tuscl

Friday the Thirteenth

Anyone have problems on Friday the 13ths? Are you superstitious?

I'm not superstitious, but I do own a Black cat. LOL

Have NEVER had any bad luck on these days.

16 comments

• BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Yea Dracula. !

Question ?

If I had a cock and you had a donkey what would that be ?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Answer

My Dick in your Ass !

Ooooo burn son !
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Crack! You are actually in charge of taking care of people?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Camp Crystal Lake for life.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Not superstitious...but today is a good day to post so groovy music

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQAbzLUl9ns

Why don't clubs play more stuff like that. That dude was a friggin' musician, not an auto tuned crap singer.
  • CB42DDD
    11 years ago
    Friday 13th around here usually puts me in a good mood even if i missed out on it like today had to work but Dover is hard to have a bad time at and to me thats what i think of when i see Friday 13th so nope not superstitious
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Trictadectaphobia - I had bad luck today - a cute spinner was supposed to meet me at a hotel today. She never showed up so I left and drove an hour home and just as I pulled in I got a text from her saying she overslept.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'd like to get a Lapdance by a gal wearing a goalie mask while she's holding an axe.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I've had good luck on Friday the 13th before. I like Fridays much better than Mondays.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I have had some bad luck on Fridays after thinking about it. The stupid people who manage the syfy channel canceled the most popular show they ever had including a newer spin off and replaced the shows with wrestling on Friday nights. I stopped watching that channel on Fridays except maybe for an hour or so after the wrestling is over.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I had bad luck today. I went to my local club, expecting to see a particular fave who usually works Friday day shift, but she wasn't there. I could have either called the club, or her, to confirm she would be there, but for strategic reasons I didn't. Wasted a 32-mile (round trip) drive, and most of two hours.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I had good luck...I survived the colorado floods
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I like your idea slick
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I like your idea slick
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Friday the 13th is only a bad luck day to silly Christians. For everyone else, 13 is a *good* number.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Friday the 13th is unlucky if your name happens to be Jacques de Molay.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion