tuscl

Forbidden Fruit

Went to the club a few weeks back. There were a lot of cute dancers working, which I loved. Topless girls galore. I spent a lot of the time fixated on a cute waitress, however. She had a low cut top on that was really showing off the cleavage. I found myself dying to see the one pair of breasts in the whole club that was covered up.

There's something weird about the male mind. There's topless girls all around, and most intrigued by the one girl who is not topless.

19 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    There is a VERY old concept at work here - Called leaving something to the imagination. Works really well in many situations.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Here's a news flash for ya - the female mind pretty much thinks the same way. It's a basic human thing, as Alucard mentioned, to want what we seemingly can't have. Nothing weird about it at all.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I ran into the same situation last week in Tucson. The only girl in the club I found attractive was a waitress. A spinner who had a near perfect body.

I had a solution though, waitresses at that club also give lap dances. If you're interested see my review published today for Curves in Tucson.
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    Sometimes you are disappointed when you finally able to have that forbidden fruit though............I had a thing for a waitress one time and at her club she was allowed
    to dance but she had to pay a $30 house fee to dance. I ended up paying for 3 dances with her plus her $30 house fee and got the worst dances I've ever had anywhere. " the grass IS NOT always greener on the other side".
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    Bottom line: some things are Best left to the imagination !
  • sketchball
    11 years ago
    Agreed. We all want what we cannot have. Whole reason so many of us with wives/GFs go to the strip club anyway. We want to 20-something strippers that we can't have because we're old and fat and our old ladies would kill us.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I feel the same way about female customers. Just seeing a thong or the glimpse of a bra on a young co-ed up on stage for a birthday is often sexier than the 29 naked dancers on stage with her.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    The one thing I wish my one regular juice bar club would bring back is waitresses in the old uniforms they used to wear. Those outfits made the waitresses hotter than the dancers. Then they got cheap and decided they should just wear t-shirts instead, and while t-shirts aren't bad, you don't see cleavage in them. Then they got really cheap and just did away with waitresses altogether, at least some of the time. There's just no predictability in that front anymore there.

OTOH, my favorite guilty pleasure club will have bartenders/waitresses who, with a tip, flash titties whether you want to see them topless or not.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    For me, the forbidden fruit was the preacher's daughter.
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    I have offered a $5 bill to many a waitress, bartender, and door girl to see their titties and not one has turned me down yet. Just put down your money and they will pull out those titties !
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    Its not that I want what I can't have, its that I want to see every nice pair of titties there is. I've seen the strippers titties, I haven't seen the waitresses titties - so naturally I'm going to focus on the new ones. As soon as I've seen them all, my mind will immediately focus back on which ones I'd like to spend some time getting to know.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    There was a really hot door girl at a clubnibused to frequent. On my way out I was flirting with her andni tipped her a few dollar bills. She pulled one out, handed it back to me and leaned over the counter and pulled her shirt out so I could see lots of cleavage. She said go ahead stick it in. (This was a no touch club). I shoved it waaay down in there and got a real good feel. She started to get mad but I reminded her that she asked me to. Dam she was hot
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Right on, Joe.

Some more forbidden fruit. Saturday morning, after one of my nieces soccer games, I took her older sister and about 4 other high school seniors who are all on the tennis team to a match. Do you know how hot these chicks are? Underage equals time in the joint and that's one joint that I care not to partake of. Not even a contact high.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I hear that Slick. Back in August my 15 yo grand daughter asked me to go to her high school to get her locker assignment for the coming year because she was out of town on vacation with her mother.

There was a 2 hour window to get the assignment. The event was held in the school's gym. First a line to pay for it, then a line to get her class schedule and finally a line to get her locker assignment. I was there for 2 hours looking at all of that jail bait.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    While I definitely agree there's the forbidden fruit thing at play, I sometimes also see it as a way some guys handle any hidden guilt about being at the strip club -- they attach themselves to the waitress, they have fun flirting (so they're "one of the guys", working a girl like the rest of us) but can't buy dances since she's just the waitress, and get to go home to the wife without having lapdance guilt. I bring this up because I have at least one friend for whom I am solidly convinced this is more at play than forbidden fruit.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    Years ago (too many to count) I lusted after a friend's girlfriend, or to be specific - her butt. She always wore very short, tight skirts and looked very good. I was sure that her ass had to be better than anything in Playboy!

Finally, one weekend a a lake I saw her stepping out of the lady's showers in a towel that conveniently fell away just after she passed me. Man was I heartbroken. Flabby, pitted with cellulite and spotted with something like zits, her ass was one of my young life's great disappointments.

So, yes, sometimes the forbidden fruits should remain mysterious and unknown!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Sounds like her fruit fermented and not into fine wine.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    In some clubs; the waitresses wear very very sexy outfits that super-enhance their cleavage – and of course a super-enhanced cleavage will draw a PL’s interest/attention (that is the intent).

I’ve had LDs from one shot girl and 2 waitresses in one particular club. The LDs at this club are $25 per ($5 goes to the house); but LDs w/ a shot girl or waitress are $30 per.

The shot girl and one of the waitresses had nice natural bodies which I enjoyed/liked; and one of the waitresses was a 5”0 young dark haired Colombian whose big natural round tits were even better than what they looked like in the waitress outfit (and they looked mighty fine in the waitress outfit).

In my case; I was pleased with how they looked out of their outfits; but as others have experienced; they did not know what they were doing and their dances weren’t that good (I kinda had to be telling them what to do).
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    In a city of Industry club, several years ago, I had a favorite dancer and we together, had a favorite waitress. The waitresses at that club were told to come to work in particular clothes, a white blouse or top, and a black skirt. Our waitress went one step further. She wore a black bra under her thin white top. (With that effect, she might as well not have worn the top.) She was quite boobulous.

Although waitresses don't have the required dancer's license to give lap dances, we decided that at the right moment, the waitress would give my dancer and I a topless lap dance. But we had to be sure it was when the owner wasn't around. We waited three consecutive weekends (when my dancer worked) to do this. But, it never happened. The club closed suddenly, without notice to anyone (typical). I was able to keep in touch with my dancer, but neither of us ever saw that waitress again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion