tuscl

Story Time - Water Shot

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Scenerio: Seven years ago around 9 PM in a drug den/ dive bar Phoenix strip club named Bliss. Having been there about three hours doing Patron shots with the ladies I was severely inebriated.

I order two shots of Patron from the huge burly thuggish bartender. He puts one shot in front of me and one in front of dancer I'm sitting with.

Something seemed off so I reach and grab the shot placed in front of the dancer to drink it. She stops me and basically admits it's water in the shot.

In my drunken mind I thought it was a good idea to call the huge thug bartender over and slurr something about him ripping me off for the price of a shot.

Getting caught ripping me off seemed to piss him off. The dancer quickly scurried away.

Instead of giving me my money back, the thug bartender agitatedly poured me a double shot of Patron which I was passed the point of drinking but downed it anyway.

I barely made it the bathroom before puking my guts out. I was asked to leave soon after that.

Sometimes I wonder how many hundreds of water shots I've paid for.

8 comments

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Inebriated fuck head shit.

SJG
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    Thousands?

I don't buy shots for myself or anyone else, so that's just a guess 🤷
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    The only place I have ever bought a shot for a dancer girl is in tijuana. At HK some girls want a shot of tequila as their ficha drink. I KNOW IT IS WATER… at least 95% of it if not 98%. as long as they sip at it I have no problem. that cost would be $10 each now for a girl ficha drink. most girls order a Cerveza which is téchate light 200 mL tiny bottle of Cerveza. think it’s 3.2.

AT Chicago bar I bought a number of Tequila fichas for a hot older girl and she was slamming them down. And she acted the part of getting drunk. I did taste one shot and I think it was a strong cheap shit. maybe Jose Cuevo?
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    btw she was EXCELLENT.
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    I'm familiar with a club in the San Gabriel Valley named Bliss. Technically I think it was inside the city limits of LA Puente but it had mileage like City of Industry across the street. It may even still be there. I haven't gone strip clubbing since the pandemic. I had lots of serious fun at that Bliss over the years. In fact I remember before it was called Bliss it was called Hollywood East. That was a serious dive. It was full nude but they sold beer and let customers bring in their own liquor as I remember it. And it was open until like 4am. Then it was replaced by Bliss and the alcohol was banned but the in club mileage got even better. Many good times there in the 2000s and early 2010s. Especially with a girl named Diamond. She was just a neighborhood girl who decided to work at the club not a hardened stripper. We had immediate chemistry. Not that this rekated to your Bliss club in Arizona. Just ranting.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Many years ago a popular waitress at the Columbia SC Platinum Plus got fired for this. A customer insisted that she drink shots with him. She didn't want to drink but he insisted. So she drank fake shots and got them mixed up and served him the wrong one.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I knew a stripper who would take her drinks not watered down. One time we did two lap dances and she was so intoxicated she walked off after the lap dances without getting my money. I chased her down and handed it to her. Shortly after that she passed out and they had to carry her out to her car and have someone drive her home.

• goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    I once watched an absolute 10 in a civvie bar that was doing shots with a guy like every 5 or 10 minutes. They would throw back their shots, but she was throwing back an empty glass while discreetly pouring her shot into the big flower pot on the floor next to her. The glasses were dark glass and you really could not tell. He would immediately order another round. They must have done 6 or 7 shots that way. Then she told him she was feeling sick and headed to the rest room. She never came back. The place had a back entrance past the restrooms.

My guess is the big plant had to be replaced.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion