tuscl

Pasties

Just looking over some pictures that I took earlier this year of chicks at Lake Havasu. Lots of gals had on Pasties as opposed to bikini tops. Personally, I don't care for pasties. The extra skin provided by pasties is nice but I prefer the bikini top. Anybody out there like pasties or prefer them over traditional bikini tops? Are there any clubs where pasties are the norm de rigeur?

17 comments

• BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Yes pasties are still fuckin out their and yes I'm like you...I would prefer the bikini tops
  • nj_pete
    11 years ago
    Agreed, pasties are the worst. A while ago Club Risque in Bristol PA, the girls had them for like a year or something, must have been some law.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    My ATF auditioned at a club in NH where pasties are required. She called the manager and asked if they provided them or what? He laughed and told her don't worry about it. No one bothers with them.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Damn things taste terrible. :)
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    They do taste bad, but if you suck on a tit long enough they will come off and then you got pure nipple to suck. Uncle Harry's in Savannah, GA requires pasties because of local ordinances. I don't believe any club would require them unless required by law.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Years ago I walked into a club in Daytona Beach Florida and all the girls had on flesh colored pasties and several had on flesh colored bottoms--- they looked like mannequins!!!!!!! I left.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    I heard there are common at clubs in Ohio? If you come to England there are millions of them in Cornwall, some of you will 'get' that :-)
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    All the clubs in my area , Richmond VA, require them
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    " If you come to England there are millions of them in Cornwall, some of you will 'get' that"

I spent a summer in the copper mining region in Butte, Montana and some time in the copper mining region of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I get it. :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Londonguy-In my part of the works, we call them Empanadas.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Some clubs in Myrtle Beach required them at one time, not sure if that's still the case.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I prefer nude boobs to pasties no doubt.

But in a public setting as slick described (lake; beach; outdoor festival) – I def prefer a pastied boob (more to look at) than a bikinied boob.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    There used to be a pasties club in Beverly Hills, I think. It didn't last long there.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    Some clubs are in jurisdictions with local ordinances requiring covering the nipple. John's Hot Spot in Belleville, MI has them although most dancers remove them in the VIP. Inner Room in Cocoa Beach went through a period not long ago when their "Cover the Nipple" ordinance was being enforced. There the girls covered the nips with tape.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    @londonguy,

I'll take a Jamaican patty over a Cornwall pasty any day of the week.

Those wretched Cornwall pasties are the sort of food item that gives English cuisine its horrible reputation. You can keep your lousy bangers to yourself also.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Art, my mother in law's family was from Cornwall. I happened to like her Cornish pasty very much.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Not to sound like a self-righteous, Latin prick but Colombian and Argentine empanadas kick Jamaican patties and any other turnover or hot pockets asses.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion