tuscl

Taking the first pitch

grand1511
Euphoria
Wednesday, September 25, 2013 7:38 PM
One of my few personal rules when going to a club is to never accept a dance from the first dancer who asks. Just like to get a fuller read of that's on the menu. Last night, at a major national chain club, I was really digging the first dancer I saw on stage. Tipped h a few times and we had some fun conversation. A few songs later a two-for-one is announced and she approaches me for a dance. I politely decline, explain I've got more ones burning a hole in my pocket to give as stage tips, but to check back later, I'm really interested. She smiles and says she can be patient. Go back to tipping for the next few rounds of dancers and then start looking for her when I leave the stage seating. Not where to be seen for the next 45 minutes or so. Finally she emerges, but makes a beeline to this old greaser guy. They keep flinging in and out of the smoking patio, but clearly he's not buying dances.. This goes on beyond my patience zone and I walk. Was I too harsh in sticking to my rule? Or just another episode do senseless stripper behavior?

16 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    What's that saying "you snooze, you lose" ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I think most SCers like to warm up and take in the scene when first arriving at the club. I usually like to wait at least 15 mins b4 getting my 1st dance but will sometimes say yes to a dancer that approaches me as soon as I get there if she is hot – you never know how it’s going to turn out later in the eve and you may not get a chance to hook up w/ her later. Having said that – I still prefer to wait and get a bit turned on looking at the dancers b4 I get my 1st dance – usually enjoy my 1st dance better this way. I also want to scope out that talent to make sure I am getting the most bang for my buck.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    That's a stupid rule, especially when it's two-fer time. I do often skip the first dancer if it seems there are plenty of girls, but I don't make it a hard rule. In this particular case, you definitely gave the girl the impression you weren't going to buy any dances from her.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I stopped having rules a long time ago. I also learned that if you've got an eye on someone when you just arrive and she makes herself available - grab her. Odds are when you feel ready later on she will no longer be available. I also would never go into a SC with such a low budget as to not be able to afford the first girl I want, and the last one, too.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    You should never have rules. You should have more of a Pirate's Code-Guidelines you abide by but can bend or break.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Strippers: Get over being bothered if you get turned down. If a guy gets mad because he thinks you should take "maybe later" as "never", he's a douche, and douches are responsible for their own unhappiness. Custies: Strippers don't give a fuck about my advice, so if you really like a dancer, say yes the first time she asks you.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I never made it a hard and fast rule but usually within the first 10-15 minutes of me getting there, I don't take dances. This actually is usually only enforced because the moment I sit down and have a drink, THE MOMENT, I am immediately bombarded with a stripper. And they are ALWAYS below my standards, never average or above thus I turn them down. Afterwards, it takes 30 minutes for a new stripper to approach me. Then there is variations. Circumstances makes rules apparently.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I've always explained to girls that I just got there and need to settle in and usually, they understand and will come back later. That said, if I do like the first girl, usually I ask her to sit with me for a bit and when I'm ready, then we go.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    When I tell a dancer "Not now but come back" they never come back. Most of the time it's a good decision by them because I'm not interested, so I agree with the above: No hard and fast rules, and if you like a dancer, say "YES" when you have the chance. If she has regulars in the house, you run the risk that you won't see her again.
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    If we don't want the strippers to have any rules, why should we?
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    Yeah not a good rule. If you like a dancer take her up on it when she comes around or you might not get the chance like what happened to you. I also like to see all of the dancers go one time through the rotation before I go VIP but if one immediately catches my eye and she approaches me I'm not gonna say no!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Sometimes I notice the fugly ones are the ones to jump on you as soon as you arrive – makes me think they don’t want you to get a chance to check out the competition b/c they fear they are going to lose out.
  • scatterbrain
    11 years ago
    If she's a real looker and there's some sort of connection, it doesn't matter to me if she approaches early in my time there. After all, if after one dance O'm not enjoyi.g myself, I'm inclined to stop and move on anyway. The cost of doing business.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    My rule: Life's too short to turn down an otherwise desirable girl because she's "first". Shit, one of the best times I ever had with a stripper was when she propositioned me *outside* the club, before she had gone to work and before I had gone in. Turned into a nice couple of months.
  • kittykate
    11 years ago
    Rules are made to be broken. And hot girls tend to get very busy as the night goes on. Also, you don't know what the deal was with her and the dude on the patio. He was probably a regular of hers--just cuz he wasn't getting dances doesn't mean he wasn't giving her $. I had a customer get mad once because I spend the last couple hours of the night just sitting at a table with a guy who doesn't do dances. He thought I was being lazy and dumb. He was one of those dudes who likes to save his dance until right b4 he leaves, but I was never available then. He actually complained to my boss (who obviously didn't give a fuck). He didn't realize that my regular paid me $500 per hour, just to chat. (This was b4 the recession. Poor guy is broke now, I think.) Anyway.
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    I thought this was another thread about Dougster taking it up the ass.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion