tuscl

I'm just plain flabbergasted. At least I NEVER go to this club.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, October 30, 2013 7:00 AM
Reviews of Cheetah, Atlanta Cheetah 887 Spring St NW Atlanta, Georgia 30308 Have you been to Cheetah? Write a review and get a free 4 week VIP membership to [view link]. Avatar champion21 Prop champion21 Ignore champion21 Send Private Message to champion21 Joined: Oct 2011 Clubs Reviewed: 1 Total Reviews: 1 Reviewed on: October 30, 2013 Visited on: Tuesday Evening Dancers on Shift: 25-99 Star_Rating_4 Dancers Star_Rating_3 Value Star_Rating_3_Half Atmosphere Star_Rating_3_Half Overall Disaster!!! Went to Cheetah Lounge tonight with an associate that flew in from Japan. At approximately 11:30 P.M. The song "Safety Dance" from the group "Men In Hats" starts playing over and over and over and over and over again. Like there is a problem with the record. After asking several people, apparently there is a certain "Millionaire" that occasionally visits and requires that particular song be played the entire time he is there. Tonight it was 4 straight hours of that ONE SONG!!! Apparently he pays the DJ extra money and the dancers "Millions" of dollars when he stops by. How embarrassing for me to take an international business associate to a major metropolitan Gentleman's club, only to listen to "Safety Dance" over and over for 4 hours because he "Pays off" the entire club to hear that song. I was totally shocked. Although me and my associate are not "Safety Dance" Millionaires, we probably had 10k we intended to spend. I was embarrassed and ashamed to have to tell him that a "Millionaire" Buys out the club to hear the song "Safety Dance" by the group "Men In Hats" over and over and over and over again for several hours straight.. Completely shocked and flabbergasted at what I experienced tonight. Completely overwhelmed any atmosphere, chemistry, conversation, enjoyment other customers were experiencing. Lost all respect for this place. DO NOT EVER GO TO THIS PLAC E OR YOU WILL HEAR THE SONG "SAFETY DANCE' by the group "MEN IN HATS" for literally hours on end because of one "MILLIONAIRE" What an insult to those of us who frequent the club. If you want to feel insulted and disrespected, go to this club when the "Millionaire" Is there. If you don't believe this review, email me and even my friends who dance there can tell you how sick it is. AVOID THE CHEETAH AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE SEE REVIEW AS WELL ON [view link]

14 comments

• ime
    11 years ago
    haha, thats pretty funny. That is true fuck you money if you just buy out a club and do that. Would suck to be there during it but still its pretty good.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    That is a dam good troll that did that...funny
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    That's funny and fucked up. Hey, you can dance if you want to, just leave your friends behind.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    That's some awkward shit. But shadowcat, you gotta go at least one time just to confirm if its true or false.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Estafador - I did go once about 12 years ago on Halloween night. It was filled with pretentious wannabes and is very low mileage.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    shadowcat: If you or any other tuscl member wins a big lotto prize, we absolutely should go to this club. But first, some legwork is in order. As one poster said, need to verify that this is true. If so, find out Mr. Bigshots name and company. Then, pay off DJ to continuously play Johnny Paycheck "Take This Job and Shove It." Also have DJ announce that song is dedicated to all employees of Mr. Bigshots' company. That said, I question if this review was credible.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    FYI the musical group in question is named Men Without Hats.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I doubt the review. I can see some big shot paying the club/DJ $$$ in order to play certain songs the PL likes for a certain amount of time. But the same song for 4 hours; I don’t think the club would allow that. The reviewer says that apparently the big shot pays “millions of dollars to the dancers”. I seriously doubt that – could happen of course – but really. Most likely the PL reviewer has a gripe against Cheetah and thus why he wrote what he did. BTW – duomaxwell currently works at that club I believe – perhaps she could have something to say about this wacky review?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Papi - Duo is back in Richmond.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Was not aware about Duo – thanks for the update.
  • MikeP2
    11 years ago
    LOL, I checked with a friend that works there and he said it wasn't true. Must be some disgruntled a-hole who got tossed for making it rain or wearing a hat (both are no-no's).
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I think all the dancers and DJ would be retired if they got paid millions.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Thanks Mike. The club is still on my don't bother list.
  • canigetlaid
    11 years ago
    That toss people for making it rain.... First I've heard of that. It's not my thing but thought it would be welcome by the club/strippers in the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion