tuscl

OT: Ben Affleck as the Dark Knight...pro or con?

zipman68
the speed force!
Saturday, August 24, 2013 11:44 AM
I think the dude can pull it off. Yes...Daredevil kind of sucked. But it wasn't due to Affleck. It was overall just a poorly done movie. Batman has had many incarnations...from campy to dark and brooding to the bat suit with nipples (shudder...). If the Batman-Superman mash up fails it won't be due to Affleck.

17 comments

• GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Most people hate that he's going to be the next Batman. That's the overall consensus. Personally, I think he'll be OK as Batman/Bruce Wayne. Don't see him being great or terrible. Somewhere in between.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    And on another related topic... Should the movie have Supergirl? Who should play her? And SHOULD SHE GET NAKED IN THE MOVIE??? The answer of course is no, the movie should have POWERGIRL. And FUCK YEAH she should get naked!!! As to who should play Powergirl. I'm torn. Laura Vandervoort did a good job as Kara in Smallville. Does she have the rack to pull off Powergirl? I don't know...but she might make a good Powergirl. Of course, the costume needs to be more revealing that the standard Powergirl outfit. And why the fuck do Batman and Superman have to be in a movie? I'd pay $10 for Powergirl. As long as whoever plays the TIT-ular character gets naked. And jumps some rope. FAP...FAP...FAP...
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    This link should give you a reasonable interest on my views towards this situation [view link]
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Copy paste the entire link before you click it
  • bubbaloo
    11 years ago
    Since he is such a liberal, hollywood, Obama lover, I'll never spend a dime on his movies. Keep your mouth shut, either way. Don't know why famous people have to tell us what they think- we don't care. They surely don't live any kind of life that the normal person lives.
  • Dracula
    11 years ago
    If its powergirl im going to fuck my self crazy with som of candiesman jelly beans bro
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    In the wise words of one LordxBetty, mmmeeeehhheemmmmm heeehhhheeeehhhhheeee mmmmmmnnnnnn
  • Dracula
    11 years ago
    Lol ^^^ true dat
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    @ bubbaloo You won't spend a dime on his movies because of his political views? Really? I hope you were joking because that makes no sense.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Idio goes as idiots give
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I like Adam West. Classic Batman [view link]
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    meh! I really don't care that Affleck got the role for the Batman/Superman cross over. I'm just glad that Bale decided not to take the role since I think it would take away from his success in the dark night trilogy. The Batman/Superman seems like a dumb idea.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I don't think he's a good fit. And I definitely think he'll be a letdown after Christian Bale.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Both Afleck and Damon are not te same as when they hit us with Good Will Hunting-Now That's A Movie!
  • bubbaloo
    11 years ago
    It's like this. I own a company that does work for the government. Most of my customers are union members, gotta vote democrat beacause we are sheep and can't think for themselves. Want everything given to them, don't understand profit motive or capitalism. I never tell them what I think of Obama beacause that's where my money comes from. That's why I won't put up with a movie star, musician, other big shot kissing Obama's (or anyone else's) ass. Why do they think we care? My customers don't want to hear what I say, and vise versa.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Good Will Hunting - favorite quote "So this is a Harvard bar, huh? I thought there'd be equations and shit on the wall."
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    @ bubbaloo I get what you're saying, I just don't agree with that way of thinking when it comes to something like this. That's just like someone boycotting a certain artists music because they're gay or because of how they dress. As crazy as it sounds, there are people who actually do this Why the fuck would you care what they do with in their personal life? When you have a favorite music artist(s), do you listen to them because of their sexual orientation or how they dress? Hell nah. You listen to them because you like their music.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion