tuscl

Well, I found out how to tell a stripper really isn't into you...

Friday, November 8, 2013 10:15 AM
There's this one girl at my regular club, Demi, who apparently despises me. Girls often come around and sit with guys and talk with them. I've asked Demi a few times and she never wanted to. So, last night, I started offering her money up front. I started off with $20, and had moved up to $100 by the end of the night. She refused every time. You know you must be very, very unappealing if a stripper refuses to take $100 from you. Or maybe I should stop wearing comic book t-shirts to strip clubs. Hmmmm. Either way, she's definitely not into me. (As an aside, likely owing to the shirt I was wearing, the stripper with an X-men tattoo ended up sitting with me instead, so that was nice at least. Turns out she's on suicide girls as well, so that made it even nicer.)

26 comments

• goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Damn that's harsh!
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Strange. What do the guys she hangs out with look like?
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Can't be everyone's friend, even if ya pay em!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I find that odd. I've been dating the same stripper for twenty months and she's not really into me either,but when I hold up a credit card or Franklin she can do a ten foot vertical crocodile leap like it was a chicken leg.
  • CaptDan
    11 years ago
    "Strange. What do the guys she hangs out with look like?" She usually doesn't. I think I've seen her sitting and talking to someone once, and that only lasted about 5 minutes. Even if she doesn't like doing it, you'd think she would for enough money.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "she's definitely not into me" Hey, it is a personal choice. Just like you deciding which dancers to be with or not. You are not entitled to her attentions, NOR is she required to give them to you.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    "She usually doesn't. I think I've seen her sitting and talking to someone once, and that only lasted about 5 minutes." She is probably more into the girls.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Surprisingly, some strippers are just too shy to sit and talk, for any price. If she refuses to do a lap dance, then you know you are rejected!
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I never met a stripper who would turn down $100 unless the guy smelled bad.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    I ain't paying no stripper $100 just to sit with me. Now to sit ON me? That's another story. Yeah, I don't know what the deal is there, but like dallas702 said, if she refuses to give you a LD, that's the sure sign you're rejected. I usually don't want dancers to sit with me anyway, although I will occasionally sit with one to gauge whether or not I want to get a LD with her. It's possible she's shy, or maybe you've been tagged by another dancer. Do you have a CF that may have told her you're off limits?
  • Essdub
    11 years ago
    Your offers may have sent off some red flags, regardless it sounds like it turned out for the best anyway. I'm sure you can cross Demi off, but in the future you might just try tipping a five on stage. That always seems to work without even asking them to come over.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Tipped a dancer $20.00 on stage. After he stage show she looked at me and walked away without saying a word. [view link]
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    After her...
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    As others have said – that is odd – dancers usually don’t turn down $$$/customers. She may not like your personality? Somebody may have told her something bad about you? You’ve been tagged as dancer’s x custie? She only cares to deal w/ high rollers (couple of hundred dollars a pop)? She may just have issues? Why don’t you just ask her why she won’t sit w/ you?
  • bigman226
    11 years ago
    How about Fuck that Bitch! Her co-workers are probably smarter and better in the back anyhow
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Wait, you pay dancers to sit with you? Never heard of such a thing. Most times I refuse their money when they wish to sit with me, but not always.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    You could just pay me $100 to sit and talk with you and a bunch of strippers would likely come over. win win, :) Just don't tell them. I never give them jack except when I pay for lap dances and drinks on a few occassions.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Some dancers would rather argue with me rather than leave me alone on a few occassions. I think some dancers would rather argue with me over some trivial topic rather than leave and act like I won the discussion. Last week a dancer insisted I had been to a club she worked at in the last two years. I think instead of saying no I wasn't I could have said, that must have been an alternate reality me. I come from a parallel Earth reality and then she would stop arguing. lol Then I could tell her Billy Graham died years ago where I came from. Then she could ask, who is Billy?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol shark... That is odd.. I say fuck her and move on
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I don't always mind arguing with dancers. She looked good. I did change the topic. She was treating me more like a friend arguing, telling me where she's been. She went there with her boyfriend etc ect.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol shark. I like to argue too if it is in good humor
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    We've had lots of long threads about all the reasons dancers act against their own interests (or at least their straight-forward financial ones). If we combine them all together hear in one monster thread, we may blow up Founder's server.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    She sounds like a dumb ass. What worker refuses money because the patron may "potentially" be a nerd? Hell nerds are the easiest to get from (as soon by OP). She sounds like a high nosed, shallow dumb ass. Did you get conversation from the girl with the X-Men tattoo. Sounds like you two would have a lot to talk about.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Interesting, very interesting. I've had dancers get mad at me for not getting dances. Never had a gal not wanna give me a dance.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I don't get all the shock and disbelief. Strippers turn down money all the time.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @motorhead: +1 Why any behaviour from strippers surprises anyone is beyond me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion