tuscl

My unofficial Top Ten list

Clackport
Washington
Papi's recent discussion thread on the top ten strip clubs kind of inspired this. I don't know about the rest of you, but dancer quality is way more important to me than value or atmosphere. From what I've seen on TUSCL with the reviews this is my top ten list in the U.S. based mostly on dancer quality and a little bit on popularity.

Top ten list (no order)
•Flashdancers (New York)
•Baby Dolls (Dallas)
•4 Play (Los Angeles)
•Tootsie's Cabaret (Miami)
•Scarlett's Cabaret (South Florida)
•Sapphires (Las Vegas)
•Spearmint Rhino (Las Vegas)
•Cheetahs (Atlanta)
•Mons Venus (Tampa)
•Bourbon Street Circus (Phoenix)

Just curious, how many of these clubs have my fellow TUSCLers been to?

I've been to 4Play, Sapphires and Spearmint (Spearmint lives up to the hype. I want to visit Miami in the near future and hit up Scarlett's Cabaret and Tootsie's Cabaret. I have a bunch of relatives in Dallas so I could definitely visit Baby Dolls sooner rather than later.

22 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I can vouch for Baby Dolls Dallas and would recommend it to anyone (although I have not been there in 3+ years since I moved from the area; but BDs has been an institution for many many years and does not appear to be slowing down from the reviews I’ve read).

Scarlett’s is also a fine club that I believe lives up to its reputation except it’s a bit low mileage and no extras.

Tootsies is a great club physically speaking; but it appears it may be slipping a bit. There are a lot, if not too many, SCs in So. Florida and the talent may be getting watered down.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Papi,
    I have read in many reviews that 2 way contact is the norm for Scarlett's Cabaret. Is that not true?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    @ ranu,

For *me* 2-way contact is constant contact/grinding during LDs.

From my limited experience @ Scarlett’s (b/c it’s not my type of club); the LDs I got were “semi-2-way” in that the dancers would grind on you and let you touch some titty; but many of them *IME* would spend half the song standing up and air dancing during the LD – i.e. they would grind for 10 or 15 seconds and the get up and “model for you” for 30 seconds and rinse and repeat (i.e. grind some more for a bit and then air dance again).

FIV and breast feeding are not too common and the SC is pretty strict per So. Florida (and specifically Miami) standards – supposedly they have cameras in the LD rooms and CR – so even in the CR; one probably gets the same shit one gets in the LD room.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I can vouch that Cheetah has the best eye candy in Atlanta and you can bet your ass I'll never go there again.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Shadow,
    over the past two or three months I would say Cheetahs probably has the most positive reviews out of any club on TUSCL. I find that kind of interesting, it is known as an air dance club, I'm not sure about VIP though. Maybe a lot of people don't care about lapdances?
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Of the ten you listed I've only been to Baby Dolls (once) and Bourbon Street Curcus (many times). Both have/had consistently most attractive girls of any of the other three dozen clubs I've been to.

I may have seen more beautiful girls other places but at BD and BSC nearly every dancer in the place is above average and not just one or two. Other clubs will have a range of below average to average looking girls and maybe one to three above average looking dancers. At Bourbon Street two nights ago every dancer there was above average in looks in my view.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Flashdancers in NY is AWFUL. as a New Yorker I cannot support that club on your list. You sir are bugging
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Spearmint Rhino is the only one I've been to.

For mr, value is by far more important than dancer quality or atmosphere. The reason why is because most strip clubs don't have a big difference in dancer quality. Spearmint Rhino is the ONLY club I've been to where the dancer quality was leaps and bounds better than the rest of the clubs I've visited.

That's why Follies is my favorite club thus far, because I can try out a lot of different strippers for only 10 bucks a dance and if I want VIP with one of them, the price is very reasonable
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Esta my brother, just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean a lot of people don't like it as far as dancer quality goes. Your tastes in women are different from a lot of people. When I read the reviews they are saying the girls are extremely hot at Flashdancers. By the way you haven't done a review of Flashdancers.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Didn't stay past an hour for an amazing review. And we should have the same taste of women ma brother. A helluva a lot of them were skinny east Euro. I guess somebody's gotta like them I suppose
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    r-kam: I've been to half of them- BD, 4P, Cheetahs, MV, BSC. I guess you could count Tootsies, though I went there when they were in old original building- club was a bit different back then.
    Anyway, good list, though in some cities, your listed club not really tops for best lookers. My alternatives as follows:

Dallas- Lodge, and Mens Club- Dallas have better lookers than BD. Yet what little BD gives away to the other 2 clubs, it more than makes up for in atmosphere, potential mileage. Plus sheer size of club and number of dancers delivers a cornucopia type of feeling that I've gotten in very few clubs.

Los Angeles- IMO, 4P has the best lookers, but Bare Ellegance-LAX isn't too far behind.

Phoenix- Babes- Scottsdale, has the edge in dancer attractiveness, but BSC has a looser atmosphere. Both Christies clubs a notch below BSC, but good honorable mention material.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Good stuff Minnow. I factored in popularity a little bit. If it was just looks Baby Dolls and Tootsies wouldn't make the top ten list.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Of the clubs on your list, I've only been to Scarlett's and Tootsie's. I enjoyed both clubs, but I found the dancers at Scarlett's to be hotter.

Detroit's Penthouse and Flight Club have dancers as attractive as Scarlett's, and they have better contact during regular lap dances. Extras are also easier to get.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Jack,
    I was thinking of putting Penthouse on the list, but in the reviews people are saying dancer quality is down at Penthouse over the past couple of years.
  • davejones1978
    11 years ago
    Bsc- is the only club i have been to on the list. They have plenty of bolt ons on very attractive women. I like naturals as well. Out of ten dancers probably 7 of them will be fake. Make no mistake the women are amazing looking. If you wants looks and milage go to highlighter.
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    I think I've been to all except Baby Dolls. I have physically been to Cheetahs, but was there so briefly that I don't really remember anything.

4Play is probably the best in terms of looks and girls willing to shoot the shit and not just focused on "wanna dance". The Rhino in LV is probably the best in getting OTC from a Playboy/Penthouse model quality girl. Mons is the best value in terms of getting dances from good looking girls since they are on fixed payout rather than a % of revenue.

The girls at Bourbon Street, Scarlett's and Sapphires did not really impress me, but perhaps I went on a bad night. Flashdancers and Toosties have too many girls with language issues as I unfortunately do not speak Russian nor Spanish.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    4Play is ok. I say this because I am an old-school Hawaii Theater and Tropical Lei cat. I'll give Spearmint Rhino LV this-They always have hotties. That being said, I'd put TL's Holy Trinity of Brunettes against any clubs, any time.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    PredragDr- That's impressive man. It looks like you do a lot of traveling.

There's got to be someone on here that's been to all of the clubs on this list. I'm guessing maybe Rickdugan has. He travels all over the place and has got a bunch of reviews.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Saphires has pretty dancers and is like watching paint dry. Spearmint a bit better, but unless you're inexperienced Vegas clubs suck. Mons has beautiful women, but its small, cramped, no privacy and no alcohol. Scarletts is the most fun lower contact club and Tootsies is now hit or miss, but was formerly great. I like the Inner room cabaret which is the best low cost/full contact spot on earth; the Sundowner in Ontario and Club Desire in Providence which is at the crossroads of hot women and extras.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    I've been to Tootsie's, Scarlett's, Sapphire, Spearmint Rhino, Cheetahs, and Mons Venus.

I agree that Tootsies quality is down lately, and the top notch girls lately know it and have adjusted prices upwards; even for dances. Prices were already high here.

As far as Scarlett's being low mileage, IMO - it's on average low mileage for the area. Its also very much a YMMV club. There are cameras in every room including CR's, I've seen the monitors. I don't know if they record or what the retention is.

The other clubs I've been to I've only been to a couple of times at the most - Cheetah's only once. Of the remaining ones the only one I'd have any interest in is BD.
  • silkypants
    11 years ago
    I have been to Tootsies, Scarlett's and Mons Venus. From a pure talent perspective Mons Venus is way ahead of anything I have seen at Tootsies or Scarletts or any other club for that matter. Mons Venus is not that good a club except for the most beauty women and fully nude two way contact lap dances. No alcohol, no where to even just sit, just totally nude lap dances right next to some guy getting totally nude lap dances.

Talent level puts Penthouse Detroit in the realm of Tootsies and Scarletts and extras/private lap dance rooms for free to $20 tip put it over the top. Same lap dance room at Tootsies costs you $125.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    My Favored Clubs as follows:

1. Flight Club - BEST IMHO right now! {Xtras readily available & attractive dancers}
    5. The Penthouse Club - Detroit - {VERY Expensive $$$$$$ Xtras available} - Retired 2011 Ex-ATF's Club
    6. BT's Executive Club - {Xtras readily available at cheaper cost usually - Talent not as good as FC} - 2012 Ex-ATF's Club
    7. Coliseum - {Has possible Potential - Quality of Xtras not consistent IMHO & IME - Have had little luck here - Night or day shift}
    8. Bogart's - 2010 Ex-ATF's Club - {Xtras always available, BUT Quality of talent can be SORELY lacking at times}
    9. Partners Tavern - Erie, PA - {OK, only 1 visit - Had nice Xtras}
    10. Kisses Showgirls - {Dancers like OTC, a greedy club - Xtras available with right girl, but not recently} - Dress Code
    11. Déjà Vu - Toledo - {Up & Down + Hot & Cold regarding Xtras - Better chance now on Sundays & Mondays seemingly according to an INSIDER - FS more likely than BBBJs. did get a BBBJCIMWS recently, but this was a tird go around with the dancer who didn't provide before}

I've been in Mons Venus 3 times. It wasn't anything special. VERY high cover when I went.

If I ever get to Texas I'd like to try Baby Dolls in Dallas. I've always been attracted my the reviews. [BUT I would need a Democratic Governor 1st. - LOL]

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion