tuscl

Obama Clueless What to do About Syria

Did you guys watch Kerry?

Um, we will, um, not sure... What do you think?

What a joke!

38 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Obama is in the shitter readinf tittyfans financial advice and still thinking about firing all the cattle guards
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    O ama should just send all the cattle guards over to syria so they can all break their ankles
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Yes Doug, Kerry is a joke, just like every lib that follows the idiot president.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    If you think you know better run for President Dougster.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Dougy,I do believe Alumouse called you out.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Sorry, but I'm not old enough, alutard. Would
    I get you endorsement if I ran in a few years? What if I was to appoint txtittyfan as Treasury Secretary?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Can I be in charge of Immigration?
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    I nominate Alutard for Pedophilia Secretary and juicebox69 as his "Under" Secratary.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Sure, Spic.

The jestie-girl can be my Minister of Transportation

and alutard my Minister of (Mental) Health.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "Got a dream to take them there
    They're coming to America
    Got a dream they came to share
    They're coming to America"
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I will be the minister of crazyness and control the mayham
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Why waste money on Syria? - leave them alone and let them fight it out.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Bingo! (First time I've ever agreed with you about anything?)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Bingo! (First time I've ever agreed with you about anything?)
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    I've never met a Syrian dancer.

Can't remember any Arab dancers either though I'm sure Arab girls dance somewhere.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Can I be Vice-President?

Seems they don't do shit. I could spend my time going to strip clubs, watching football and eating Taco Bell. An occasional state funeral, but hey, need a reason to shave occasionally.
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    Couldn't agree more player 11. I was delighted we won't be going in. Cameron got a bloody nose.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Cameron aced it. Can tell Obama he tried but doesn't need to do anything. Win-win for him.

If Obama really wants out he can put it up to a vote on congress and then blame it on them.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    How in hell's name are USA national interests threatened by what is happening in Syria?

What is the big deal about 1000+ people killed by chemical weapons when nothing was made of the previous 100,000 people killed by bullets and bombs?

USA can depend on Israel to keep the Syrian military in order. Israel has the intelligence, the capability, and the political will.

Really, it is in the West's best interests to let this revolution run its course. Hezbollah (and Shias in general) are backing the probable ultimate loser and Iran is looking very unhappy with al-Hassad as well.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @farmerart: Agreed, but I've said that about a good many of our overseas operations for the past few decades.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Do you guys actually think that we would do something differently with a Republican in office? We're going to lob some cruise missiles at the Syrians so we feel good that we've done something and have flexed our imperial might and if you thing it is a liberal thing or a conservative thing your naive.

Like a Smurf.

So get back to enjoying life. This shit is going to happen. And it isn't because Obama or Kerry are "stupid" or even because the want it to happen. It is because America has locked itself into doing this shit. And you can vote for whoever you want but it won't change anything. So don't worry 'bout it.

Like a Smurf.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I agree, zippy, lob a dozen or so cruise missiles, thump our chests and declare victory is the most likely outcome. (Then a few months later Assad does it again, and, we???)

I give it a 20% chance Obama puts it before Congress though and they, correctly, vote it down by saying "Syria's problem", and we're done with it.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    The one thing I know is if he did run he would do no worse.
    The stupid twat that is now our "UN ambassador" is treating her job like a college class and lectures the other ambassadors while they laugh at her and misses meetings whenever she feels like it because she is a "tenured professor" and has a job for life despite how badly she fucks up. Kerry has to sit down to pee as his witch lib wife cut off his teenie tiny dick years ago and keeps it in a jar next to her toilet. What a wus. They have waited so long on Syria that intervention now would be nothing but a political move to mollify local critics but would do nothing to help the Syrian population.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    What do you guys think? Will it pass Congress? I think it will be close but 55% chance it doesn't. Even if it does it will just be "lob a dozen cruise missiles at nothing targets them go home".
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    My opinion is to stay out of Syria. They have their own issues to deal with which shouldn't include young, dead Americans.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    The only way it will pass congress is if they get to spend more money again!
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    What will become of the party in power if they go into Syria and discover that the WMD, gas, was that manufactured in Iraq and hidden in Syria? If I were Oduma I wouldn't go there, but alas, he isn't the brightest bulb.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    C'mon guys. Let's take bets. I have. Congress approves. We lob about 20-50 cruise missiles ($600K to $1.4M per missile, plus costs for deployment of naval assets necessary for action). Declare victory. Assad will do this again if he feels it is necessary. Then we'll repeat. Still better than invading.

You know what would have happened if Mitt Romney had won? Assad would use chem weapons. Congress would have approved.. We would lob about 20-50 cruise missiles ($600K to $1.4M per, plus costs for deployment of naval assets necessary for action). We would declare victory. Assad will use chemical again if he feels it is necessary. Then we would repeat.

I don't get the Obama hate. He is no worse than any other option. No better...no worse. Problem is that the realistic options suck, not that Obama is paricularly bad. And if you actually think somebody fundamentally better than Obama is going to get elected you're stupid and/or naive.

Like a Smurf.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    If they do approve, I agree with your scenario zippy. Except only twelve cruise missiles. 12's a lucky number after all an only luck will keep Assad from doing the exact same thing within a few months.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    When was the last time a president was owned so badly on a foreign affairs matter as Obama has been on this one?
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Dougster on this. I feel like I'm seeing the ghost of Jimmy Carter now.

Now they are even talking about a deal whereby Syria purportedly puts all of its chemical weapons under international control in exchange for avoiding a missile strike. What a joke. Assad has been claiming all along that Syria doesn't have chemical weapons, so even if he coughs some up there is no way that we can know if he is handing over everything. This also doesn't bring back the people who died horribly from the last chemical attack.

What a message we are sending to Iran, Korea and others. Cross the line and we'll make a lot of threatening noise at you, boy will we be angry, followed by...nothing.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Remember the fits that the Dems were throwing when GW was talking about WMD's in Iraq? When one of their own is violating civil liberties, war mongering, deporting illegal aliens at a greater rate than GW, and authorizing 4 times the drone strikes than GW, they're quiet.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I bet Putin was laughing so hard on this one that Vodka was coming out if his nose.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    <i>Remember the fits that the Dems were throwing when GW was talking about WMD's in Iraq? When one of their own is violating civil liberties, war mongering, deporting illegal aliens at a greater rate than GW, and authorizing 4 times the drone strikes than GW, they're quiet. </i>

---

The anti-war groups have lost total influence with me. They weren't protesting war, they were protesting republicans.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    i wonder what red headed women think about obama and his Syria policy. oh here’s one now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl…
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I would fuck the bitch just based on her mind.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago

Dougster “I bet Putin was laughing so hard on this one that Vodka was coming out if his nose.”

Putin has been playing multi-dimensional chess while obama tried to figure out how to use his sippy cup.

now Putin is just pissing on the smoldering ashes of obama’s presidency (and guaranteed he is laughing his fucking ass off about it):

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/12/opinio…
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Obama was our president?????
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion