tuscl

have you ever dated a black girl ?

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 11:07 AM
I've banged and gotten head from a bunch of them, but never dated one.

35 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Yes, two.
  • Jugo
    11 years ago
    Hell yes its all i date
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    @alucard. this thread doesn’t apply to you. when the OP says “dated” he doesn’t mean paying a street walking prostitute when she asks “are you looking for a date”.
  • Jugo
    11 years ago
    Lol ^^^
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alukurd has Jerri-Curl on his hands.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Yes I did DATE two. And I don't care if you 3 Assholes believe it or not.
  • Jugo
    11 years ago
    Is that y your crying faggot ?
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I like black girls even though the two I've dated were very different from one another. (I've fucked two others but you said dated) One was someone else's Trophy Wife and it was a summer fling for both of us. We remain close friends today (she moved across the country.) She had way more money (or access to it) than I did so we had long weekends together and ate at the best restaurants. She was very keen on not being mistaken for "ghetto" although how anyone could have is beyond me. The other was a hippie spinner who was an amazing squirter. She was also a symphony violinist, although she grew up in the 'inner city'. We met online for a FWB thing. We only went out maybe 6-7 times and it was fun. We'd smoke a lot of pot and talk about music. She also moved away unfortunately. I can't really say they had anything in common besides being black, as they were both from very different backgrounds; one rich and one poor.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Before meeting and marrying my wife I dated 5 black women, including one for a year. Guess what? Same as dating white women. Which is amazingly the same as dating Asian women. Which is as amazingly the same as dating Hispanic women. A female attorney who skis, golfs and smokes weed is going to be fun regardless of what's on the outside.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Back in college, I went out with one once. We both worked the front desk at the dorm we lived in at NIU the one semester I did that job. She was a girl from another of the western Chicago suburbs. We went out a couple times. The first was all right, but by the second, it was clear nothing was ever going to happen without marriage first. That didn't stop me from banging a different black girl from that particular job later in time.
  • Dracula
    11 years ago
    Alturd is a Ass faggot
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Once u go black u neva go back !
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Guess what? Same as dating white women. Which is amazingly the same as dating Asian women. Which is as amazingly the same as dating Hispanic women" Very true!
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    @alucard. stop it. you’re embarrassing yourself. you’ve never been on a date in your life. not even the pork chop tied around your neck was enough to get you a play date with the dog.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol Dp....
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Dated? Using Carbon-14?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Using Carbon-14?" No, using a car.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I wonder if BonedBrother ever dated a black girl?
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    I've dated only two, but I've fucked 20, licked about 10 more, and masturbated with at least 100.
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    never "dated" one but have fucked several especially in college. one of the first and best pieces of tail that I got was a mocha babe with nice bubble ass and big tits. she really knew how to suck dick !!
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Date one, date them all. But yes, the majority of my gf's have been black.
  • CaptDan
    11 years ago
    I dated a black girl. She gave me no head at all. Boooo!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I dated a Blackman. Actually took her to my senior prom. :)
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    "No, using a car" Damn Alucard it really was a prostitute
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Many, and from many countries. Don't piss off Jamaican chicks.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I love the new Alucard.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve dated a few black women; but has not gone too well. But I have to take some responsibility for that since the ones I’ve dated have tended to be like the ones I go for in the black dives I visit - i.e. there asses are bigger than their IQ.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @ Dougster.. bonerbreath is a black girl that hates herself very much
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    I assume this question is directed to White guys only.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Dated? Never. If I were to become single again I would be sure to pursue some ebony beauty. As it is, I love me some lovely black dancers in the clubs and had one OTC just yesterday. Mmmmmmmmm.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    LOL Superdude No need to state the obvious I suppose :)
  • LarryBird33
    10 years ago
    lol
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Yes, I've dated a few in my adult life. And I'm a white guy. Actually I often prefer black women. I find them to be a bit more fun and less "stuffy" than many white women. I'm also generally more attracted to black women, or non-white women in general. Not always, but often. I dunno, I just like women of color, including SE Asian, South American, etc., women. But as with anything, there are pluses and minuses to anything. And black women often have issues you have to deal with. Statistically, it's clear that many black women will have male kids who are either in prison or heading to prison. The stats are "1 in 3". And they are often single women whose husbands have left them, so they are caring for kids, some who might be in jail, and everything else. And often they are relatively poor, so they're gonna be looking to you for help on all kinds of issues. So it's a tradeoff, and something you have to be prepared for. But yeah, I just love me some black bitches.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion