tuscl

Lap dance factories versus VIP room clubs

Monday, August 26, 2013 6:43 AM
The two clubs in Cleveland with the best dancer quality would have to be Hustler Club and Christie's Cabaret. I noticed a difference between the sales techniques when I visited both clubs this Saturday evening. At Christie's the dancers would come over and sit on my lap. They would spend 10-15 minutes chatting and drinking with me and giving me a tease with some boobs in the face or shift sticking. Unfortunately they tried selling the expensive upstairs VIP rooms. I had to reject all 5 of them that came over. I enjoyed their companionship and tease but I am not going to dive head first into the VIP room unless they are 10s. Most of the dancers took rejection with a friendly attitude but one gave me a bitchy attitude telling me I need to tip her for wasting her time. I put on a fake smile and ignored her until she went away. They do have $20 floor dances at Christie's but these have no privacy and bouncers are strict so they are basically worthless. The next club was Hustler. They have $20 dances but these are done in booths so there is privacy and you can get a good grind going in the dance. They also have expensive VIP rooms but I noticed at this club it is more of a "wanna dance" quick 30 second sales pitch for the $20 dances and then they move on. I did not get any sales pitch to go to the VIP rooms. Which club type do you prefer? I like both and thankfully both are nearby each other so I will probably visit both again when I am in the area. I rarely see the same dancers working when I go to Christie's so they will probably all try their long winded sales pitch with me again and I'll enjoy the free stick shifting and teasing and might end up falling for one.

9 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm with you in that I enjoy both kinds of clubs. My go to club is mostly about the VIP experience and the lovely ladies are quick to let you know that.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Problem number 1,you're in Cleveland.
  • clevelandbrowns69
    11 years ago
    Cleveland is not so bad! We also have long distance help from Akron/Canton and Brookpark (suburb of Cleveland). The Akron clubs have $5 lap dance factories and at Brookpark they are $10 lap dance factories. The dancers at Christie's Cleveland will promise you to the moon and back with their VIP sales pitch but often times they change their mind and scam you since payment is required in advance for the VIP rooms. One ironic thing about the upscale clubs in Cleveland like Christie's and Hustler is they do not enforce the Ohio pasties rule while the $5 dive bars in Akron will enforce the rule.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I like a Club where the dancer will sit & talk for a bit & we can work out a mutually acceptable deal for VIP action.
  • HowdyPilgrims
    11 years ago
    I know some guys on here, especially the more wealthy, enjoy tipping strippers for doing nothing but talk to them but I find the practice to be utterly ridiculous. What other salesperson would you give money to for failing to interest you enough to buy their product? LMAO. I am usually polite and very generous with my money in a club but if a stripper comes at me with that bullshit she will quickly be instructed to go fuck herself.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    I'd go with the semi-private $20 dancers. @sam: if the $20 floor dancers are worthless at Christie's... what else is there to sell besides the vip? If few people are buying the no mileage floor dances and all their earnings come from VIP, makes sense to push the sale of those IMO.
  • HungryGiraffe
    11 years ago
    I like Cleveland as well! Had a great GFE at Christy's on the second floor with a tall cute brunette. IME, it's not true high mileage is unavailable during $20 open area laps. Just have to find the right lady. Earlier during the same visit, I went to VIP with someone who didn't deliver nearly as much intimacy. As we say, YMMV!
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Test drive on the main floor (cheap), then VIP if she passes the test drive.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I usually never have to worry because its always the first girl in NEARLY every club I go to that is aggro aggressive when it comes to VIP. After the first the rest are just there for the LD.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion