tuscl

Lube

Monday, September 23, 2013 2:23 AM
what type of lube do you guys use if your girl needs it? astroglide? k and y? something else?

14 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    5w30.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Saliva or pre-cum.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    WD -40
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    216OJ614 dude... You could use a mixture of all of the above, but I'd be all afeared that oil and water don't mix. Maybe you need to find another unmixy thing to add in... Sotto voice...I'm writing with an affectation. Don't tell TDHQ 'cos he needs ammunition and I want the poor lil guy to have some if he comes back. That'll give me the LOLZ.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    In all seriousness, I use a combination of Tapatio & Guacamole to spice things up a bit. Hopefully, Londonguy replies. He's English and their humor is dry. I wonder if they eschew lube?
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    We English guys are such sex gods we never need to use lube. I'm joking, of course. I have never had the need to use it myself though but rely on saliva or pre-cum in the rare times it is needed.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    WD40 is a cleaner. It has no lubricating properties. I use Astroglide. It gets sticky if it dries up but it's okay. I have it handy for anal mostly. Or if I fucking a MILF.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I use seafoam penatrating oil
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    rockstar...in my experience it is the young girls who might need the lube. The MILFs I've fucked have been more than ready to go wetness wise.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Whatever lube is on the condom. That and her juices when she gets wet 5 minutes later. Hard to find a non lubed condom these days
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    It is KY, NOT K and Y.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    One time, needed KY to lube the YKK. Franks and Beans.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I jack off with k and y
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    @magicrat You might have a point there now that I think about it! LOL Women who've been around the block respond quite quickly compared to the young ones who still feel guilty about it. I keep it handy for anal. I've deflowered a few asses I wouldn't have been able to because I had it handy and they find out it's actually kind of nice. I can't imagine not using lube.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion