tuscl

Things that make me go Hmmm.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, October 25, 2013 5:09 AM
New customer comes on the board asking for help and gets flack for no reviews, etc. New stripper comes on the board asking for help and the guys trip over their dicks trying to help her. Hmmm...:)

25 comments

• Ironcat
    11 years ago
    Pussy is undefeated….
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I guess we like potentially naked chicks better :). Funny observation tho!
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    She should be courteous enough to post a pic for our efforts...
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL. So true. Fuck that faggot RickyBoy!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I think Labiastarr is another Juice puppet.Really how many Jamaicans do you know that have only one job?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Lots of Jamaicans in Jamaica have no jobs. Not exactly a first world nation.
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    My Hmmmmm moments always come from the fact that TUSCL is a forum for SC hounds to discuss and enjoy the hobby, but there are so many posters on here 24/7 whose lives are so fulfilling, that their only entertainment in life is being an asshole 24/7 on TUSCL.
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    Amen to that txtittyfan!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I,ve hired Jamaicans as day labor and most if not all had two jobs.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Ah, poor txtittyfan, tells people to short treasuries the day before they bottomed back in 2009, to this day refuses to admit he was wrong, and finds that people aren't as nice to him as he hoped. What a fuckin' clueless moron.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    It's the way of things. I wonder how he would be "helped" on the pink site?
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    I did notice that she asked for a lot of help and information, which was freely given. Still no photos of her. And we wonder how dancers know that we are easily played.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Yes, we did take very kindly to her. She was polite, courteous, responded to most of the comments, and generally came across very well. It was an unusual experience. Most dancer that come on here first looking for advice, don't present themselves as well as she did. There was only one real jerk among her posts last night.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Most TUSCLers seem to like to help out newbies; whether they are PLs or honeys. And I agree w/ Club_Goer; she came on asking for help; repeatedly thanked the PLs for their info; did not try to interject her views or opinions as some dancers (she just asked for help and was appreciative). Plus, it is in most PLs’ nature to be kind(er) to the fems.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    good observation by shadow... Although, 'new stripper' girl wasn't asking where to go for guaranteed extras without any street cred.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Hey doogie, do you know of anyone who has told people to short treasuries the day before they bottomed back in 2009 yet, to this day, refuses to admit he was wrong?
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    I said it once and i will say it again FUCK THAT BIRCH !!!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I think all new members via whatever method, should be required to post a certain number of reviews before being allowed to post in the forum. That will fix the dick tripping! LMFAO! SERIOUSLY.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Alucard-I feel your sentiment yet at the same time, rose rules would stifle free speech.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alucrap! Who the fuck told you to think?
    11 years ago
    Thing is how do we know a "new stripper" is who she/he says they are?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Yeah, could be some 50 y/o old bald dude just posing as one while he whacks the stick in his basement to all the attention foolish PLs lavish on him.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    To me, the way cool dancers are treated on TUSCL is an indication of how us PL's will generously reward dancers that provide excellent value in the club. Take care of us and we'll be sure to take care of you.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I don't know, Lone_Wolf. I think us hard-core PLs here "reward" strippers who are good looking and do OTC the most readily. All the other stuff is minor in comparison to those two thing. Almost all strippers who post here say they do not do extras. Leaving aside whether you believe those claims or not, the stripper who admitted she was heavily into extras was Carolynne who was treated well at first, but later became quite shunned by many and not treated so well at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion