tuscl

Dancers to avoid

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
From SW, Dancers have a perception of customers to avoid based on what they wear; where they sit; ethnicity; certain things they say etc....

In the context of high mileage or getting extras, what are the characteristics of a dancer that you avoid for LD's?

Here are a few of mine:

1. Dancers that have that fake up-beat giggly persona like their happy as shit to be in the club talking to me. Almost always a waste of time/money.

2. Brand new dancers.

3. Stunning young 9.5+ dancers that are the hottest in the club. Almost always mechanical no value LD's for me.

18 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    The drive-by "Wanna Dance" dancers.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I disagree with number 3, those are the dancers I'm looking for and I usually have a good time with them. I will agree on you on number 2, I avoid them like the plague.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I avoid the fat ugly ones.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I must be slow. To be honest, unless they mention it, I have no idea how to recognize the 'brand new dancers'.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    i always assume the ones that say they just started are lying
  • lotsoffun201
    11 years ago
    Those that work in pairs!!!!
  • Chili Palmer
    11 years ago
    A few warning signs for me are:

If a dancer in a topless bar doesn't remove her top onstage or her panties in a full nude, she typically has a bad attitude/sense of entitlement/low mileage.

A dancer who immediately tries to upsell VIP and/or plead for me to buy a drink for her.

Any dancer who actually promises to be "naughty" in VIP (I never ask what will happen, so if she is trying to entice me with false promises, it's not going to work).

Exclusive for Spearmint Rhino dancers, if they hang around the fireplace all night and only circulate when there is a special and they'll get fined if they don't.

If a dancer asks for a dance while standing in the next zip code w/o trying to make any physical contact with me, I'll generally pass.

There's more, but that's a good start. And I strongly disagree with not lapping the 9.5+ dancers; why else would I go there? Life is too short to lap with ugly dancers, regardless of mileage.

CP
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I avoid dancers who smell unpleasant.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    There's always the girls who look like they used to be guys.

I would like to be in an extras club which had a 9. I don't think I've ever had extras from a girl who was above a 7, and some were clearly bottom of the barrel. Of course, this is why I hate just assigning a number to a girl, because you don't know how good the social interaction will be.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    New dancers in general, dancers that introduce themselves by shaking my hand, dancers that need a boob job, dancers that have a terrible boob job, dancers that show less skin than the club allows...all are to be avoided.

Also whiny dancers, pity party dancers and dancers who don't smile at me get nowhere.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    I have no issue with #1, I actively seek #3, and I involuntarily gravitate towards #2 - with no real objection.

I avoid fat, ugly, and/or smelly ones. I generally will decline any "wanna dance" offer, but I won't outright avoid her later on that basis. For the most part, I also tend avoid those who don't take off panties in nude clubs. If its an obvious new dancer in combo, its worse.

I guess its more of a "I know it when I see it" type thing. I've avoided girls for a while based on some such "rule" only to eventually cave and find out I was wrong and I've sought out girls based on similar "rules" been dead wrong - many, many times. Now, I just go with my gut.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Dancers to avoid -- All that promise the best dance ever; those who say they're naughty; those who fake being turned on; those who sound robotic; those who talk about how poor they are; those who talk about how the other customers suck and the number one dancer to avoid -- the one who always goes up to all the new entries first. Always say no to the first dancer to approach you.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    I usually agree with Lone Wolf's "do not buy dances" list, but just to be argumentative (hey, it's Monday! Argumentative is the official Monday attitude.) I'll point out that some of my favorite dancers fall (or once were) in one of those categories.

A dancer I usually visit when I am in the area where she now lives, was once a brand new and slightly overweight dancer in a club I visited. After enjoying a known "talent" in the club, I "let" the new girl sit with me while I recuperated. Eventually, I bought a charity (or pity) dance from her and it was as bad as I anticipated. I was still nice to her and she sat with me after the dance until I went off for a VIP with another dancer.

A few months, and a few more trips to that club, and the "new" had worn off her dances. She came up to me, sat in my lap and said, "Please try the new and improved me!" I did, she was significantly lighter and her "style" had improved. Now, every time I am in the area I meet her for a meal, tour her apartment (yes, we do "that" several times a visit) and I visit her in whatever club she is working in. And now, she fits under #3 on the list (after a little maturity and 4 years dancing she absolutely is a 9.5 or better). Getting a pitiful dance from the new girl didn't turn out so bad.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Dancers to Avoid:
    Eastern Europeans
    Spinners (ESPECIALLY if they try to grind. Only thing that happens is their pelvic bone poking the shit out of you)
    Women who sit NEXT to you, not on your lap

How the hell can you tell if a girl is new without a test drive (or her telling you)

I don't know about the 10s being no good. I had a 10 that let me touch and gave me a real good UHM dance
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Avoid the ones with bumps in the vicinity of their girlie parts. Sure, it could be mere razor bumps but I'm taking no chances with dances.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    @estafador My ATF is a spinner, so they're not ALL bad! Her pelvic bone works just fine for me LOL. But agree on E. Europeans. They all seem way too prudish to be useful.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I avoid boob enhanced dancers – I love to grab and squeeze and fake boobs don’t do it for me – and I don’t generally like the way they look either.

When I SC I like getting a lot of dances from a lot of different dancers; so I don’t necessarily mind the “wanna dance” thing – it is more in how they ask – if they ask “wanna a dance” in a friendly manner and w/ a smile; I’m good – if they ask in an unfriendly manner; I pass.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Any that promise "the best lap dance of your life". What a crock.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion