aspect (although that is good/important); but for the fact said reviewer got to experience so many different SCs. That’s just my personal take on it.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    I agree. A higher # of clubs is more impressive than the # of review. I was doing good for a bit while traveling for work. Hoping to get some degree of work travel restarted.
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    I travel for business and am in a club almost every night. I have written some multiple reviews of clubs but only when I feel it is warranted. (New girls, new rules, something that would be of benefit to the person considering going to the club) There are some clubs I have been to been to but not reviewed because I felt it wasn't worth my time.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Joe from NJ has a shit load and an array of reviews. Respect to all of y'all.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    juicebox68: "l luv dracula!!!!!!" I think he's a fag!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Good job jestrite (79 clubs) – thanks for posting Joe from NJ has a *total* of 266 reviews but 55 *clubs* reviewed (pretty good)
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Unless there is some TUSCL evidence to the contrary – dugan is in the lead
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Rick, keep it up.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I have similar criteria for reviewing clubs that rickdugan has. I have visited probably 30 clubs in Europe and rural western Canada that I did not review because I did not stay in the club long enough to gather enough info to do a decent review. There are a couple of clubs on my review list that I review regularly simply because I like the club or because I usually have a funky experience in the club. I travel tens of thousands of kilometres every month. Thing is.....there are no clubs in places like Yellowknife, Fort Simpson, Empress, Fort St. John, Estevan, Weyburn, Lloydminster, High Level, Oyen, Tumbler Ridge .......I could go on and on. There are many clubs in the Toronto area that I have yet to review but I am in such a lush comfort zone with Toronto sweetie that I have no interest in visiting a new club when I am in Toronto on business. I have ceased all business travel to USA because border control officers are intimidating, oppressive, intrusive, and just plain rude to me. All my USA business is now conducted by phone or computer.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    [view link] ThisOldManPlayed1's Profile Member Since: March 2006 Last Seen: January 2011 Send ThisOldManPlayed1 a Private Message Prop ThisOldManPlayed1 Reviews: 216 Articles: 0 Discussions: 38 Comments: 995 Pictures: 0 Hotlist Clubs: 9 Reviewed Clubs: 141 [view link] wallanon's Profile Member Since: November 2004 Last Seen: May 2013 Send wallanon a Private Message Prop wallanon Reviews: 257 Articles: 3 Discussions: 19 Comments: 740 Pictures: 7 Hotlist Clubs: 0 Reviewed Clubs: 219
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Thanks Dr. Phil, that's who I was talking about, "wallanon".
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Wow – wallanon @ 219 clubs – that has got to be tops all time verifiable via TUSCL ThisOldManPlayed1 hasn’t been on TUSCL since January 2011; I wonder if he is too old to be among us anymore btw – wallanon advertises a blog and twitter account on his profile – dude takes his SCing seriously
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    All I can say is, Wowzers.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I feel like I've seen some members with lots of reviews who just don't post in the discussions.
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    What'd funny about this thread is a year ago people hated the idea of keeping track of numbers on tuscle and how they did not matter to this site.....my how times have changed
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    juicebox69's Profile Member Since: June 2011 Reviews: 85 Articles: 2 Discussions: 692 Comments: 6,678 Pictures: 76 Hotlist Clubs: 38 Reviewed Clubs: 31
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I think Shadowcat got his VIP card for platinum from someone who had well over 300 different club reviews. Of course if that was supposed to be top secret information, then I was drinking and I can't remember that well. That was posted years ago on here. Probably removed though.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I believe the user name was removed by request so I won't mention it. It's not there anymore.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Some people tried to get top numbers, others did not.
  • ArtCollege
    11 years ago
    took me a while to figure out stats. You do not see them under "My Profile." you have to search for yourself (something I've been doing since the 60s) and then click on your profile.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I myself have 50 different clubs reviewed, but I've only added one new one to that list in the last 3 years (Kappa Kabanna, Kappa, IL). I wouldn't mind going somewhere new, but to go anywhere new that's potentially worthwhile is at least a 3 hour trip. I could hypothetically go to this one place listed here in Omaha as a bikini bar, but I know if it is a club that it will suck, so I'm not even bothering with that one.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Founder used to take the reviews from people who wanted to delete their memberships and grouped them under the profile name [view link] or something like that. Not sure if anyone can find that profile.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Doing club tours in strange cities sure beats sitting in a hotel room watching the idiot box. I have been touring clubs for many years and have only posted the clubs I have visited right before and since joining TUSCL. I have always found most of the reviews of others on this site useful in locating and selecting the clubs I visit.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm in total agreement with Tiredtraveller. Shit, I get tired of watching TV at home.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Tired, for the most part I agree, but I do have to say that there are clubs in some areas that are so bad that I would rather just stay in the hotel. Richmond, VA, comes to mind - I will never club there again. I also visit DC at least once per year, but rarely visit clubs when I am there.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Although I've never been to Richmond, VA, because of folks like Rick Dugan, I now know that this place sucks and to not go scing while there. Thank you Rick.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Richmond is a fun town to hang out and go to bars and stuff. My buddy's band from MA plays there every few months so I go up to hang. Never went to a strip club up there though.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… I also visit DC at least once per year, but rarely visit clubs when I am there …” From what I’ve heard; in the DMV area (DC; Maryland; Virginia); only MD has worthwhile SCs if one is in the area – so there may be some options for those stuck in that DC SC wasteland.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Lol, I kept reading Richmond but was thinking of Norfolk. The last time I visited Norfolk, a freak thunderstorm flooded the whole city. The guys from the base kept saying it must be high tide. I was wondering if the whole city went underwater during high tide, lol. We drove through one flooded street and I saw waves splash up through the yards up on people's front doors. I was hoping the car we were in didn't stall or start floating. After I left the base and went back to the airport, lightning knocked out the airports radar.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion