tuscl

Favorite Sports Gal

Saturday, October 26, 2013 5:33 AM
Who would you rather get a lap dance from-Erin Andrews, Charissa Thompson or Leanne Tweeden? There are no wrong answers. I choose Leanne Tweeden. She's getting older but I've had a crush on her since freshman year. If you know if any other, hot sports chicks, by all means, chime in.

17 comments

• mjx01
    11 years ago
    Charissa Thompson
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Off the top of my head, I'd pick Charissa Thompson. And I'm not a big fan of blondes at all, but she's an exception.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Erin Andrews. But all 3 are uber hot
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I never thought Rachel Nichols was that hot, but I just love that little wink she often flashes to the NBA guys at the end of the interview. Kind of flirty.
  • big_d_2011
    11 years ago
    I agree Motörhead. Rachel Nichols gives off that flirty and dirty vibe. Not the most attractive but just seems like a freak! As far as looks, I like Jenn Brown.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I like Andi Petrillo on Hockey Night In Canada - killer legs and she always wears sexy heels. Christine Simpson on Sportsnet is a dream MILF.
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    Kathryn Tappen on the NHL Network has nice "teeth" and does a good job. I know a stripper that looks like Michelle Beadle with breast implants, so Beadle is a healthy #2 in my book.
  • mausercat
    11 years ago
    Leeann Tweeden. Smart, sharp, sensitive and sexy.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    None.
  • snowtime
    11 years ago
    Leeann Tweeden used to date my good friend's son when they were in high school in Northern Va. He later saw her at a trade show when she was a host on TV poker show. She wouldn't give him the time of day then, as her financial status had eclipsed his.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Watching hockey tonight I learned that Jarret Stoll of the LA Kings is dating this Erin Andrews person. Stoll, a son of the good Saskatchewan soil, is one of my favourite NHL players; an honest, hard rock, take-no-prisoners centre iceman. Damn good catch, Erin. Hold on to this guy like grim death; you won't find any better in SoCal lalaland.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Watching this Lions-Eagles game in the snow and I'm feeling Miss Molly McGrath. She's looking cute as can be in her parka. Makes me wanna Eskimo kiss her.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Leeann Tweeden is a goddess. Don't know the other two.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Slick, I saw Molly Mac at that football game in the snow. Cute face, but that parka did nuthin' for me. It made her look like she had some funky hair going on.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I was looking at some photos of Molly and she is smoking hot. First time I saw her was on the game today
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    I don't really listen to what they are saying so they may as well be speaking Spanish. In which case I'll go with Ines Sainz.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Have not seen her yet. Maybe one day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion