tuscl

Recon Missions

Monday, August 19, 2013 11:55 AM
How many of us do recon missions to foreign clubs ? For example you live in virgina and do.a recon mission to south Carolina not to buy dances or extras yet. Your just their to gather data and talent for a future trip

21 comments

• rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I've reconned a lot here, but I've never walked into a club without the intention of dropping some cash.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    For me, a recon mission does involve dances so I know what I'm in store for when or if I return.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Every trip to a club is a recon mission, if that's how you're going to think of it. But dances are always potentially involved.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    When I travel to a new city or one I have not visited in a while I recon the clubs and write reviews. I takes up evenings and beat the heck out of watching tv.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    That's what reviews & PMs are for.
  • BossPlayer
    11 years ago
    Theirs nothing like seeing it for yourself
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    No, I don't do this. I take opportunities to indulge whenever I can.
  • 216OJ614
    11 years ago
    I do but I always bring a little cash so I can get a couple dances
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Whenever I visit a new club; I do not spend $$$ only if the club is bad or not my cup of tits. Unfortunately I don’t’ get to travel for work at all and living in Miami, FL means I’d need to drive about 7 or 8 hours just to get out of the state (and a couple of more hours on top of that to get to a descent SC in another state).
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Solely for the purpose of recon? No. If I go into a club, it's for the purpose of actually having fun, not scoping it out to see how much fun it might be on a future visit.
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    BossPlayer: I don't see what the point would be. It's not like strip clubs are so complicated that you can't jump right in with the talent as you "gather" it. By the time of a future visit, most of what you see could be outdated anyway.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I will recon Greenland
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Well...I always fly my fleet of SR-71s over the club first. Then I send my butler in with a lapel cam. It streams video to a secure sever farm in my basement. I intercept all messages being sent into, out of, and within the club. I analyze those data using some custom algorithms. Then and only then will I go to the club. Or I just show up and see if there are any pretty girls getting naked. Whichever of the two strikes my fancy.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I never recon new clubs in cities I haven't been to before. Unless I have a chance to do so! But, isn't this one of the great uses ofTUSCL. Recon before you travel so you have a better idea of where to go. And then I spend accordingly.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    The closest I came to this is when I was on vacation and didn't want to spend any money on lap dances and end up blowing most of my cash the first night of multiple nights at the beach. Of course I didn't bother to tell any of the dancers this little piece of information, not that it would have mattered. I think just about every girl in the club acted like it was some kind of competition to see who would dance for me first. I liked it for about 2 hours. After that I just wanted to watch the girls on stage for the most part. I bought some lap dances on the second, third, and fourth nights at the beach. I got to look at probably somewhere between 50 to 100 dancers at one club and almost everyone asked for a dance at least once, some did a few times.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I've done thst for a club party I was planning with the boys. I still felt obligated to throw some yash so at the very least they know I'm paying (it was also a poor excuse to go to a club and break my own rule if not going till the party).
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    I'm like others i recon while i club
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Does BP think that South Carolina is a foreign country ? As for original question: Unless there is a good non-club reason for making the kind of trip BP is proposing, my answer is hell no.
  • JackFrost9
    11 years ago
    Minnow lol
  • LarryBird33
    10 years ago
    lol
  • rl27
    10 years ago
    If there are any well reviewed strip clubs within 30 miles of where I am staying on vacation, I'll consider making the drive to see how the club is. I'll definitely not just visit with the intent to not try out a few dancers. The only time I will ever leave a club I have never been to before without trying at least one dancer is if the club plain sucked. I rarely have that problem, because I'll do a lot of research both on TUSCL as well as other sites, and I'll usually have three dancer in mind before I even set foot in the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion