tuscl

Please wash your hands

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
So I go to my favorite club with hopes of spending time with one of my favs in VIP. Due to timing of each one us getting/giving dances from others, I am unable to hook up with my honey for long time. I kept an eye on her the whole time waiting for an opportunity we would both be free.

During this time, I see my baby-doll enter and exit VIP four times. Each time she went straight to the next eager PL and did not go near the dressing room to clean up.

Now, I'm pretty sure I know what my darling is doing in VIP and I know what I want to happen in VIP when I hook up with her. But, jeez, four trips to VIP without so much as a washing her sexy hands. Man, if I only I didn't see that but I did. No VIP for me on this visit. I'm under no illusions about the nasty uncleanliness of high mileage SC but I just could not get past this.

I'm wondering how I could have asked her to wash up without sounding condescending or ruining her sexy vibe.

17 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    She should also gargle.
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    I always carry a pocket-sized bottle of instant hand sanitizer into the club. A little dab with do ya in-between strippers. The girls like it, too. They'll stop by my table for a shot between customers.

Maybe carry a bottle yourself and ask your honey to freshen up a bit before applying her high mileage hands on your purple-helmeted warrior of love.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    If I'm not first, I pass. I can't handle sloppy seconds.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I am not opposed to point blank asking her to go freshen up, especially if she has been smoking.
  • VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    "She should also gargle." That is too funny!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Man I been wondering for the LONGEST time if your allowed to bring wet wipes in the club. No girl would get close to me with her boobs and hands without wiping down first. Hand sanitizer also sounds like a good idea but gonna be awkward carrying it in your pocket along with your wallet, keys and cell phone (and condoms lol).
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Yeah! With what Little Miss Sunshine gave me I didn't know if I should open a bakery or a brewery.Nothing more dignifying as standing in line in C.V.S. at 3 a.m. scratching one's nuts and holding a tube of Vagisil.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    SC, she could have been shagging before you are her first in the club?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    londonguy - True but what I don't know, don't hurt me. :)
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Wash your dick
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    My philosophy too SC ;-)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I once brought wet wipes from a bbq joint. I told the dancer that I gotta clean my rib.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Do you really think wet wipes are sufficient for the places that are highlighted here? Some of these girls carry around a gallon of hot white cum in their bellies!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    They are if you eat bbq like I do.
  • canny
    11 years ago
    @Estafador ask her for a wet wipe, she might surprise you. I know some who take them in to work with them.
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    This is what they mean when they say that you don't want to know how the magician does his trick.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    One of my favorites was dancing for what appeared to be either a Persian or Armeniban gentlemen. She came on over and I joked with her, saying she stunk like smelly Armenian. She asked me if I wanted her to freshen up. I was joking but she was serious. That's customer service.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion