tuscl

Should User Account "rickdugan" Be Banned?

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 3:36 PM
Whoever the loser who owns this account is all he does is post ridiculous non-sense like he spent ten years trying to figure out how to pay hookers for sex and his grand conclusion - you have to be the only one wearing a suit in a dive club. And if anyone points out how stupid this is he flies into a rage making up the wildest accusations about them. Any way to get the ass-clown "rickdugan" banned?

26 comments

• BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Yea the system is nothin but bullshit !
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Things are definitely getting out of control on the board and Dugan is causing 98% of the problems. Just ban him so things settle down, I say!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    The User Account "Dougster" Be Banned! All he does is attack members & call them homosexuals. And makes up the wildest accusations about them. :)
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    OF COURSE HE IS CAUSING THE IDEA OF PAYING HOOKERS FOR SEX INTO ROCKET SCIENCE......WITH A 65% FAIL RATE
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Ban Dugan now! Ban Dugan now! Ban Dugan now!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Hey, hey! Ho, ho! RickyBoyDugan has got to go! Hey, hey! Ho, ho! RickyBoyDugan has got to go!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Banned in 48 states and half of Canada!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Things are definitely getting out of control on the board and Dougster is causing 99% of the problems. Just ban him so things settle down!
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Lol mo heads
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Free speech.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Yeah, let's ban the fucker! Wait, that's me - lol. Good stuff. I've been chuckling (can't say giggling 'cause it's not very manly) since I read it. :)
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    "Dougster is causing 99% of the problems." Is he?
  • ime
    11 years ago
    ^^^^^you forgot the Hmmmmmmm
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Who's causing the 1% Alucard? Who's causing the 2% Dougster?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Estafador, you forget all the other Assholes besides Dougster who run amok here. Or are you a part of them now. I don't cause trouble. I just express my opinions. I can't help it if the Assholes dislike my words and attack & stir up trouble.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ completely without a clue
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Rhis is the funniest thing I read all day
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Stax,I'll throw in the beach condo and the Benz.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I skip over the useless attack threads because there's no entertainment value to me in name calling and homophobia. I love a good discussion on controversial subjects but it seems not everyone is equipped to participate in that.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    All one has do is look at all the non-sense topics that have been bumped or started in the last day or so by that faggot RickyBoy and his dozen of multiple aliases to see why he needs to be banned immediately. Then to top it all off, rickdugan went and posted a bunch of homophobic garbage as "Alucard." in an attempt to discredit and ridicule that distinguished board member. "rickdugan" needs to be stopped right now!
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Stop Rick ! Stop Rick ! Stop Rick !
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Hey, hey! Ho, ho! RickyBoyDugan has got to go! Hey, hey! Ho, ho! RickyBoyDugan has got to go!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Rockstar666 you didn't skip this one. You even participated in it. You hypocrite... Ban the nofo rickboy and his ass clown alutard
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    @crazyjoe: Yes, the irony was not lost on me. But "participate" is an inexact term. I have not stated an opinion on banning anyone nor do I care to. I consider my level of participation to be just an observation of a lot of people who likely have very small penises. And that's all I have to say on the whole subject.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion