tuscl

Funniest Review Ever!

Anybody got ghetto to English dictionary? This review of Follies was so funny by the juicebox (except there are few Asians there):

im bak and bettur than ever bitchez!! dem bitchez new dat and thye were all over me startin with that door hoe wit them big titties. no cover but damn valet there to take my mony and car. tipped big tittie door slut a lincoln for her welcome back juice hug!! no tabel for playin pool looks like new couchez theree but thats no problem as that is where big juice loves to get his hoes to grind all up on him. 10$ lapperz cant beat that. had a since that these girl wanted more me in VIP but not today. big booty dancers everywhere white black puerto rican and asian. this is where god cums for visits i love dis place so much. i woodnt want to stay here overnight but inside all safe with all therese ladies all over me. spent several several franklins but every penny well worth it including some numbers. this place has been juice approved and juicy juice will be bak!
***SIPPY CUP WINS AGAIN***

20 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Great to see that the MLA format is still in use.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT RICKY-BOY ***
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Slick - it looks like an adaptation of APA
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    So...do you dudes think 68 dresses like a first rate pimp? I picture the dude showing in a pink Cadillac (or...as 68 calls it...his pank Cad-a-lac) with purple lights below and dry ice fog that comes out when you open the door. The he emerges...68 himsef...wearing a purple pinstripe suit with a peacock feather collar and a crushed velvet hat that would make the dude from Jamiroquai say "that's a bit over the top dude..." Then 68 walks in, channeling the Kramer character from Seinfeld, with his groovy bejeweled cane.

That shit be how 68 rollz my brothers!
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    VBD asks, "Anybody got ghetto to English dictionary?" Should read ignorant to English!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Not funny. Why feed the trolls?
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    100% agree with Shadow
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I saw a cock tail waitress with a tattoo that said some name then a heart then Juice on her back. Made me wonder.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Maybe “1beauty”; whom started the “Aa dancers” thread; should be directed to this thread.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    I reely luv n respct mr kat hes clos to 92 !
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    It is PRETTY obvious that this forum DOESN'T require any sort of education or a display of grammar &/or spelling in order to post things. That is evidenced by that review and MANY other posts made here.

A Moderator might be able to help institute HIGHER standards.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    A moderator might become alutard's boyfriend and fuck him in the ass.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Shit for brains ^^^^^ Boooooom !
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alucreep raises his ugly heads again.What site did we tear you away from,the "Beating a Dead Horse" site or the "Teen Cameltoe" site?
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Proper English is racially neutral.

The pseudo ghetto crap employed in this review is offensive, not for its racism, but for its unreadability. I was able to understand what the reviewer was attempting to say. It is not funny.

I am seriously annoyed with myself for wasting 30 seconds of my life reading the POS and then wasting a further 90 seconds of my life writing this comment.

I could have spent those 2 minutes much more profitably picking my nose and scratching my ass.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    fa,

LOL!
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Shadow is uppset that juice had two reviews at follies now...lol.....shit will fly now !!!
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    And my shit for brains ^^^^ post was meant for Alturd not dougster
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    What a shitry thread
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    You like ear ar shitty wok
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion