tuscl

blow job question

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 3:53 PM
Hey boys ! I'm a dancer that does extras when the price is right and was needing advice on spitting or swallowing ? What is the best road to travel with well paying gentleman

28 comments

• Electronman
    11 years ago
    And where do you dance? This may require an "in person" discussion.
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    Ask 23Cambyman He's the expert and grand wizard in Sucking Da Dick!!!!!!!!!! Guy does it for free though so he might not be credible for prices
  • LoveLucky1
    11 years ago
    Lol you boys are to much
  • ellocohombre
    11 years ago
    Got to spit it,can't take a chance with std's. Spit it in your hand,wipe it on the back of the [view link] outside of work if you know your man facial is the ultimate thank you. Keep up the good work!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Juice – you are def taking it to a whole other level. See a psychiatrist.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I prefer a dancer who swallows my cum. I hate spitting. You're less likely to get repeat business from me if you spit out my cum.
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    Alucard do u like it when the girl shows u you cum?? I rly like that.
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    An LoveLucky1 if ur real and I don't think u are would u show me my cum after I jizz in ur moth and then swallow?? If ur a girl and do give blow jobs in the club that would be cool.
  • Danolive
    11 years ago
    .....at least give me a city you work in......my preference is when she shows it in her mouth and then swallows
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Showing works.
  • LoveLucky1
    11 years ago
    I love how responsive you gentelmen are to me
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I like it when the girl slowly let's my cum drizzle back onto my dick then proceed to sucking me a little more as I grow soft again
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    You can suck my pussy juices all day long and you'd better not spill a drop, either.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    It doesn't matter whether you spit or swallow. Just don't fucking *stop* when I start cumming. Nothing irritates me more than getting to the peak of an orgasm, and having her stop moving. Just basically keep going until I tell you to stop.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I have to agree with Papi.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Love: If you have to ask this question you are sexually ignorant and you are not a dancer. Probably you are not even a girl. Where do these trolls come from?
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    Spit, swallow, make cum bubbles, I really don't care.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Use my semen as toothpaste. It fights tartar, gingivitis, plaque, tooth decay, and hoof and mouth disease.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Where do these trolls come from?" Troll Land??
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I don't want to see my cum. To know its in a girl's mouth makes me queasy
  • endlesstempo
    11 years ago
    I'm with George on that one. To me it doesn't matter what you do with it as long as you keep going until after I'm done. I think most guys prefer girls who swallow, myself included, but I don't really care if you spit it out lol.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    But doncha just hate it when they want to kiss right afterwards? :)
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Bitch you gonna swallow wile I buttfuck u with my cuecumber !
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Ask txtittyfan's daughter! She has given thousands of them, and still hasn't even begun to make a dent in paying off the debt she wracked up listening to her father's financial advice!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I agree with Estafador
  • TxVegas
    11 years ago
    There is something hot about a girl that swallows. If you keep sucking while I cum, I probably can't tell the difference while I cum. So, if you don't like to swallow, you can get away with the spit. Most guys would prefer the swallow.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    Its up to you. If you want him to be a regular customer then swallow
  • ime
    11 years ago
    i don't really care about the swallowing never understood the fascination with it. Once they get it out who cares. Though the exception would be a girl that likes facials.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion