tuscl

Best Dancers On TUSCL

Clackport
Washington
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 8:58 AM
As we all know most dancers come here and then disappear quickly. There have been some that have stuck around for awhile. I think Stiletto25 gets my vote as the best one ever here. She was here for well over a year, she made insightful comments, and best of all she wrote reviews! I think currently Duomaxwell has the potential to surpass Stiletto. Duo's stuck around for awhile, she's made insightful comments and threads, she posted some nice pics of herself. Props to Duo. I see fetish_dancer has started posting here again recently. I looked back at her history, and she made some pretty cool threads, she's wrote reviews, she posted a pic of herself. She is definitely one of the best on here. Carolynne had a good run here. Daddy's Girl had a nice little run. What say you?

30 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Since I'm new here, I'm down with Duo. She's cool, mellow, and reminds me of one of my relatives in look and personality.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    KittyKate = #1 by a mile!
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I like KittyKate. Carolynne and Duo were also good. I think we scare away dancers with our male concerns and "humor".
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I chilled with duo Sunday night during the Vikings game
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    gridget. Who else ever had their ATF post on here?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Stiletto25 gets my vote as the best one ever here" VERY true.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    ^^^Wax this homo,you scared her off.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    None cuz they are all Dudes...all you are just Dick suckin faggots !
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    JudyJudy!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I like Kittykate too, but she's on here sporadically.
  • Jugo
    11 years ago
    Bbbjbecky
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    Stiletto gets my vote
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Carolynne was also cool, but wasn't treated very nicely by idiots like jester214 with his nutjob conspiracy theories.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    I miss Stiletto
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Goin' old school -- Evilcyn She was cool. Never let the good ol' boys club bother her
  • staxwell
    11 years ago
    Kitty. Controversy gives me a boner.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I like Ms. Fetish_dancer. She rolls wit it.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    A tie between jj and 25.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    OH MY FUCKING GOD!Alucard gets hijacked.Fucking brilliant.Nobel worthy.I can fucking die now.Oh happy days are here again.Happy happy happy.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Stax,I know it was you.Take a bow man.I won't sleep for days.Wait am I dreaming?I declare 10/29/2013 a national holiday.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I'm crying.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    There's your motherfucking moderator bitch.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Mr. Founder,you have Mr. Alucard on line one.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I forgot about Jay Jay. She is definitely one if the best, and she wrote a bunch of reviews, kudos to her.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Lol I'm rolling in jelly
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I say Alucard is my new favorite bitch.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Duo is a fascinating person, but she is not using TUSCL as a place to be anonymous and let her hair down. You have to filter out some SS in her posts. Katiekat is very open here. I think she represents well the "on-purpose" type stripper. The type of men who really turn her on are not the type who are good for the whole Ozzie and Harriet type deal. So she's decided to have an adventurous youth, banking as a stripper, and having superficial-but-great sex with hot bad boys. The sad thing is that when KK tries to tell us uncomfortable truths, we exasperate her and shut her down.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I think duo got turned off by all of us when she found out we are all just hopeless PLs trolling the clubs only in interested in paid sex from strippers and that we tend to think that all the stereotypes about strippers are, basically, correct. After liking the initial attention, once this sunk in she doesn't post much anymore.
  • Lil_Baller100
    3 years ago
    BBBC
  • shanny72
    3 years ago
    Eve
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion