tuscl

Love, Approximately

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
My CF texted me, saying she hadn't made any money all day and couldn't even make tip out. Could I come in?

So I went to see her for the second time this week and spent my money on her.

After I got home she called me and thanked me for coming in. She said, "I love you, Jack. I love you so much."

15 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Sounds like Obama.
  • canny
    11 years ago
    Why didn't you ask her to meet you after she got off work OTC instead?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm with Canny. Whenever a dancer asks me to go in, I reply that they should visit me. More bang for my buck.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    There is no 'approximately' about this, jack.

This girl is the real deal.

Scoop her up.

Marry her.

Ride off with her in your Beemer to a life of untold bliss.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I don't see a problem with having fun. I am concerned if a dancer says she wants to date,has no boyfriend, but already has a bunch of kids. I do not want to be daddy number 5 or 6.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Sounds like you have a keeper
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Should have gone for a "Doubleheader"! LOL
  • etsutwigg222
    11 years ago
    They all love the "dead presidents". Looky, looky....it is almost rent time.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    Ha, when I changed from "variety" to "ATF" model of SCing a few years back, I was shocked at how easily strippers say "I love you". I've had "I love you" stripper-client relationships with a handful of them now, it doesn't even faze me anymore when I hear it. It's a fun addition to the fantasy as long as you don't fall for it.

As a side note, I am friends with an ex-stripper who told me, "just like customers sometimes get confused between whether they lust us or have real affection, strippers can get confused between gratitude and real affection. When I quit stripping, I kept in touch with some regular who I thought I truly liked, but once they weren't paying me anymore, and my gratitude for their generosity wasn't there anymore, I found that I didn't really like them so much. That surprised me!"
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    "I love you" doesn't mean the same thing to 50+ PLs as it does to 20 something strippers. Hell, even to *non*-strippers it doesn't mean what it means to me.

Even when it's sincere, it seems to be much more an expression of friendship that what I think of as love.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    The most recent stripper who said to me that she loved me made me laugh and reply that she really loved my wallet. She admitted that, too, but insisted that she had true affection for me, that it taught her how good a relationship could be, that I'd been the only stability in her life for years. Within 2 weeks she fucked me over for $2,000 and now won't answer my calls. Yep, that's true love.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Be careful of when lying, theiving whores say things which sound like lies, because they probably are!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Whenever I get great sex (or BJ) from a woman; I often also tell her that I love her.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    It just happened to me 2 hours ago. I went to tip a favorite on stage just before leaving the club. She apologized for not getting around to me. I told her that it was alright(I had already done VIP with another favorite). She said "I love You".

I certainly don't think that she meant that in the romantic sense. It was a "Thank you" for being understanding.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Ok, it's resolved. When a strippers tells a PL regular that she "loves him" it might be that she is outright lying, or it could just be her saying that in a very loose sense. PL should not assume she meant wants to marry him, have his baby, move to the suburbs and put the white picket fence, and generally be his and his alone till death do them part.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion