tuscl

Minions

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
"Sorry, I forgot you were one of Dougster's minions."

Hahahahaha! Can't refute the facts, so you demonize those who disagree with you. How's it feel to be a politician/religious bigot?

And FYI, *he* might be one of *my* minions (not that he actually is, just could be), but not the other way around. I (mostly) gave that game up a long time ago. It got boring. Too easy, for one thing. There's no challenge to it after a while, at least with regard to the staggeringly massive intellects that hang out on the Internet.

Besides, there's pussy out there to be fucked, and I've only got a few decades left; don't want to waste them.

18 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    And your point is?
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I wish I had minions.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    So when you were sitting there wading through all of the possible topics that you could post about, this was really your best option? More troll drama? And it deserved its own thread? Interesting. ;)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Go easy, RickyBoy, not everyone has your genius mind and can post brilliance like The System you know?
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    just a guess but i sense that gmd was responding to a psycho PM.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Fraudster, ain't that last part the truth! Testify brother! ;)
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Chives are better.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @rick: I didn't want to hijack anyone else's thread. :)

Like I said, I've (mostly) given that game up. My fingers get twitchy once in a while, though.
  • likes2look
    11 years ago
    I can't afford minions. The best I can do is one lackey. And don't get me started on what it costs to hire a team of Oompa-Loompas these days!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Lackey's are so passé. Besides, they have a tendancy to run off and do their own thing too often. Minions now, they are dependable.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I got henchmen. Lackeys, minions, yes men, and hired thugs can't compare to henchmen.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Do you have to pay a minion or a lackey?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I rent out goons.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    But what's a goon to a goblin. But then again I got hobgoblins
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Minion's = great steakhouse I used to go to when I was in college. Fond memories.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Goblins are fiction of the imagination. And Spider-Man beat the Hobgoblin, who later sold his soul to become a real Hobgoblin during X-Men Inferno.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Luv me sum liver n minions !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion