tuscl

Your Best of the Year for 2005?

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
Friday, December 30, 2005 9:44 AM
What was the best time you had in a strip club (or OTC or anything stripper-related, if you prefer) this year? If you can't decide on one visit to single out, what are some highlights that you're sure to remember?

12 comments

• ShotDisc
    19 years ago
    finding Bare Assets in Florida. Meeting Paige there. having two of the best lappers ever including a BBBJ to completion on my last visit.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Messaround: It sounds like Akron has some fun, little known clubs. A road trip might be in order.
  • messaround
    19 years ago
    Finding some small high mileage clubs around Cleveland thanks to this board. And getting my second BBBJ in a club.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I'd have to say that this board was a hilight, since it has kept me interested in the hobby in a way the clubs haven't recently. There was also one great Friday sitting with two favorites doing shots of tequila, great linup, lots of fun. That was in March I think.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    I should add that finding this board in August was a highlight. I've taken part in SC-related groups before, but not in about 8 years.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    On two different nights at my home club, strippers returned after a long absence, and we had a great time together. In May, a girl I hadn't seen in three years came back for just one night. In December, another girl I hadn't seen for nearly two years came back to stay, for now. She quickly became my new favorite. Other than that, in 2005, I went to clubs far more than any year since 1999 or 2000, and more new clubs than probably the last eight years combined. Too many highlights there to mention.
  • travelingthrough
    19 years ago
    My best was meeting a new favorite dancer, and getting to know her outside of the club. I'd like to think no matter where we met, we would still become the friends that we have. (Although I doubt I would have seen her naked so often otherwise. ;-)
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Getting to check out some new clubs both in the Illinois area and Platinum Plus in Memphis. (This place kicks the shit out of anything in Illinois!)
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    My best was discovering that I enjoy getting massages just as much and sometimes more than going to strip clubs because it's a similar experience - one on one with a pretty girl in total privacy, nudity, and lots of contact - at about half the price. And you don't have to put up with any annoying club bullshit. Unfortunately I lost my most recent fave in the process. But that's OK, I was starting to lose interest in her anyway - too much stripper shit.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    My best moment was I first decided to stop paying strippers for conversation/lap dances. I was afraid I would get no attention. But then I found the opposite happened. It was completely counter-intuitive to me and exhilirating. There were so many other counter-intuitive things I learned this year. Many "firsts". While my knowledge will undoubtedly expand in the coming years, I don't know if I will ever be able to duplicate that feeling that comes when you get as many "aha!"s as I did this year. 2005 is going to be hard to top.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Eating strawberries out of a 28 year Brazilian dancer's cookie, licking champagne and whipped cream off of her nipples, the look in her eye when she went for my zipper....The best 60 minutes I've ever had in VIP.
  • Doverman
    19 years ago
    After moving away from a barren wasteland, I'm now living back in civilization and have rediscovered the joys and pleasures that SC's can bring.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion