tuscl

meetimg the Mom ?

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 5:22 AM
Hoe often do you meet the moms of the dancers your fuckin OTC ? I've meet two thus far and three this thanksgivin......Wtf ? Is this normal ?

14 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    Twice. I was apprehensive, but the moms seemed to like me. Maybe I don't look so bad compared to the unemployed, ex-felon, drug-addicted boyfriends and husbands.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol...very true Jack
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Two for me, too. And Jackslash hit the nail on the head. One Mom, who's younger than my daughter asked me to drive her to a nearby city so she could "run an errand". Come to find out she was making a drug buy.
  • cooperpooper
    11 years ago
    I had Thanksgiving dinner with the mother the ex husband and his new wife and my atf. The father was younger than me. We broke it off after that as she said she has dreams of doing her father. That is Bella from Bogarts now she has a new sugar daddy. A real lying addict. Oh well live and learn.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Gawker and cooper thanks for sharing those wonderful stories
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Never met a Mom but I have met a sister once and two kids another time.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    This happened once. Just as we were going upstairs to fuck. Extremely weird.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Thanks slick and dougsta for sharing I've meet 3 moms, 2 brothers, 4 sisters and 8 fu king kids
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I met the mothers of two of my Ex-ATFs. They were quite pleasant women.
  • rockie
    11 years ago
    I want Gawker to hold the record in this department in the entire NE and don't even want to narrow the margin of two that he leads me by!!!
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    @alucard “I met the mothers of two of my Ex-ATFs.” is that when you first met Chris Hansen?
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    I met da mom and her azz met my dick !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol juiice
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion