tuscl

The best of the best

Clackport
Washington
Tuesday, September 17, 2013 4:18 PM
How many strippers that are 9's or 10's to you have you fucked in your strip clubbing career? Mine might be low compared to rest of you because I've never fucked a stripper P4P (I'm too young to paying for sex and I refuse to pay for sex). All of my stripper fucks have been free. There have been 9's and 10's that were willing to fuck me P4P, but I didn't do it, so I lost out on that pussy. In 4 years of strip clubbing I have fucked six 9's or above. What about the rest of you?

18 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    The group of strippers most likely to do OTC, IMO. 80% of them up for it, IME.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I only bang 9s and 10s.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    ^^^That makes two of us Duo :)
  • segui
    11 years ago
    what P4P mean?
  • ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    Just one 9 or 10. She later gave me the key to her apartment.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I only bang 9s and 10s" Right. Two. In terms of looks. MORE in terms of other more important attributes.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    P4P= Pay for Play, Paying for sex
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    I fucked several 9s while at FKKs in Europe. If there's chemistry, it's the most awesome sex you'll ever know. Without it, though (which happened a couple times), she's still pretty, but man is it awkward sex. I'd rather have chemistry with an 7 than awkward sex with a 9.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    There have been so many that I have had to start charging them. It was either that or get a penis reduction and wash my face in acid. :)
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    LOL......shadowpimp
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    You fucked yourself 9 or 10 times rammykum? And you didn't pay for it?
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I could only wish they were 9's or 10's. But I also agree with Rod about chemistry.
  • TheFuture
    11 years ago
    0 because I like it cheap so that leaves me fuckin 1,2 and 3s
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    There's nothing worse than a guy who brags about fucking 9's and 10's for free. Yea and I fucked Kim Kardashian and Kate Upton for free too.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    ^^^it looks like Pablo hasn't fucked any 9's or above. Sorry about that man. Try harder next time. Also if you don't have anything to add to the discussion, then don't post.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Only 2. The first was a 9 but it wasn't GFE and I was somewhat disappointed. I felt like her beauty was wasted on me. The other is also a 9 and she's my FWB. Pity she's living with a guy and I'm married!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion