tuscl

What to say to the super hot dancers?

skibum609
Massachusetts
Lets face it. The hotter the dancer the harder they are to obtain. They are usually the busiest, charge the most and as more people want them, unlike other dancers can choose who among us they will accept payment from. They know they're beautiful, they've heard every line, everyone wants to pay the, so is there anything we can do to stand out? This is what I noticed when a friend and I were tipping an absolute 10 at the stage. Young, perfect breasts, long legs, great firm ass, long blonde hair, blue eyes. He tips her and says I never noticed until I met you that a girl with one dimple is sexier than a girl with two when she smiles. It worked. She was his for the rest of the night, for average cash and she told him that he stood out because in five years no one had even noticed she had dimples let along commented and she figured he was a great guy who liked women because he looked beyond the obvious. It actually works. That large breasted woman who is riding you facing you really would rather hear that she has beautiful eyes than I love your tits which is what the last 42,000 people said.

25 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    You mean to tell me that "wanna fuck" doesn't work? :)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    skibum: "Lets face it. The hotter the dancer the harder they are to obtain"

I disagree. I think they are easy. It's a great win-win.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "What to say to the super hot dancers?"

Talk to them like a woman & NOT a piece of meat. The above two posters probably have other ideas.
  • mhi
    11 years ago
    Read The System by Rick Dugan for a 35 percent success rate in this venture.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Rule of thumb: Tell the beautiful girls you think they're smart, and tell the smart girls you think they're beautiful. You get laid more that way.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I say,"When will dinner be ready".
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Don't put the pussy on a pedastal
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Jut because we talk to your sister like a piece of meat and not a person, alutard, don't assume we do that to all women. Because she is related to you, it's a special case.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Most people appreciate compliments when they seem genuine.

Having said this, it depends on the dancer as to what may “impress her” – but I would say what usually works best or makes one stand out is how much $$$ they are spending.

The prettiest dancers tend to stand out in a SC and the guys w/ the deepest pockets will be the ones that “stand out” IMO.

• Clackport
    11 years ago
    I usually tell them, "I have a big dick, you have a nice pussy, so....let's get this party cracking!"
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ I'll bet that sure impresses them. [sarcasm]
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    How about sucking my cock hot stripper
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    It's not usually hottest dancer who is the busiest, and hence harder to get a dance from, it's the dancer who gives the best lap dances who is the hardest to get. If you are just visiting a busy club and the dancer you desire has lots of regulars waiting for you, unless you are willing to wait several hours, you are likely SOL, and should start looking for other dancers.

Other than this, most of the time all you have to do is ask the dancer for a dance.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Don't say anything to a super hot dancer. Just grab the slut by her hair, force her to her knees, and jam your dick in her mouth.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    It's not what to say that really matters, it's what NOT too say that's important. Word of advice-woman love to talk about themselves. Ask non-intrusive questions and go from there.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Players can shot a gun at their head without getting killed. They know the right line to say to the bullet to make it just swerve out of the way.

By the way, I've come up with an idea for how to cut down on the number of really stupid people in the world.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I try to get the hot dancers to charge as little as possible for dances when they talk to me. I try to avoid talking about the obvious. They have likely heard that a thousand times. If all they do is ask for a dance, I treat them like all the other dancers. Well one dancer in one club did get me to pay her two for forty a couple of times but I almost always cut her off at only two songs. My other favorites danced for two for thirty or less and I would buy more dances many times. I spend more money on dancers who do not charge higher than normal prices. I rarely agree to pay extra.

I noticed one dancer with a hot body looking at me in the dance room one night. She approached me for dances my next visit. I got tired of her rather fast but she still approaches me. Her tits are kind of hard. Something I will not bother to tell her. I don't usually talk about how different dancers breasts feel to dancers. I have wondered with one dancer, if something was wrong if you can feel something like plastic inside her breast. It's not a topic I wanted to discuss but I wondered if she knew she wasn't normal.
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    <font size="+2" face="Comic Sans MS" color="red"><b>Just be a WHITE KNIGHT. Always works for me. LOL</font>
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    This ain't the night club so you catch her while you can and say "vanna dance". Usually works for me. But my definition in hot may be different than yours. Remember money speaks louder than words.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Say suck me beautiful
  • Lil_Baller100
    3 years ago
    Wat you know bout rolling down in the deep
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    this may be an old post but ski bum I still agree with you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I agree with Skibum. You have to stand out.

I think the key is to be genuine. Strip clubs are toxic af so be different.

I'm sincere and keep things jn the moment. If you want to seduce any woman build a real connection no matter how superficial.

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    One of my 80 rules of strip clubbing--be a human fucking being.

I would add that "super hot" is in the eye of the beholder.

@skibum, you and I have non-overlapping tastes. Like one of our 6's would be the other's 9-10's.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Anyone who bumps an old thread with Alucard in it deserves to go straight to hell.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion