tuscl

Do Strippers and Computers Mix?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
As I was chillaxing in the Detroit Penthouse Club one afternoon, a mature customer came in and took a booth across the stage from me. He pulled out a MacBook, fired it up, and began working. He ignored the stage show. Now I have a MacBook myself, but I would never bring it to a strip club and do work. I go to strip clubs to relax and chill, and if I want to get some serious work done I would never try to do it in a strip club. I guess I can't multi-task.

And a little later a young guy showed up and sat at a stage-side table near me. He whipped out an iPad and began looking at things. I also have an iPad and I play with it every day--but not in strip clubs!

Have any of you used a computer or iPad in a strip club? Why would anyone want to mix computers and strippers?

Of course, there's a joke that's apropos:

Q: Why is a stripper like a computer?
A: Because you don't appreciate either of them until they go down on you.

19 comments

• GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Lololol, as always, your jokes are awesome jack!

I've never used a computer or iPad in a strip club

I don't get how anyone could get work done in a strip club atmosphere. All the pretty, naked ladies would have me distracted
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    Do they have free wi-fi there?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Never an iPad or laptop. On extreme occasions, I might lookup a market quote on my iPhone while I'm in the can (I usually try not to have anything I need to babysit riding on night I go to a strip club though).
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    What a sad world we live in where low testosterone, weak ass males in gender only, go to strip clubs and look at computers. In the wise words of Staxwell, "Save the Y chromosome."
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Never inside the club but I once had a stripper visiting at my house. We spent 3 hours on my computer checking out TUSCL. She registered the next day.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I could imagine some strange set of circumstances where I had to get some work done and decided the club would be a better place to work than the office or hotel room. I could even imagine getting out an iPad to check or update tuscl on the club I'm in. I've never done either, but I could imagine it.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    I don't get that either, lol at ldk82. A related aspect I've seen is that some guys go in the bathroom to yak on their cellphones- saw the same guy in there in 2 visits ~ 30 mins. apart.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I saw a customer using an iPad and another one using a laptop while I was at gatsbys in canton Ohio. They do had wifi.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Yes they can.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Is it any wonder that work stress levels are so high. You can never get away from work. Being connected all the time is hard on anyone. Young people in the workplace are so dependent on "being connected" that the can't make a decision or think for themselves. What happens when they decision makers that grew up unplugged retire and stop holding everyone's hands. Decisions by committee? LOL. The only thing worse is the government. When I started in the workplace bothering the boss to decide everything insignificant detail was a quick ticket out the door.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    In the days of the alt.sex.strip-clubs newsgroup, the main contributors were all from a club in San Francisco. The club kept a pc at the ready for the techie horn dogs to provide commentary to the online world. Now we need to provide our own machines.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Don't take out anything with a camera in a SC that you can't afford to have taken away.

On the other hand, it's important to be patient and picky, even to the point of being willing to leave without getting a single dance. Doing otherwise encourages the dancers you don't really like to "claim" you in the dressing room, and deprives the dancers you do like of the $$$ that will keep them from moving away or getting straight job. So, if you can't stay entertained watching the stage show, makes sense to find some other way to pass the time waiting for a chance with a fav.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I don't like to take my iPad to strip clubs and keep track of it. I did one time when I thought the club was going to be super boring. It was. it took over 30 minutes between dancers to get on stage. I was thinking I could have had more fun staying home playing a pc game. Never returned to that club again. If I didn't have to worry about keeping track of an expensive electronic device, I probably would take it with me. I plan on getting a smart phone and eventually start texting other people I know. I have done some texting on my iPad. Every once in a while strip clubs do get boring.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If I do get and bring a smart phone I will likely limit my use of it in strip clubs. I believe dancers are less likely to approach you if you look busy.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Computers in stripclubs in my area are strictly forbidden. But I do know for a fact that strippers WITH computers don't mix. I'm not IT tech but I work on and build computers as a hobby and I have lost count of the number of strippers whose computers I have resurrected from the dead. The last one was so bad and riddled with viruses & spyware that I did the noble thing and put it out of it's misery. I pity poor PC's owned by strippers.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Maybe they doing some sort of work for the club. Can't think any other reason why they didn't take the stuff during coat check time. If coat check girl is that lax then I am not sure what to tell you. Then again a being around a bevel of naked babes during break from work is pretty damn cool in my opinion. As long as nobody is illegally recording then let them be I say.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Not sure what you mean put it out of it's misery. Worst case, you should boot from a CD and wipe the hard drive.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I feel your pain lowpaw I really do
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    "Not sure what you mean put it out of it's misery"

I took it out back by the woodshed and shot it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion