tuscl

Customer drug use

gawker
Older than dirt
Saturday, September 14, 2013 9:28 PM
I grew up in the sixties and saw the emergence of the white middle class drug culture. In 1965 I sat at a table in a public cafeteria with a pound of marijuana shot glasses and baggies and packaged nickel bags while college profs, students and others walked by unaware. In 1968 I set up a buy, the dealer had a trunk full of uppers, downers, acid, peyote, mushrooms, and a very large handgun. My friends and I tried everything we could. In the eighties I had a fling with a very beautiful woman , 11 years my junior, who introduced me to snorting cocaine. Sex was wonderful and we spent way too much money on rock. In the last 4 years I've been seeing a stripper who has introduced me to crack, heroin, and Ecstacy. While I enjoyed the highs in my younger years I'm not entranced with drugs today and see it as just a waste of money for me. I've also seen my ATF deteriorate with her heroin addiction. I've also found that by being on the fringes of the strippers' drug culture I've gotten an entry to these dancers who unabashedly offer many varied extras if the price is right. It's not unusual to have a couple of dancers invite me to join them after work for party time. Am I just a complete PL or are there others who have learned that this subculture can open many doors?

42 comments

• jester214
    11 years ago
    It can open a lot of doors, some of which should probably stay shut. While I generally enjoyed the recreational drug use of my younger years and even miss the pot and hallucinogens on occasion, I also kind regret how much money and time I wasted. Thankfully I really did keep it recreational but even still have some scary stories and close calls.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    What subculture? Civi girls, strippers, a lot were partying during the 70's and 80's. Most I knew were into bud and coke, not the other stuff.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Use of illicit drugs is illegal & dangerous. Being in the presence of someone doing it can be dangerous to your safety possibly or your freedom, if arrested.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Gawker, i feel you. In the early to mid nineties, I was am I-5 mule. I moved elbows up AND down The 5.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Crackers, crackheads, crack addicts
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Lots of drugs in strip clubs. I mostly hear about weed and prescription pills, which dancers buy and sell pretty openly. My ex-ATF did not use crack or heroin, but she knew plenty of people who did. She told me stories about friends and relatives who went to jail or OD'd. For my part I don't use drugs. Well, I'll smoke a little weed, but I'm not about to use crack or heroin.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Great insight Alucard. This is a site of adults do you really think you add anything by posting such obvious shit? You're as bad as the juice trolls.
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    I am a weekend recreational pot user. It has been a definite advantage when dealing with some of the dancers. They are 30+ years younger than me, but it brings the pseudo relationship to a different level. And it is much easier to see them OTC, hang with them and receive added benefits.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I'm not advocating the use of illegal drugs, but do think the country should legalize & tax drugs. Think of the billions that would be saved if 1/2 our prison population were not in there. For the purposes of this thread, I'm curious if the use/abuse by strippers is a factor for those of us seeking extras and if others have been enticed into using while with our "friends".
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @gawker: "Think of the billions that would be saved if 1/2 our prison population were not in there." You greedy, selfish, heartless bastard you, only thinking about yourself and your money. What about the hard working guards, administrators and other prison employees, along with all those in the support industries that will be out of work if the prisons close. What about their *children*. All so a few worthless ass druggies don't have to be in jail. Huh? Huh? Didn't think of that, did you? /sarcasm
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    The Netherlands is closing 8 prisons. Wonder why?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Yep...legalize the druggin' and the whorin'. What a wonderful world it would be! Seriously though...watch it with the drugs. I'm all for treating drugs like a public health problem rather than a criminal justice problem...but don't be operating no motor vehicles while all high (or drunk) my friend ('cept when high on the Mary Jane 'cos that shit helps yo' drivin' /joke) The whorin'...long as you ain't spreading no fucking diseases it ain't none o' my business. Whore away!!!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "For the purposes of this thread, I'm curious if the use/abuse by strippers is a factor for those of us seeking extras and if others have been enticed into using while with our "friends" YES! If I know for sure a dancer is a user, I won't engage her services. I WOULD NOT be enticed into illicit drug use under ANY circumstances what so ever!! PERIOD!!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "The Netherlands is closing 8 prisons. Wonder why?" Lack of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in their national budget?!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Any bets on the next recreational drug to be legalized? My guess is molly.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    GMD - I'd rather be a greedy selfish bastard than a stupid shortsighted miscreant. Why does the U.S. have twice the number of its citizenry incarcerated as any other developed nation? Why is it that if you are a black male between the ages of 18 and 35 there's a 1 in 3 chance that you're in "the system".? Our draconian drug laws severely punish low level dealers and users. Why do so many women end up in the system because they're selling the only thing they have of value - their bodies. Many after they've been used and abused by a predatory male. I'm not writing for the pink site and I utilize the services of prostitutes, but would feel much better and more safe if it was regulated and taxed. To say that legalizing prostitution and regulating drug use is an attack on prison workers is illogical and frankly, incomprehensible. I hope I didn't use too many big words for you to understand, oh ye, of the small member.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ LOL. ooops!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " I hope I didn't use too many big words for you to understand, oh ye, of the small member" I LOVE IT!!! LMFAOROTF!!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Well...weed isn't fully legal yet. I think it should be, not because I am pro-weed but because I am pro-freedom and folk should be free to smoke as long as they don't drive stoned or do anything that could hurt others. The cost of keeping weed illegal (both in dollars and ruined lives) is high relative to the damage it causes directly. Personally, I would rather folks smoke than drink... Molly will be a hard one. As a teen I always thought we should have a one week holiday where we dose the water supply with acid though. As I've aged the idea of EVERYBODY tripping balls all at once seems sillier though. And remember...DXM is totally legal. And I've tripped pretty hard on that shit.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Dougster - I've read in the news lately about 3 deaths attributed to the use/misuse of Molly. I believe that the legalization and regulation of these drugs would certify and guarantee dosage and purity of these chemicals. When one buys on the street one never knows what a drug may have been cut [view link] my area there have been many deaths attributed to heroin called "fire" which has apparently been adulterated with another substance. To read about the opium dens of old would probably be an indicator of a problem which would result here if dope were legal. But I think its better than dumping them in prisons where they learn to be real criminals. I know a low level coke dealer who got a 2 year sentence in state prison. He was released after 8 months and the first week out he and a friend broke into a truck dealership yard and cut off and stole 50 new catalytic converters. Where do you think that idea came from?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Geez, I put the freakin' sarcasm tag in, *and* spelled it out. What *does* it take to penetrate skulls these days?
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    GMD - sorry if I over reacted but these are topics I feel strongly about and I can find people at both ends of the political spectrum who agree, but many middle of the roaders are afraid to even talk about it. There are Libertarians who agree and ultra liberals, too. How much money would we save by ending "The war on drugs" which we are losing, anyway. Cut prison costs by 1/3 and increase tax revenue and we'd balance the budget.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @ alucard. That is why Colorado is so awesome...we havemore weed than we know what to do with. Come help us smoke that shit up. Then RELAX ...
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    They were even giving out free joints in civic center park in denver before the floods came
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    They were even giving out free joints in civic center park in denver before the floods came
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I agree with gawker. A lot of dealers cut it the way they like it or they intentionally try to hurt people
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    It is STILL illegal under Federal Law NO MATTER what the state law says crazyjoe.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @alutard: since when were you a respecter of laws?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I'm simply reminding those uninformed users who seem to think possession & use is ENTIRELY legal. IT IS NOT!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    @crazyjoe... I dig how you were so stoned you posted the same thing multiple time. 420 forever bro!!! But I stand by my recommendation not to drive all stoned. That be un-coo-el
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    @gawker, Are you suggesting the legalization of all drugs? I have trouble getting behind that idea even remotely.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Kind of sounds like that.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol zipman...cell phones not working the best here now that our state is under water
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @ alucard. Fucking little girls is illegal in all 50 states. Just wait til you wake up in prison with your ass hole the size of a basketball. You will find out.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ you are PATHETIC.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I'm not necessarily advocating for all drugs completely howev most narcotics should be available by prescription. If you look at methadone clinics they're a total rip off of government money. Suboxone is available by prescription, yet doctors are limited in how many scrips. They can write. Benzodiazapans (ie Xanax) are so tightly regulated that even with a scrip they make it a pain in thre ass. Hullucinogenics are different and probably should be tightly controlled from a public safety point of view.. Marijuana - come on - there's more weed out there and even the Feds admit it to be a waste of time in Colorado & Washington. And once you get your nose into a good dispensary, look at all the varietals available. What do you buy on the street? What's available? It wouldn't be easy. There are many pitfalls. But our current system is worse and more harmful to more people
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    MDMA has been used to treat PTSD in veterans with positive results. Ibogaine is illegal in the states even though it has a 99% success rate with heroin addicts dropping their addiction.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Being in music I see the same drug culture as dancers, although the drugs of choice are different. Alcohol is by far the most abused drug and has split up more bands than all the rest combined. Pot is the number one drug of choice. In my more limited experience with dancers, I will say they seem more into pills and coke. Not as many smoke pot as one might expect. My ATF doesn't smoke pot which is a bummer for me as I like to when we fuck and it feels weird smoking alone. But she can drink me under the table at half my weight.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I consider narcotics to be a pretty broad term but for the most part I don't see any reason they should be prescription controlled. The only think that would do would make them easier to legally abuse. As far as Marijuana is concerned, absolutely legalize. I'll go ahead and say let the state regulate/tax the hell out of it just like liquor at the ABC. Slap some news laws to govern it's use and let people go to town. It's obvious that within a decade or two we'll have this. Feel the same way about some hallucinogens though they are a vastly more complex issue.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Well now, I get low and I get high, But if I can't get either, I'm gonna try.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion