tuscl

Background Stripping In Movies Or TV

We've discussed movies with strip club or stripper themes-Striptease & Showgirls being but two examples. I noticed something similar but different today. While watching Saturday Night Fever, there are two background stripping scenes. The dancer is in a silver, metallic thong and she's getting down pretty smooth. I know of some other background stripping scenes on the Silver Screen. Anybody remember some more? Or some from TV?

13 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    The SC scene in "Beverly Hills Cop" is classic.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I prefer the scene in the Kevin Costner film "No Way Out". The dancers have REALLY fabulous TITS!!!
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Not the silver screen, but I loved BaDaBing in The Sopranos. There was one segment that had Tony sitting in his office with one of the strippers bobbing her head up and down in his lap. My favorite SC activity.
  • Mal2
    11 years ago
    Tom Hanks took Joe Friday to a club in Dragnet.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The hot blonde on the bike, stripping in the beginning of Harley Davidson and The Marlboro Man.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    There's no nudity of course on network TV but CSI has had numerous strip club scenes, even had a character with a past job as a dancer.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Porky's! How could I forget about Porky's!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Slick, Yeah, Porky's was great!

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    ^^

"I never seen so much wool. You could knit a sweater"
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Tallywhacker!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    The movie "30 Minutes or Less" was filmed in Grand Rapids, MI and there's a strip club scene in the movie. But since Grand Rapids is the state's cesspool of strip clubs, they auditioned strippers from around the state. A dancer I know got the part of the stripper on stage. Look fast - she was only on screen for maybe 2 seconds. She did a 3/4 spin around the pole in the background.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I never seen so much wool. You could knit a sweater"

TOO bad it is NOT that way now!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion