tuscl

ATM?

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
On the pink site they refer to the old fugly dude often seen OTC (e.g. at a restaurant) with a group of hot dancers as the "ATM". I guess I've been the "ATM" during OTC on a few occasions. Stings a little.

Any of you pervs found yourself being the "ATM"?

Man, I've got to stay off of SW. Talk about killing a fantasy.

16 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    You're only an ATM if you allow yourself to be one by being taken advantage of. There is nothing wrong with P4P.

If reading stuff at that site bothers you, don't do it. That's not hard to figure out.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I didn't know that the bitches reserved that just for OTC. I thought it also applied to ITC. That's why I don't go to SW.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Do always have to be such a condescending faggot even when answering simple questions, alutard?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Alucard....no this is too obvious. I won't even
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Even I won't touch this one Alucard.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Yes, it used to happen to me. In my early clubbing days, managers had a rule that if a dancer was sitting with a customer, all others must pass unless invited. Now, if you are sitting in a booth with a dancer, other dancers see it as an opportunity to sit down, uninvited, and ask for a drink, a meal or both. They had sized me up as ATM and it was time for gang bang.

Now, I accept the risk of being called "stuck up" when I remind a dancer that I did not invite her to sit down and it's time for her to leave. Reason: The longer she hangs on the more of her friends will join in looking for free drinks and food. Keep it one on one unless you want to be an ATM and finance a booth party.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    As shadow stated; we are ATMs OTC or ITC (pretty much anytime they lay their eyes on us IMO).

It is up to the PL to either accept or decline the financial request/transaction.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I'm meeting a dancer after her afternoon shift tomorrow. Today she texted me, " could you please loan me $300?" I told her I'd Western Union it to her and she correctly told me that Moneygram cost less. She and I both know when I'm in the throes of passion I'll tell her to forget about the "loan". Maybe this way she doesn't feel like a whore?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    A Toda Madre
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I haven't even been considered as asking for change. Ot evem cash back. Not sure how to feel sbout thay one
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I'm the ATM for drinks sometimes, but at $5 a pop it's no big deal. It's a good way to get to know new dancers without pissing off my regulars.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm an ATM to my crazy nephews n nieces. Uncle Slick, give me some money. Uncle Slick, buy me some useless pieces of plastic shit that's made in China. Uncle Slick drive me someplace that you don't wanna go to.

Once you deal with my rugrats, strippers really ain't that difficult to deal with.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    True dat, slick ^^^
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    Guilty. Reminds me of an old joke: Guy joins a health club and asks the fitness director which machine he should use to impress the ladies. The director replies, "The ATM in the lobby."
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    Ha, as long as you're having fun and find it a good value, who cares how they label it on SW? A few years ago, there was a club where I'd somehow worked myself into the position that a lot of girls would ask me to go get drinks on their breaks with them, or else meet me before of after their shift for drinks. Yes, I paid, but man, hanging out with drunken strippers was worth EVERY DIME, and the girls gave me considerable privileges ITC also.

Remember a few things about SW. Some of what they say is just real talk that's worth listening too. A lot is just venting. A lot is posing to make themselves look cool in front of the other girls, just like some of the guys do here. Some of it is insight into how someone whose value to society is not "I'm a great artist" or "I'm a brilliant businesswoman" but "I sell myself for sex or the fantasy of sex" has to downgrade others to make herself appear dominant and prop up her self esteem. That's real talk too.

I will say this about SW: if my experience in the club was anything like how the girls claim they act in the pink sections, I'd never go to strip clubs. Either I'm just brilliant at avoiding all StripperWeb strippers, or there's an awful lot of bullshit posing there, like there is here.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    @Subrman: Yea, I'm definitely the ATM ITC buying drinks/shots for groups of dancers. I love their banter, gossip, lesbian antics etc... And, yea it pays off in other areas too. Being an ATM is not for those worried about what's in their depleting wallet though.

Spot on observations about SW too. I just don't sense the same level of loathing in the club that is portrayed on SW. I treat my favs well and they provide good value in response.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion