tuscl

What do you like in a stage show?

Clackport
Washington
Thursday, September 12, 2013 6:59 AM
I realize some of you don't give a fuck about the stageshow, but I personally love the stageshow. Sometimes I'll just tip girls all night and not get any dances. In fact I won't do a dance with a girl until I see her on stage. So what do you like in a stageshow? My three favorite things are: 1. When she gives you extended eye contact. 2. When she pops/twerks her ass. 3. When she does the splits.

34 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Sounds like you hit the Holy Trinity right there. When she spins around the pole sans manos.
  • bvino
    11 years ago
    I tip for pole tricks. Upside down ,legs only. Climbing to the top etc. I will even tip dancers while sitting with another. I am a one man dance promoter. Likewise I gotta' see em dance before anything else happens. That gives a good indication of energy and enthusiasm.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I realize some of you don't give a fuck about the stageshow" That's me. It only functions as a way to see some of the dancer's body. Helping in making a decision to get "dances" or not.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Twerking is for kids.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Number 2 I don't care much for the stage show But I will say this though: Sometimes, you can get an idea of how a dancer will be at giving lap dances based on her stage show performance. It's all about her energy and body language. If a dancer is boring and non energetic on the stage show, there's a good chance she'll be the same when giving dances. I remember one time I got dances from this Italian dancer who was boring on the stage and didn't put in much effort. Based on this, I had a feeling her dances would be lame, I was right. =(
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I guess that I have just seen too much of it. I even find features boring. Now if I ever did see a donkey show in Tijuana, I would probably watch. :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " If a dancer is boring and non energetic on the stage show, there's a good chance she'll be the same when giving dances" I agree.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I didn't know a lot of female adult celebrity were kids. Tunnel vision
  • CB42DDD
    11 years ago
    Ranukam ... I totally and completely agree with you on this one I love watching a high energy stage show where the dancer actually puts thought into what shes doing up there and doesnt just wander around like she is sleepwalking When they engage the crowd making eye contact smiling and generally having fun with it Pole tricks are awewome if she can do some sweet pole tricks she so gets my applause and money One nice thing about this site so many people from both sides of interest
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    It's kind of funny, now even dancers that have little or no ass are twerking it. It seems to be the most common move by a stripper. I've had a few girls lock eyes with me with a smile for the entire song. The other people that were tipping them on stage must have been pissed!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I concur with CB42DDD (besides, I like the symbolism in your screen name). As for Ranukam's list of desired favorites qualities in a dancer's stage show, no. 1 is important to me. I had an unusual experience with that the last time I went to my local club. I noticed a new dancer and was intrigued by her enough to go sit at the stage when she got up. Even though I tipped her, she never made eye-contact with me. I was really pissed! Then as she concluded her set, when she came by to collect her tips, she looked me squarely in the eye, we chatted for just a brief moment, and then she said, "I'll come by and sit with you after I get off stage." She did. Hence, redeeming herself. That's when I found out she's a newbie. I've noticed before that it's sometimes difficult for dancers new to the industry to make eye contact with the audience, while on stage.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    you have got to give it up for the minority dancers (is blacks still considered a minority these days as well as spanish). They really put some work in working the pole. Doing all sorts of tricks. The white girls....and European....same shit really (if you ignore the mixing americans since you see more european in them than minority), they just twirl and walk around the pole. Poking the butt and tits out occasionally, giving you a little arosual, but nothing to make you stay and go *gasp*. I guess my favorite thing is when they are upside-down, spread eagle and giving you that look. Fucking HOT. Now if only they can follow up with slowly coming back down and resting their legs on your shoulder, where you face is pretty much eye level with the cagina. Man I think I'd nuts if that ever happened.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I've seen little to no correlation between stage show quality and lap dance quality. In either direction. I consider stage shows and lap dances/VIP to be separate things. Each is fun, if for different reasons. If a dancer is good on stage, but lame in a booth, I'll still tip her on stage.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Sensual moves – smile – and eye contact Too much acrobatics actually turns me off – I like to see her move as she would move if we were making love - sensual. I go to the SC for sensuality/sexuality – not for a display of atheletetism. Personally, I take many of the girls that do serious acrobatics on the pole as kind of trying to show off and IME high acrobatic stage dancers have given sucky (in a bad way :)) LDs – IME they seem to be into themselves and showing off their skills and not into the custie or what the custie wants - not saying it’s a fact – just how it comes across to me.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    From a stage show I want: Eye contact Contact on my face with some part of her body Her making contact with any of my erogenous zones Friendly chatter Getting those 4 points greatly improves her chances of selling me dances/VIP time.
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    I saw one dancer do a headstand in the dude's chair motorboat him with her ass. That is an interesting inclusion to a stageshow.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    This is one of those things where the best answer is: I know it when I see it. I think enthusiasm has to be top of the list.
  • rediguan
    11 years ago
    Perhaps it's the litigious society we live in but when I see a dancer 20 ft high upside down I worry about the lack of insurance if she falls, etc. Superior pole tricks do nothing for me. I also don't go much for the high energy dances. If I slide up to the rail and tip and she stops to chat, gives me the look, that kind of thing then I'm interested. The overall high energy, death defying act - leave that for the circus. I'll take the T and A in the back.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I like to see a girl actually dance, to the music and on the beat. I also like pole tricks but only if they are amazing.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    @carl95- That's happened to me once. It was a awesome feeling!
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    My favorite is 1. When she leaves the stage 2. When she leaves the stage 3. When she trips and falls off the stage
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Other than tits and pussy, I like watching hot dancers and whether or not she seems interested in me if she looks good.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If she can rub me good for a stage tip, I like that too.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I love a great stage show even though my CF puts on a lazy stage show, she makes up for it with sensual grinds and VIP intimacy.
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    Steveies and when the crawl off the stage and into your lap for just a dollar. What I wish they would lose from stage number... slamming thick heels together or against the stage to make a loud crack.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Most important (in general) is a dancer with nice curves, a cute face, and long hair (at least shoulder length). Pelvic thrusting and posing in various fucking positions. Jiggling and massaging her boobs. Rhythm is nice. Pole acrobatics are nice, but it's kinda like having good hamburgers, not my priority when picking strip clubs.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    "What I wish they would lose from stage number... slamming thick heels together or against the stage to make a loud crack." Agreed. Why the fuck do they do that?
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    I love a good stage show. I like it when they spin around the pole like they are weightless inverted or hanging on by their legs. I've seen some pretty amazing routines.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Lone_Wolf: I concur with you about dancers clicking their heels or banging the stage floor with them. They probably do it just to add a sound effect to their routine, like ass slapping, which I don't care for either. Also, it could be used to get customers to notice them whose attention who has strayed from the stage.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    Given at least a 6 in body, my preference is when she shows pink or, better, when she masturbates.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @lonewolf I think their trying to get back home to kansas.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lapdanceking yes ! I love it when she wraps them long legs around my wast and slams her Dd in my face then graps my ass all for a$1.00
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    When a totally nude dancer comes over to you and sqats in front of you and starts talking to you and when she comes to you after the dance to thank you for tipping her, you don't recognize her face.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Reading jab’s post reminded of a club I go to every now and then. The dancers do a 2-song set on the main stage and then a one-song set on the bar (full nude). I almost always sit at the bar when I SC- thus I really like it when dancers dance on the bar (fully nude) and one can get that bottoms up view of niagara falls – and it’s also a turn-on when they squat down on the bar to either talk to you or get a tip w/ those lips and clit just a few inches from you at eye level (w/ nothing b/w you and the beautiful cuchie but a few inches of air).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion