tuscl

extras in vip

10inches
Florida
Friday, August 30, 2013 8:03 PM
what extras do you pay for in VIP and what do you expect as a normal vip visit. I think that a hj, bj, finger bang and fs is an extra and will cost more. things like ass and titty play should be expected at no extra $$. recent visit to SC in ATL the dancer told me that titty sucking required a tip above the normal rate

21 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Anything less than a BBBJCIM or CFS in VIP is a waste of money and certainly deserves no tip.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    About the only extra I have interest in paying for is a BJ, preferably sans-condom.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "recent visit to SC in ATL the dancer told me that titty sucking required a tip above the normal rate" I wouldn't EVER see that dancer again in your shoes. MIGHT not return to the club if that is how the other dancers act too. Nipple sucking should be IMHO a standard part of a standard dance. I prefer BBBJCIMWS as my standard VIP interaction.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    What exactly are you suppose to do in an non extra VIP session?
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    in a extras club bbfscip or cfs. in a non extras vip dance as long as it hands on its ok
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    What exactly are you suppose to do in an non extra VIP session? @esta Bro you sucka fucks bitch
  • caliman20
    11 years ago
    I wouldn't call anything extras except bj and fs.... I mean in an extras club going to the VIP should include at least a handjob, standard. Extras is for bj and fs.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Lap dances are for groping, VIP/CR rooms are for blowjobs, hotel rooms are for fucking. I used that very line on a dancer a week or so ago, and then asked, "Which would you like to do?" She opted for the hotel room, which surprised the heck out of me, since she appeared to be one of the stuck up ones. And yes, she *did* follow through.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I offer them $ 200 for FS in VIP. I want to feel her, get bbbj and then fuck her. I am in Houston and most gale will agree to this. Most will require condoms.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Shadowcat, Alucard, & GM mirror my sentiments. Titty play is standard.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Smurfette is totally into ass play. I'm assfucking that bitch 'til the tuscl police catch me and cite her for solicitation.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Hmmm I get titty and grope play in standard lapdances. I guess vip really does mean nothing unless its extras
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    finger bang? did your finger cum?
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    I hate when a dancer tries to up sell in the VIP by saying "touching my tits will be an extra 10 dollars a dance". My SOP is to stop after the first the dance and never partake of another dance from that dancer again. The club I go to is high mileage so this type of behavior is bogus in my opinion.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    In most clubs you negotiate the price of the CR/VIP with the dancer. I'm not sure how there can be any "extra" on top of that. If she exceeds expectations somehow, she gets a tip proportional to the degree. If expectations are merely met, then the agreed fee is all there is. If expected/agreed activities become a la cart options at best its the last time I deal with her at worst I'll scratch the whole thing.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I don't pay for finger bang, especially if a dancer requested it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    LDs should involve grinding and T&A groping. I would say titty sucking and FIV is dancer dependent and I would not pay extra for it but I would also not see it as a LD requirement. HJs; BJs; and FS; would fall in the extras category. Some dancers are just hustlers and full of shit and think PLs that go to SCs don’t have a clue and can be taken advantage of (and many can). I’ve had dancers tell me dances are $X but if I wanted to touch then they would be $X+ - I will just say no thanks and not get anything from them.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Yea I get request all the time
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Most of my VIP sessions include DATY,DFK, and FIV. I usually top $25 for that level of service. I upped that to 45 when one of my faves added some BBBJ action.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    That's "tip", not "top" $25.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Tip
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion