tuscl

Ever meet a dancer who acts like she knows you and then starts arguing with you

Of course I did not remember her. First she wants me to hug her. I must have looked surprised. Suddenly she says "You don't remember me?" Then she talks about where she's been. Then she says I've been to another club in the last couple of years but I have not. Starts arguing about it.

I decided it wasn't worth arguing over since she looks pretty good. I should tell her I might remember her better if I saw her completely naked. What would you say?
Ask her what happened to the blowjob she promised?
Would you think it was all a ruse to get my attention? Although she did pick a club I've been to before. Just not in the last two years.

6 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I remember the chicks I've seen. As for the dancers, who knows? Maybe look similar to someone she knows. I say, have fun with the situation. If she says she knows you, bring up the time that you took a Hot Carl on her when y'all met up for OTC. See what she says then.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    You win the thread Slick.

That said, I seldom remember the faces of chick I do the ol' Hot Karl with... My brown eye is farsighted.

Hmm...maybe I should get reading glasses.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I had to look that term up. That is nasty. Reminds me of someone else commenting on the dancer (different girl) who was giving me a lap dance and putting her pussy in my face at one point. They probably didn't know I have good hearing. I was simply thinking she didn't shave very good.

I don't know what to think about someone getting a lap dance who ends up watching a girl give me a lapdance. Maybe it was the acrobatics involved.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Yeah, I've had that happen a few times. And you may laugh, but I actually got to use something like that "blowjob" line once. I was thinking far more quickly than I usually do in such cases, and after a moment of "confusion", I said "Oh yeah, I remember you now." After a couple more minutes of conversation, I said, "By the way, that was a pretty damn good blowjob you gave me last time. How about a repeat?"

*Poof*. Gone. :)

I'm hoping to get a chance to try it again sometime.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol george

I had a dancer think I was a bail bonds man before. She thought she knew me so I asked her what she got arrested for. She tried telling me she has never been arrested...lol
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    It happens fairly often to me. I'm pretty good about remembering shit like that, so its almost always a mistake or line. I've started asking to see the top and/or back of their heads to trigger my memory. Usually, that sorts out the ones who are joking/using a line from the ones who actually think they know me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion